+*I Like Purple!*+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then I broke up with him the next second cuz he was all like At least think about it and I was all like ok and the next second I was all like no. And he walked off.

-Sashaa

I told Purple that a boy asked me out and she said "Why didn't you say yes?" and I said "I don't feel like dating" and then Purple said "I want chicken" and then I said "I thought we were talking about the boy who asked me out" and then Purple said "We were but now I want chicken!" and now I want chicken too!

~ Your twin

So we ate chicken. I split a bucket with Purple who pitched in with a few dollars of her own. It was good chicken.

Ooh, can't wait for my 14th bday next week...

Imma draw a mustache on my face and walk around school all day like that for mai burfdai.

How Purple got money, I dunno.

~ Susan the Gummy Bear

Today is my friend, Chandee's birthday. So she is gonna have a b-day party. Before I left, Purple said she likes chocolate and bit me. ??? Then I went to the party and I guess the side effect of Purple's bite is making me chocolate crazy because when I arrived, it was a candy party,and I went absolutely crazy. I opened my mouth and chomped on the chocolate fountain. I bit into a chocolate egg and bunny. When I "accidentally" bit Carmella, (a guest at the party) I got thrown out. I tried to explain: She was wearing all brown, including her skin and hair. Plus her name IS Carmella. Before I left I took a lollipop bear that looked like glass, but it wasn't. I licked it all the way home.

-Chelin Johnson

(Sorry it was so long)<-<-<-<-<-<-< White Text (highlight to see it)

And then after the party, Chandee rung me on the phone and told me that Carmella got thrown out too. Apparently she went crazy and did all the crazy chocolate stuff I did, and got thrown out for biting Cookie, another guest at the party (her name isn't actually Cookie, that's her nickname) So I guess this chocolate loving thing is like a disease spread by biting. So maybe Cookie will end up giving it to someone else. We will all end up chocolate-loving crazy-freaks, biting other people. This is crazy, even for me! Now I have to find more chocolate, so byeeeeee!

~Cocoa Powder

Today I saw a kid wearing a purple shirt, so I kissed him on the lips!

Then I found out he was a she.

She slapped me.

I ate a grape for lunch.

It tasted purple!

I was so happy that I puked it back up!

- Cheese Louise

At home i took a poop on the toilet :D :D :D It smelt like grapes and grapes are purple!!!! I like purple.... ooops tripped over the television and killed the sky remote..... :) :)

Sakura-san123

PS: Sorry about the Poop part i just had to add it!!!

Food fight at lunch today.. Heres how it began:

I saw that girl who slapped me the other day, and I said Sorry,no hard feelings rite? And she said yeah but why did u kiss me and I said I thought you were a guy. So she slapped me again and I pelted her with grapes, next thing ya no there's a food fight.

- ROAR!

Food fight continued for about an hour. Then I choked on a purple banana and got food poisioning. Went to tama hospital and the doctor threw me in the rubbish bin.......

Sakura-san123

PS: Don't ask why my post is so random :lol:

urgh! I finally got out after awhile. but i was getting hungry AND thirsty so i went to the purple shop to get a cheese purpuger and a purpanade. It was really nice! When i got got back to that girl if gave her a taste of my mind! I shoved in her mouth a purpleberry and then slapped her on her face! she couldn't to anything plus, I smuthered my hand in purple paint! lol! I hope she doesn't 'bug' me anymore!

~leea

O mi Gosh PURPLEEEEEEEEEEEE is kewl. But you knew that right? The girl i slapped with a purplepainted hand dyed my hair green. PANIC ATTACK!!! *hyperventilates* Oooh looooook! A purple rose is growing in my yard with purple grass and trees and stuff. So ya...Oh yeah, pi is magical. So is pie! YAY BLUEBERRY PIE IS NOT BLUE ITS PuRpLe!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!

~A random PuRpLe PeAcOcK with pink lipstick.(WTF?!?!?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Today a random ghost appeared to me at night it said purpleness is driving me mad. So i tried changing my new fave color to blue. I started spazzing out, so i guess purple really is da color for me. Ghost came again said OMG UR GOIN MAD and i said NO U R and he says LOLOLOLOLz i was so scared i nearly wet my pants. That would have sucked, cuz they r purple. :)

they just issued a tornado warning! AHHH PANIC!!!!!

Now im in da shelter, i gotta check the little fridge for grapes.

PS the tornado is purple, i saw it o_O

<¥~¥> purple stormclouds lol

OH NOOurOOOOOOOOOO!! There are no grapes only bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bananas are yellow not purple!! GRRRRRR. I charge out of the shelter and into my kitchen to get about 50 pounds of grapes when suddenly the tornado comes and me and my grapes are running for our lives! But when i get to the shelter it is blocked by a giant peanut!!! So i.......

I ran and got the purple food coloring out it's hiding spot in da cabinet. I dyed the giant peanut purple. I ate my way thru it. It had 100 tons of grapes inside! YAAAAAY! They are purple! my life is now complete! Purple bought me a lollipop. It was purple. It was cherry flavored... but still it tasted purple. YAY! wait a moment... ONE OF THE GRAPES IS GREEN!! ZOMFG!! wait, literally! Arg, what next? First, green hair. Next, yellow bananas! Then, a green grape in my bag of purple grapey awesomeness. Then, a ghost telling me to stop liking the color purple. Now, a freaking zombie? What the heck!

~A scary axe murderer...(I know where you live... and i shall find u! MWAHAAHAAHAA!!!!!)

Purple helped me dye my hair today, but we picked the wrong color! Not sure what the results will be now.

- Lauren, as in the one on Idol

We finally got the hair color situation under control. It's pitch black with\ neon purple highlights. They are sparkly! :D I made a new friend at school. Her name is Sparkle. She spazzed out over my sparkly highlights! She is the owner of the other talking cat that kept giving Purple cupcakes! His name is Waffle. :D :D :D

~The box of band-aids in your bathroom cabinet

Last edited by a moderator:
I went over to Sparkle's house today she made cupcakes for me and waffle they were sparkly and purple! I ate alot so when I got home I barfed.

-Ronald McDonald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back