Sign in to follow this  
*~Tamagotchi~*

Worst Singer in History!

Who do you think is the Worst Singer in History?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the Worst Singer in History?

• Kelis
    • Pnik
    • Paris Hilton
    • Britteny Spears
    • Nikki Webester
    • Hilary Duff
    • Ashlee Simpson

Paris Hilton! -_- She's only Famous 'cause her Grandpa owns & operates the Hilton chain of Hotels, making him rich, not neccesarily her. :wub:

Singing isn't her natural talent.

She's a scandal! And she has made poor descicsions in life.

-Rachel

Kelis- I personally don't find any meaning to her lyrics, or just a sensible, relevent hook. But people like her, so, she's out.

Pink-Confusing person, I don't know what to say about her, but people like her, so...she's out.

Paris Hilton-Annoying and has a nasal-like voice. Not to mention, has a new boyfriend every week, can't stand her, people don't like her. So, I guess she earns my vote.

Britteny Spears-Some people like her, some people don't, so if this is a poll on someones voice, then she doesn't get my vote, only because some people like her, if this is a poll on a way people tend to live, then she does get my vote, cause she doesn't know how to catch herself when she falls down, she has breakdowns (speaking of some hair shaving incidents), but luckily, I guess she may be alright now.

Nikki Webester- I don't know her, so...I guess she's out...

Hilary Duff- Seems like a nice person, but she seems faux, I can compare her to any other teenage pop singers. But people like her, I guess she's out too.

Ashlee Simpson-Dresses like a man, no offence to her, likes to copy her sister, alot, horrible voice. But I'm guessing there are more people out there who like her than those who don't, so, she's out!

Half of this is based on other peoples opinions though, but I described them, using my opinions...So, don't throw a fork at me, just for expressing them!

Well I voted for Paris. I don't think its meant for her to sing. Everyone on there is bad in their own way. I am trying to give her a break anyways since shes back in jail I guess and I HOPE that shes learning a lesson for doing whatever bad she has done. As soon as she gets out, she will be back to normal Paris. XD

Edited by *tamabailey*

Guys!!! Why did you bump up LAST YEAR'S worst singer in history! *~Tamagotchi~* is my other account that got banned. The one who won last year was PARIS HILTON! This Worst Singer in History was over months ago!

-C.M.

I truly do not know who the heck any of these people are!!! Except for Britney Spears. I voted her. :D

*Topic reported*

Why bump it?There is no point!

Old topic from last year.

Closed.