Worst Singer in History!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you think is the Worst Singer in History?

• Kelis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pnik

• Paris Hilton

• Britteny Spears

• Nikki Webester

• Hilary Duff

• Ashlee Simpson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't LISTEN to hilton. People SEE hilton. she gets by with her chest,not her voice.

Paris Hilton.

She sounds like a squeaky mouse toy that you get cats to play with...

Someone should make it illegal for her to sing...(No offence for people who like her)

I voted paris hilton, but once there was a video on some site, and it was Ashlee Simpson performing live somewhere, and when the music came on she was meant to be singing to it, but she did something wrong and she ran off the stage crying (the music still playing with her voice too) so you could tell that she wasnt really going to be singing it :nazotchi:

well i have tto say Paries hiton!

i had 3

Paries Hiton,Asley simpson,and Bretny Spears!! :D

i really dont like them

I voted paris hilton, but once there was a video on some site, and it was Ashlee Simpson performing live somewhere, and when the music came on she was meant to be singing to it, but she did something wrong and she ran off the stage crying (the music still playing with her voice too) so you could tell that she wasnt really going to be singing it :D
Can you give me a link to that please? It sound amusing!

i vote Ashlee Simpson cuz she stole my man!!!!! grrrr i hate her!!!!!! grrrrr grrrrrr grrrrrr......she is a prepy *@$#@*

Hilary Duff! Blah! Because I saw her music video on 'Beat of my Heart' the words didn't even match her moving lips. And her voice is screechy. ^_^

Wow, You people sure seem to Dislike Paris Hilton o_O

Funny thing is, She's my Favorite Singer out of the list on the poll. I like Her songs, yea, paris may be a sleaze. but like Tama w/pants said "but she's still a person"

But for my opinion of Worst singer in history, i chose hilary duff, point blank.

Definitely Paris Hilton!

a. She's a rich snob

b. She gets whatever she wants.

c. She's the baddest dog owner in the world.

d. She didn't audition or anything for the singing department, she just threw money at people and ordered them

to make her a singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back