Worst Singer in History!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you think is the Worst Singer in History?

• Kelis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pnik

• Paris Hilton

• Britteny Spears

• Nikki Webester

• Hilary Duff

• Ashlee Simpson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris Hilton will win. I know it! Buty anything can change. And anybody who likes her music, has no taste what so ever! Kelis might be a little bad, but Paris is just plain dumb. At least Kelis is pretty and doesn't pay people to publish her songs. XD

Anybody who likes Paris Hilton's movies and music has no taste in good acting or music. Paris Hilton sucks!

*~Tamagotchi~*

P.S Did anybody see that episode of South Park where they made fun of Paris Hilton. They called her a Stupid Spoiled *nasty word removed by binary* (sorry is that's in appropiete) and that's true, she's only rich because her dumb parents give her all her money. ^_^ what a loser.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need more votes! I want us to have as many votes as possible. I can't wait to see who wins!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Paris Hilton is in jail for stupid drunk driving. I voted for her. If she was president,she'd be shootin' people with a russian weapon by now!
They let her go forever ago.

Whoo gaw I hate Paris!

She is only famous cause she is what everyone calls "Rich"To me rich means your dady buys you all the stuff you want wich is spoiled.

wow, yall really hate paris hilton

yeah, i dont think shes good at all, but she's still a person.....

Anymore votes? We need as many votes as we can get! Then when it's over, I will make another topic and announce the winner!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Well voting ends September 30. 1 more week. I'm sure Paris will win but anything can happen.

*~Tamagotchi~*

OK! Polls are now closed, any further votes will not be counted and will be ignored .

*~Tamagotchi~*

I truly do not know who the heck any of these people are!!! Except for Britney Spears. I voted her. :)

This is an old, bumped topic.

However, if members want to keep voting or commenting about Worst Singers and since the topic is not providing Out of Date, Old or misleading info I will leave it open for now :D

Paris Hilton.

She thinks just because she is rich she can do anything.

She can't.

She needs a major attitude makeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back