Worst Singer in History!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you think is the Worst Singer in History?

• Kelis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pnik

• Paris Hilton

• Britteny Spears

• Nikki Webester

• Hilary Duff

• Ashlee Simpson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Hung! :angry:

I voted for Pink, but that's before I saw Paris Hilton. I would have voted her. I just think Pink is evil. I don't know why.

Matchy <_<

HILARY DUFF! OMG SHE DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*I am now done spazzing*

-Spongeboby

I think Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. They are both equally as bad of a singer in my opinion.

Hilary Duff is the worst singer on the list to me. But the worst singer in the world is Hannah Montana in my opinion.

Paris Hilton! -_- She's only Famous 'cause her Grandpa owns & operates the Hilton chain of Hotels, making him rich, not neccesarily her. :wub:

Singing isn't her natural talent.

She's a scandal! And she has made poor descicsions in life.

-Rachel

Kelis- I personally don't find any meaning to her lyrics, or just a sensible, relevent hook. But people like her, so, she's out.

Pink-Confusing person, I don't know what to say about her, but people like her, so...she's out.

Paris Hilton-Annoying and has a nasal-like voice. Not to mention, has a new boyfriend every week, can't stand her, people don't like her. So, I guess she earns my vote.

Britteny Spears-Some people like her, some people don't, so if this is a poll on someones voice, then she doesn't get my vote, only because some people like her, if this is a poll on a way people tend to live, then she does get my vote, cause she doesn't know how to catch herself when she falls down, she has breakdowns (speaking of some hair shaving incidents), but luckily, I guess she may be alright now.

Nikki Webester- I don't know her, so...I guess she's out...

Hilary Duff- Seems like a nice person, but she seems faux, I can compare her to any other teenage pop singers. But people like her, I guess she's out too.

Ashlee Simpson-Dresses like a man, no offence to her, likes to copy her sister, alot, horrible voice. But I'm guessing there are more people out there who like her than those who don't, so, she's out!

Half of this is based on other peoples opinions though, but I described them, using my opinions...So, don't throw a fork at me, just for expressing them!

Well I voted for Paris. I don't think its meant for her to sing. Everyone on there is bad in their own way. I am trying to give her a break anyways since shes back in jail I guess and I HOPE that shes learning a lesson for doing whatever bad she has done. As soon as she gets out, she will be back to normal Paris. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys!!! Why did you bump up LAST YEAR'S worst singer in history! *~Tamagotchi~* is my other account that got banned. The one who won last year was PARIS HILTON! This Worst Singer in History was over months ago!

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back