Worst Singer in History!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you think is the Worst Singer in History?

• Kelis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pnik

• Paris Hilton

• Britteny Spears

• Nikki Webester

• Hilary Duff

• Ashlee Simpson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Ashlee Simpson. I can't stand her voice >.<
Haha, that prolly aint even her voice! I heard she lip sings, and that's SOOOOOO lame.

*~Tamagotchi~*

lolz Paris is finally winning something! whoo.. ok. Thats a first that she is finally winning something! I mean gosh she sucks on ice! Its like a bad horror movie that you cant stop watching cause ya wanna see what happens.

lolz Paris is finally winning something! whoo.. ok. Thats a first that she is finally winning something! I mean gosh she sucks on ice! Its like a bad horror movie that you cant stop watching cause ya wanna see what happens.
hahaha thats funny :(

LOL! Exactly! I expected Kelis to win but when I rememberd Paris sucked, now I want her to win! I wish I had her email so I could sedn her the link to this topic!!! That would be so funny is she signed up and posted on here! I want her to now how much we hate her!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Anymore votes? We could use tons of votes! This voting poll will end in about 8-9 days. Once it's over, I will come back from school and count the votes, any further votes will not be counted. When I make the post stating that the voting is over, I'll post the final votes (since I know people will vote anyway after the voting is over) and we will have a winner!

Let me predict that it will be Paris Hilton.

Oh, and I will make another thread and post the winner of The Worst Singer in History awards! I really hope Kelis or Paris wins. They are both pretty bad.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Exactly! I expected Kelis to win but when I rememberd Paris sucked, now I want her to win! I wish I had her email so I could sedn her the link to this topic!!! That would be so funny is she signed up and posted on here! I want her to now how much we hate her!
*~Tamagotchi~*
That would rock and just for the record "PARIS HILTON U ARE SO BAD THAT PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD HATE YOU! We hate her all around the world! Who doesn't hate her knows one knows! She is hated round the world and thats just the way it goes!"

LOL quote by me

That would rock and just for the record "PARIS HILTON U ARE SO BAD THAT PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD HATE YOU! We hate her all around the world! Who doesn't hate her knows one knows! She is hated round the world and thats just the way it goes!"LOL quote by me
I'm going to see if I can find her email, and if she wins, I'll send her the link to that topic and she'll see how many people hate her music. She is so bad at singing, my dog's howl sounds better than her singing! XD (howls aren't really that pretty to hear)

*~Tamagotchi~*

Here are the results so far? How many votes wil we get? Who will win? You decide!

Kelis [ 2 ] [8.70%]

Pnik [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Paris Hilton [ 10 ] [43.48%]

Britteny Spears [ 4 ] [17.39%]

Nikki Webester [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Hilary Duff [ 4 ] [17.39%]

Ashlee Simpson [ 3 ] [ 13.4% ]

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
Down with Paris!!! LOL. Imagine if she saw this page. She would be such a diva about it.

She can't sing, she can't act. She's ugly. She's only a celeb 'cause she's rich. :(

Down with Paris!!! LOL. Imagine if she saw this page. She would be such a diva about it. She can't sing, she can't act. She's ugly. She's only a celeb 'cause she's rich. :(
exactly,and she has big feet,lol

Down with Paris!!! LOL. Imagine if she saw this page. She would be such a diva about it. She can't sing, she can't act. She's ugly. She's only a celeb 'cause she's rich. ^_^
Yeah, she pays everyone to put her crappy songs on the radio and to act in cool movies. Movies are cool until she acts in them. She makes every movie she acts in bad and suckish.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Paris Hilton is in jail for stupid drunk driving. I voted for her. If she was president,she'd be shootin' people with a russian weapon by now!

i like voted like paris hilton like yeah

ps sorry bout the "likes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back