A Kajillion things to do in WalMart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kigurl_kevin:)

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]hAVE FUN AND DO WHATEVER YOU COULD GET IN TOUBLE FOR!!!![/SIZE] ;) :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]I'LL START!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]#1= puT THE GEL pADS ,fOR sHOOz ,ON uR EARs ANd pRETeND yOUr dUMBO!!! [/SIZE] B) :) :p :D :eek: [

RuN ArOuNd In Ur UnDeRwEaR aNd ScReAm "I aM nAkEd!"

Lol, fun!

Run around in your underwear screaming, 'I am naked!'

Go to the make up section and put makeup all over your face so it's all messed up!

TaKe BaTtErIeS aNd ThRoW tHeM aT a RaNdOm GuY wHiLe SaYiNg:I aM sUpEr NInJa WaRrIoR!bEwArE!tHeN rUn ArOuNd ScReAmInG wHeN yOu DoN't HaVe AnYmOrE bAtTeRrIeS!LOLZ

Go To ThE gIrLs SeCtIoN, GeT a BrA aNd A pAiR oF uNdErWeAr pUt ThEm On OvEr YoUr ClOtHeS, Go ArOuNd AnD sCrEaM "iM sUpErWoMaN!!!"

Go to the checkout area where all the magazines are. Stand in line and read each and everyone cover to cover, so you hold everyone else up!

GeT a PeN aNd DrAw LiGhTnInG oN yOuR fOrEhEaD.ThEn PuT gLaSsEs oN aNd RuN aRoUnD yElLiNg "Tabbo's back!Tabbo's back!My name's Harry Potter and Tabbo's back!"Then take a broom and pretend to fplay Quidditch.

1. Go into the bathroom with peanut butter and a whooppe cushion and make sure someone is in the stall next to you. Squeeze the cushion and grab some peanut butter and put it in the toilet while making groaning sounds. Then, take some peanut butter in your hand and put it into the stall next to you and ask them if it looks normal!

2. Grab silly string and spray it onto random people....uh... IN A HULK MASK!!! XDDDDD

3. Grab some mountain climbing hook thingies and throw a bunch onto the rafters and swing from them wearing yellow socks, white shoes, orange shorts, pink t-shirt, a purple back pack with a map in it and a purple monkey singing the Dora the Explorer theme song. (BTW, I got all this info from my little sisters poster.)

(My friends did this at the mall)

Hide somewhere where a lot of people pass. when someone passes, meow!

RuN uP tO a RaNdOm GuY aNd SaY "Hey Martin.Could you get me thattoy wayyyy up on that shelf?"

1. Jump up and down where everyone passes. And jump up and down up and down. and when people look at you say "I'M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!" they'll walk away - and you FALLOW THEM WHILE STILL JUMPING UP AND DOWN! :D

They'll FREAK!!!

2. Grab about 10 dumb looking hats. Run up to a person and put on your 1st hat. Yell "I HAZ A HAT!" then put on the next one, and toss the other as far as you can through it Say"I HAZ ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!" They'll look at you - and you pull all 10 hats from behind your back and put one on their head - and say "HEY THAT'S MY HAT!!!" LOLZ

3. Sit in the middle of the floar barking - and crawling across the floor next to people's feet like a dog XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back