Adventures of Quess and Barry (Tamagotchi Pix)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a pix, but a tie dye generation 2!

unknown.png

TODAY THE GRIM GOTCHI APPEARED!!!

I guess I was neglecting Three a little TOO much.

I actually heard the call when I had just laid down for a nap. I was like "Eh, I'll just ignore it and rack up more misses!" but something told me I HAD to go look. So I got up from my couch and went to check, and it's a good thing I did! If I hadn't, I'd have a dead Tama on my hands........ Phew!

unknown.png

The ambulance drives through town and the Grim Gotchi follows it around spookily D:

unknown.png

When it gets to the hospital, the ambulance RAMS into the Grim Gotchi and sends it flying.

unknown.png

Then a Chesnut Angel (at least I think that's who it is) carries Grim Gotchi away from off the screen as it cries or sweats or whatever it is it's doing XD

And then after that, Three appeared back at home as if nothing ever happened!

Also I got a Snow Globe from Mission today :) I had to do a slider puzzle which I HATE. I got frustrated and clicked wildly all over the screen and it just... got solved somehow and I got the snow globe code... whew XD

The Pac-Mans didn't grow into their buddy forms today :( I think maybe I got too many care mistakes because they wake up at 7AM and I wake up at 11AM lol. Or maybe I fed them too many cherries. Don't know the exact requirements.

I think I'm going to name them Royce and Thom in the end. But I'm not sure which to name which.
No! He's dying! BUT NICE SAVE AMBULANCE AND CHESTNUT ANGEL!

I don't have a pix, but a tie dye generation 2!
Cool, I thought about getting that one myself :)

Sorry for not updating in a while guys, I have been so obsessed with Monster Rancher 2 DX that I can't put it down. So I haven't had time for uploading and cropping photos XD But I've still been taking good care of the little gal on my Pix.

unknown.png

Who turned into Coffretchi! I was not expecting this at all. I must have gotten exactly 3 care mistakes, or it doesn't count care mistakes during certain stages of life or something. IDK. But it's completely possible I only got exactly 3.

unknown.png

Here she is close up :) I kinda don't like that she has a hat already but overall I think she is super cute.

unknown.png

Her character room ended up being the drinks cafe. I actually never got any other character rooms for her, unlike everyone else whose character rooms changed now and then.

unknown.png

Look at this sad face :( :( :(

unknown.png

And then she went home today and I realized I needed to come make a post because I haven't posted during her entire adulthood XD I took a picture of blue just to make a blue album for her, even though I had some other colors stacked up (IDK if she likes blue or not, but I hadn't made a blue one before so I wanted this one to be special since Coffretchi is one of my favs).

She became a barista and happily went back home to Tamagotchi Planet.

She picked another green girl for me to raise, so I'm going to try to get Neliatchi this time. Have to be more careful and not get care mistakes... if I make too many I might try making more to purposely get Memetchi so I don't get two Coffretchis, but I have to be careful not to make TOO many and get another Violetchi.

How have you guys been ? ^^ Anyone else playing Monster Rancher? ^^

Look who I got :D

unknown.png

Neliatchi!! She's so cute ^^ I've gotten really attached to the modern tama designs. Maybe because that's all you get on the Pix :p I still vastly prefer the old characters but I don't dislike these ones anymore XD

unknown.png

Close-up :)

unknown.png

Watering the trees

unknown.png

Character room

unknown.png

Cooking in the character room :)

That's all for now :) I don't think toothaches count as a care mistake which is really nice; when I'm feeling lazy, I can just shove 27 lollipops into their mouth XD

ETA: I also got some early xmas present money and bought myself a Digital Monster Vital Bracelet with some DiM cards :D So hyped to receive them.

Last edited:
Look who I got :D

unknown.png

Neliatchi!! She's so cute ^^ I've gotten really attached to the modern tama designs. Maybe because that's all you get on the Pix :p I still vastly prefer the old characters but I don't dislike these ones anymore XD

unknown.png

Close-up :)

unknown.png

Watering the trees

unknown.png

Character room

unknown.png

Cooking in the character room :)

That's all for now :) I don't think toothaches count as a care mistake which is really nice; when I'm feeling lazy, I can just shove 27 lollipops into their mouth XD

ETA: I also got some early xmas present money and bought myself a Digital Monster Vital Bracelet with some DiM cards :D So hyped to receive them.
Neliatchi! Remember the character who won the Character Contest!

unknown.png

Well, Berry ... 4? became a Pâtissier today (I have lost count of which is which generation LOL so I'm just back to calling them Barry and Berry I guess XD) and went back to her home planet. She picked out a blue baby boy for me this time:

unknown.png

Which is actually my first time having a smart Tamabotchi! So no matter what it evolves into, I'll have something new ^^ My options are Mametchi (who I like of course, classic character and mascot!), Kuromametchi (who I have an attachment to as my first ever My Tamagotchi Forever adult), Kikitchi (super cute, one of my favorite modern Tama designs), and Gozarutchi (funny design, wouldn't mind getting him).

So I wouldn't mind getting any of the four, though I think my most wanted is actually Kikitchi. Hitting 4-5 care mistakes exactly is kinda hard, though, so I might just kinda go with whatever I get.

I think this is only my third boy so this would be Barry III? IDK, I'll just call him Barry to make my life easier instead of trying to read this whole topic again XD I did scroll through really fast and only saw two adult males. OH I could check my notebook! Yeah, looks like this is Third, and Neliatchi was Four.

I couldn't remember if I got Fuyofuyotchi before so I gave it 5 happy bars worth of snacks... then when glancing through the posts saw I had gotten him before. So now I'm hoping they drop fast enough before he evolves so I can get Mokumokutchi whom I have never gotten.

And the biiiiiig reveal...!!!

unknown.png

We got Mokumokutchi :) I decided to go back to the blue and white to celebrate football season again :) I didn't realize they were doing more Missions than normal this month so I missed out on a lot of the xmas-themed stuff. IDK if there was a special room for it or not.

I actually used the Nature room or whatever it was called first... but Mokumoku was pretty much camouflaged in that green background and I thought it looked too spring-like for right now, so I went back to the boat theme. Threw away 1500 Gotchi Points but I'm pretty rich anyway. Though I haven't been playing games as much and have been snacking at the restaurant a lot, so I might be running low on Points soon XD

unknown.png

Also all the while, I've been greatly enjoying my Digital Monster Vital Bracelet. I wish there was a little more interactivity with the Digimon (feeding, playing, cleaning poop) but I understand the focus is solely on the exercise and battle. It's definitely gotten me out of the house walking around, which I haven't been doing since Pikmin Bloom took up too much data that I couldn't continue playing. (Not that it takes up a lot of data, we just have a VERY limited data plan).

Anyway, here's Bulkmon after being transferred to the app :) He's a happy little guy (er, big guy?) because I've been walking around all day :) I got in the last trophies I needed today and he's all set to evolve into Boutmon tomorrow :D I want to go for Shroudmon but I think I'm gonna have to wait through another generation, because I think I'm going to need a strong Kazuchimon to get through the last of the ADV Missions.

unknown.png

Well, Berry ... 4? became a Pâtissier today (I have lost count of which is which generation LOL so I'm just back to calling them Barry and Berry I guess XD) and went back to her home planet. She picked out a blue baby boy for me this time:

unknown.png

Which is actually my first time having a smart Tamabotchi! So no matter what it evolves into, I'll have something new ^^ My options are Mametchi (who I like of course, classic character and mascot!), Kuromametchi (who I have an attachment to as my first ever My Tamagotchi Forever adult), Kikitchi (super cute, one of my favorite modern Tama designs), and Gozarutchi (funny design, wouldn't mind getting him).

So I wouldn't mind getting any of the four, though I think my most wanted is actually Kikitchi. Hitting 4-5 care mistakes exactly is kinda hard, though, so I might just kinda go with whatever I get.

I think this is only my third boy so this would be Barry III? IDK, I'll just call him Barry to make my life easier instead of trying to read this whole topic again XD I did scroll through really fast and only saw two adult males. OH I could check my notebook! Yeah, looks like this is Third, and Neliatchi was Four.

I couldn't remember if I got Fuyofuyotchi before so I gave it 5 happy bars worth of snacks... then when glancing through the posts saw I had gotten him before. So now I'm hoping they drop fast enough before he evolves so I can get Mokumokutchi whom I have never gotten.

And the biiiiiig reveal...!!!

unknown.png

We got Mokumokutchi :) I decided to go back to the blue and white to celebrate football season again :) I didn't realize they were doing more Missions than normal this month so I missed out on a lot of the xmas-themed stuff. IDK if there was a special room for it or not.

I actually used the Nature room or whatever it was called first... but Mokumoku was pretty much camouflaged in that green background and I thought it looked too spring-like for right now, so I went back to the boat theme. Threw away 1500 Gotchi Points but I'm pretty rich anyway. Though I haven't been playing games as much and have been snacking at the restaurant a lot, so I might be running low on Points soon XD

unknown.png

Also all the while, I've been greatly enjoying my Digital Monster Vital Bracelet. I wish there was a little more interactivity with the Digimon (feeding, playing, cleaning poop) but I understand the focus is solely on the exercise and battle. It's definitely gotten me out of the house walking around, which I haven't been doing since Pikmin Bloom took up too much data that I couldn't continue playing. (Not that it takes up a lot of data, we just have a VERY limited data plan).

Anyway, here's Bulkmon after being transferred to the app :) He's a happy little guy (er, big guy?) because I've been walking around all day :) I got in the last trophies I needed today and he's all set to evolve into Boutmon tomorrow :D I want to go for Shroudmon but I think I'm gonna have to wait through another generation, because I think I'm going to need a strong Kazuchimon to get through the last of the ADV Missions.
Football season? Well here in SEA, there's also a football season too, but so sad that my team lost today. (BTW I am Vietnamese)

I guess you like Premier League, right?

Anyway, I've seen all of your Barrys / Berrys! They are so cute! Currently I am having a Memetchi x Wagassiertchi mix on my m!x, named "Wagamemetchi". But he looks a bit too like his mom, which is something I dislikes.:( Can't wait to unlock Spacy Land after sending off Wagamemetchi via marriage! BTW I don't have a smart phone so I cannot post pics of Tamas at high resolution in my upcoming blog threads (if there are any) (I also have an old Mac, but the pictures took by it is pretty crummy compared to pics photographed on a smart phone).

BTW I named by m!x unit's username "Yumemi", so as to match my Touhou waifu.

I hope that your new Barry becomes either Mametchi / Kuromametchi! (IMHO they are considered the best-looking males in the "Smart" group)

Thanks ^^ And by "football" I mean "American football" :) My team is the Colts who have blue and white colors ^^

I've never played with a m!x so I don't know what that's like but it sounds fun ^^

unknown.png

Welp today I got Gozarutchi. I was just trying to get "several" care mistakes in hopes of getting Kikitchi but I guess I got too many. Should have actually counted :p His character room is the cooking room again. I still have yet to see the third type of character room XD And I'm like 8 or 9 generations in...

unknown.png

Welp today I got Gozarutchi. I was just trying to get "several" care mistakes in hopes of getting Kikitchi but I guess I got too many. Should have actually counted :p His character room is the cooking room again. I still have yet to see the third type of character room XD And I'm like 8 or 9 generations in...
Wow! He is going to be a chef (IMO)!

BTW, my Okayumetchi evolved into a teen, but then the unit's batteries died. After replacing the batteries, I went out to the yard, and unlocked Spacy Land. Hope that her growth into an adult will be fine tomorrow.

Oh, I didn't realize you got a Vital Bracelet, too! I personally love not having to feed or clean up after it.
ca9af822a554079e54c4dfc38e26807f5352cf8b.jpg

My Canoweissmon was raised entirely on spite for Brachiomon. Butt-kicking imminent!

Good luck fighting Brachiomon! I unlocked Shroudmon last night and should be evolving into him today...!! (Also I'm mustachetchi on tumblr btw :) )
Congrats on unlocking Shroudmon!
That Brachiomon didn't know what hit it.
And I'll follow you back on Tumblr!

No pressure to follow back, just thought I'd let ya know since we were chatting over there XD GG on defeating Brachiomon! I was struggling with Sivamon but I finally did it after... many... attempts... XD I've been doing step aerobics while watching Digimon anime to get my Miles/Vitals in -- keeps me exercising and is more fun than walking around the block. Though it's also much more exhausting :p

Today Barry got to play with Dogfish's Weeptchi :)

unknown.png

He's still training to be a chef, today I got all reds on the minigame and he made a Potage! So proud of my little guy TwT

unknown.png

In Vital Bracelet news, Boutmon evolved into Shroudmon and I sent him to the app. I would say I retired him but he's going to be doing the Ultimate-Only arena battles every day, and be the key player in raid battles too.

unknown.png

I restarted with my Infinite Tides Dim and now I have a little Pukamon. He's so cute and tiny...!!!

unknown.png

Gozartuchi...! That face I imagine..

Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day but this morning when I woke up... Barry was saying goodbye!

unknown.png

He ended up becoming an idol after all. Even though his last couple days he spent on cooking practice.

unknown.png

After he returned to Tamagotchi Planet, he looked back through the photo album we made and cried :(

Then he chose a new egg for me and...

unknown.png

Berry was born!

Now I have a brand new Tamapatchi to take care of ^_^ I got the blue one. I'm not sure what the colors do yet as I'm still avoiding spoilers/guides for the most part. I just spoiled myself to the different characters on tamagotchi.com because I got too curious >_>; I can't wait to see what she evolves into!

ETA: Here's what Berry evolved into:

unknown.png
Mine's ginji is a chef now.

Haven't posted in a while but just wanted to officially retire this thread :) Gozarutchi became a chef (he had a little plate of sushi by him, so cute) and then I got a new egg, raised it to Weeptchi, and he became a chef too. I took pics but they're lost in my phone as I take a lot of pics so I'm not gonna bother posting them XD Sorry for not posting for two generations! I got a blue egg, and before it hatched I took the batteries out to retire my Pix for a while. Still running the two Pac-Mans and TRYING to get the Morino to adult (keeps dying as a cocoon). Thanks everyone for reading and commenting along the way! It was a really fun adventure with the Pix!!

Latest posts

Back