ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you realise that by double posting/triple posting and constantly bumping your topic with posts, all you are doing is messing up your topic and filling it with SPAM.

Please don't do it ANYMORE or the topic will be closed.

I shall also give the link to Shawdy to see what she thinks of the information in here.

GK1

:furawatchi: As soon as you see you tama turn to the left and yawn turn of the lights and your tamagotchi will fall asleep

and this is not a trick or a lie

hope you like it

Samiya

cheers for the info and to shawdy dont edit people posts claiming the info is copyrighted, its abusing your position as a moderator and information CANNOT be copyrighted unless you were part of the design team for tamagotchi's

If you did come up for the ideas for tamagotchi's and these were your original ideas i apologise otherwise dont get annoyed over someone else sharing information

to the original poster out of respect for shawdy you should give credit to him/her in your post.

im very sorry to all that i coped i just wanted to make a good topic that could get pinned but i guess not and im sorry to shawdy1 and all i did should go to the sites i copped from i hope i dont get in trouble

im sooooooooo sorry and i will never do it again i just wanted to make a really good topic :( :( :(

holy shnikies!!!!!! :( :( :kusatchi: :wacko: :angry: that would take a long time! it is really useful and cool! thanx! :(

Thank YOU SO MUCH I could not get the hat for the golden tamagotchi one question i donated 5045 points to the the king and it didn't give me a code i swear i did can someone tell me please!

Wow thats a really long guide! It must of taken some time to write. five stars easy, it diserves 10!

looknohands

Thanx for all the tips and tricks except stealing from another site isn't very nice. I still forgive you even though the main place wasn't mine. Just be careful of what you copy! Usually the owners will track you down and it leads to a banning except I don't want that to happen. I loved the tips and tricks though! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back