Am I the only person without a debugged Tama?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a debugged Tama?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

I can't de-bug my tama's because they are connexions. And even if they could I wouldn't do it because choosing your own character makes me think of those cheap fake tamagotchi's. I like it much better to just raise a character, its much more exiting! :huh:

:D I can't de-bug my tama's because they are connexions. And even if they could I wouldn't do it because choosing your own character makes me think of those cheap fake tamagotchi's. I like it much better to just raise a character, its much more exiting! :D
:D whoops there is something wrong with my computer connexion now :D :huh: :D

It thought my first message didm't get thru!!!! well it did afterall

Sorry about that!!!

It'll be a cold day in someplace very warm before I debug my tamagotchis.

I won't debug because I think it spoils the fun surprise. That and I've heard a few too many horror stories about "super speed mode" or whatever. I don't want to mess up my tamagotchis! :D

i have one debugged tama,but i treat it like a normal tama,somtimes i like to start with kinakomochi and work up from there..lol

i had 2 tamagotchis and i didn't wanna screw them up so i got a new one to debug and some thing went wrong cause i can speed through and all and the sounds fine but it didn't let me pick the character i wanted? anyone know what thats all about?
when the egg hatches and it will say "boy" click the a botton (the fisr botton) and press it again and again untill you see the character you want! tell me if it worked out for ya! :p

i had 2 tamagotchis and i didn't wanna screw them up so i got a new one to debug and some thing went wrong cause i can speed through and all and the sounds fine but it didn't let me pick the character i wanted? anyone know what thats all about?
hmmm....try again, mine didn't work at first either, try to darken the pencil line...GET THAT LEAD IN THERE!!!

I won't debug because I think it spoils the fun surprise. That and I've heard a few too many horror stories about "super speed mode" or whatever. I don't want to mess up my tamagotchis! :eek: <did you know you can input stuffs?
can you plz tell me some of the horror stories?!?!?

I agree with you stargirl because I don't want to get my tama wrecked because of debugged, and plus I heard some of them don't even have animations!
thats retarted....mine works just whoah man it just changed!...Fine

my tama stopped workin after i debugged it once but wen i debbugged it again it was great

I would never take a chance and debug my Tamagotchis cause I'm not that lucky. The way my luck has been running lately I know something bad would happen.

I DONT HAVE A DEBUGED TAMA SO DONT WORRY AND THE REASON U SHOULDNT EVEN WANT 2 DEBUG UR TAMA IS BECAUSE IT KILLS UR TAMA

PLease help ME can u debug a tamagotchi connacetion Version 1 us kind??? :(

I know how to debug I just don't want to because it's more fun to get the characters by working for them! Does anyone agree with me?
i dont have a debugged tama n i dont thik i'll ever debug it either it takes the fun out of it

i agree wit ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back