Am I the only person without a debugged Tama?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a debugged Tama?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in my life would I debug mine. It's just working hard to get the character you want.

Tamagotchi's are like pets. you train them and stuff. I realized that a long time ago.

Never in my life would I debug mine. It's just working hard to get the character you want.
Tamagotchi's are like pets. you train them and stuff. I realized that a long time ago.
They are toys, not pets. They have no feelings. Debugging just makes it more fun.

-DC-

I have one of mine debugged. I use it to mess around and explore and see what certain characters are like...or i just leave it as a normal baby and use it only 4 hyperspeed...impaitent me...teehee

You aren't alone. Many people haven't debugged their tama. I only debugged mine because I was bored and hyper and wanted to check it out. It's fun, but if you do it to all your tamas it's no fun!

I don't have a debugged tama and I don't plan to debug one either, although I have enough to spare one to try it.. It isn't the same getting characters through cheating when the main excitement in raising tama's is the changing process.
With debugged tama's you may as well just have a stone and draw little pictures on them :)
This isn't true. I have a debugged tama and I treat it just like normal. I don't pick a character, I just use hyperspeed. Then they change and grow normally...just much faster.

And a rock with a face on it would be much more boring than a debugged tama~

I have 4 Tamas (connection).

I have 2 version 1, 1 version 2, and 1 version 3. So, I debugged one of my version ones with my friends. I t's pretty cool. Some people say that it's cheating, but, no offense, how can you cheat on tamagotchis? I probably won't debug any more because I like to watch them grow up, but I really like having say over what character you get!!!

~Tama_lover~

I know how to debug I just don't want to because it's more fun to get the characters by working for them! Does anyone agree with me?
I totally agree with you! I feel like debugging tama's is cheating. I don't want to take a chance ruining my tama anyway (because I probably would! lol).

Tama_Lover994, you can cheat on tamagotchis. Debugging is cheating because you get a character just by pressing a few buttons meanwhile there are people out there actually trying to get that character. It's just like a test . . . say you wrote the answers on your hand before the test, while you are just sitting there glancing at your hand every once in a while to see the answer, the other people around you are actually trying.

I don't know. But don't try. It will fry your Tama even if it works it will break it afterwards. If you want new characters don't debug it, buy a V2 or V3! It'll be worth it, beleive me, I've tried and now I have a broken Tama. Take my word for it: dont do it!!

BE COOL DON'T DEBUG :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back