Am I the only person without a debugged Tama?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a debugged Tama?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard if you debug a tamagotchi you have to tape the back up. Is that true???
No. That's what happens if your lazy and don't want to put the screws back in.

I remain faithful to Tama. NEVER DEBUG! Also you can't debug a V2 I don't think, OsuMesu21 ANyway, I will nev. debug.
I HAVE a debugged V2, and some of the DEKA characters act all funny doing some certain things (Nazotchi turns into Omuratchi when he brushes his teeth and into Kafuserutchi when he's surprised or happy (the faces it does with teddy bears and stuffz)

So honestly, to tell you the truth, you don't need to debug the V2, because I'm going to list all the characters on there IN ORDER:

Puchitchi

ShiroPuchitchi

Marutchi

Kinokomotchi

Ichigotchi

HinoTamatchi

YoungMimitchi

Oniotchi

Mametchi

Kutchipatchi

Tarakotchi

Hanatchi

Maskutchi

Mimitchi

Memetchi

Tarakotchi

Androtchi

Gozarutchi

Oyajitchi

Ojitchi

Otokitchi

Nazotchi

Omuratchi

Kafuserutchi

Tamagotchi

Tsutayatchi (Nazotchi guise*)

Bogatchi

TripoKakutchi

Maikutchi

Butafutchi

Lillytchi

Furawatchi

Torotchi

Lizutchi

Hatenatchi

MaruMimitchi

Puroporatchi

ChoHimetchi

Yu-fotchi

Hitodetchi

Kuribotchi [2]

Ringotchi

YoungMametchi

Nikatchi

Hinatchi

Pyonchitchi

Ginjirotchi

Pochitchi

Nyorotchi

Kusatchi

Takotchi

Kiwitchi

Debatchi

Dorotchi

Kabutchi

Urutchi (Wooltchi)

Hiratchi

Zuccitchi

Pandatchi

Kigurumitchi

Butafutchi *2

Lillytchi *2

Which leaves us with a grand total of 62 characters. Subtract Nazotchi and the other unraisables and the extra Butafutchi and Lillytchi, and you've got 56.

* = Connect this character with a Japanese Tamagotchi to reveal what he actually looks like.

*2 = These characters appear twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how to debug I just don't want to because it's more fun to get the characters by working for them! Does anyone agree with me?
I agree! I don't have one, I don't want one, and it's never going to happen to my Tamagotchi! :angry:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Well I have 6 tamagotchis and I have only ever debugged one. It is NOT something I would like to do again, because I almost messed up the tama! :puroperatchi: Yikes!

I HAVE a debugged V2, and some of the DEKA characters act all funny doing some certain things (Nazotchi turns into Omuratchi when he brushes his teeth and into Kafuserutchi when he's surprised or happy (the faces it does with teddy bears and stuffz)
So honestly, to tell you the truth, you don't need to debug the V2, because I'm going to list all the characters on there IN ORDER:

Puchitchi

ShiroPuchitchi

Marutchi

Kinokomotchi

Ichigotchi

HinoTamatchi

YoungMimitchi

Oniotchi

Mametchi

Kutchipatchi

Tarakotchi

Hanatchi

Maskutchi

Mimitchi

Memetchi

Tarakotchi

Androtchi

Gozarutchi

Oyajitchi

Ojitchi

Otokitchi

Nazotchi

Omuratchi

Kafuserutchi

Tamagotchi

Bogatchi

TripoKakutchi

Maikutchi

Butafutchi

Lillytchi

Furawatchi

Torotchi

Lizutchi

Hatenatchi

MaruMimitchi

Puroporatchi

ChoHimetchi

Yu-fotchi

Hitodetchi

Kuribotchi [2]

Ringotchi

YoungMametchi

Nikatchi

Hinatchi

Pyonchitchi

Ginjirotchi

Pochitchi

Nyorotchi

Kusatchi

Takotchi

Kiwitchi

Debatchi

Dorotchi

Kabutchi

Urutchi (Wooltchi)

Hiratchi

Zuccitchi

Pandatchi

Kigurumitchi

Butafutchi *2

Lillytchi *2

Which leaves us with a grand total of 62 characters. Subtract Nazotchi and the other unraisables and the extra Butafutchi and Lillytchi, and you've got 56.

* = Connect this character with a Japanese Tamagotchi to reveal what he actually looks like.

Well I know that most of the tamas you can get are on there, because I have debugged one of my tamas. My purple one. :lol: :) :eek: :ph34r: :mimitchi: :wub: :ph34r: :huh: :lol: :puroperatchi:

how do u de-bug a tama? i didnt read the instuctions cause i knew how to play 1 alrdy (i have V1 with 4 """hearts"""" with my adult boy V2 tama with 4 heartsi wana see if matcher comes :( ) but how do u de-bug 1? and whats the name of the V2 only adult he looks like a floating sqwid with a human-like head (almost human looking) please tell me!

IDONT EVEN NO HOW TO DEBUG IT

PLEASE HELP!

:) ^_^ :) :(

Everyone on tama sites mentions "debugging". I've been wondering what it is and how to do it?

:) :D :huh: debug? i'm behind the times, i just got a tama v2 i used to hav regular, but what do u meen debugged?

Puchitchi

ShiroPuchitchi

Marutchi

Kinokomotchi

Ichigotchi

HinoTamatchi

YoungMimitchi

Oniotchi

Mametchi

Kutchipatchi

Tarakotchi

Hanatchi

Maskutchi

Mimitchi

Memetchi

Tarakotchi

Androtchi

Gozarutchi

Oyajitchi

Ojitchi

Otokitchi

Nazotchi

Omuratchi

Kafuserutchi

Tamagotchi

Bogatchi

TripoKakutchi

Maikutchi

Butafutchi

Lillytchi

Furawatchi

Torotchi

Lizutchi

Hatenatchi

MaruMimitchi

Puroporatchi

ChoHimetchi

Yu-fotchi

Hitodetchi

Kuribotchi [2]

Ringotchi

YoungMametchi

Nikatchi

Hinatchi

Pyonchitchi

Ginjirotchi

Pochitchi

Nyorotchi

Kusatchi

Takotchi

Kiwitchi

Debatchi

Dorotchi

Kabutchi

Urutchi (Wooltchi)

Hiratchi

Zuccitchi

Pandatchi

Kigurumitchi

Butafutchi *2

Lillytchi *2

[SIZE=14pt]Butafutchi is Butterflytchi now, and Lillytchi is Flowertchi (I found that out on Tamagotchi.com). And you said Tsutayatchi (Nazotchi guise) is different in a Japanese tamagotchi! Give us pics! :) [/SIZE]

Mine isn't, should I? :)

Yes u can, I hav several times, I no I shouldn't hav, but its a bit difficult to look after wen yr at skool 7 hrs a day! <_<
i know i hate scool :kuribotchi:

does any1 no where i canget a connexion (besides ebay) cuz im kinda knew to this. :furawatchi: people say its fun and im kinda sad :lol:

I don't have a debugged tama and I don't plan to debug one either, although I have enough to spare one to try it.. It isn't the same getting characters through cheating when the main excitement in raising tama's is the changing process.

With debugged tama's you may as well just have a stone and draw little pictures on them :eek:

I know how to debug I just don't want to because it's more fun to get the characters by working for them! Does anyone agree with me?
my v1 is de-buged but it is very tedious work! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back