Am I the only person without a debugged Tama?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a debugged Tama?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how to debug but I just don't want to because it's more fun to get the characters by working for them!
I totally agree. There's no point.could everybody just stop tempting me to debug. It's pointless but i seem to just really want to. Stop making me feel like that. It's not good when i'm angry!!!!!

:( :( :(

both of mine are debugged. i'm trying to get a friend to do it. i think i broke my friend's while trying fix it cause of a debugging probelm. anyways, debugging's cool!

I know how to debug I just don't want to because it's more fun to get the characters by working for them! Does anyone agree with me?
i agree with u its much more fun that way

I debugged my Tama and it's really fun to explore. I think that once I've explored, I'll let my tamagotchis grow up normally. Although, it is really funny to see it go in hyperspeed. :angry:

Because I also have a normal tama. So if you have one normal tama and one debugged one, you can never get bored :lol:

I will NEVER, EVER debugg my tamagotchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
i was thinking about it but??? you know i wont do it i love my tamagotchis!!! i could never mess with there protective egg!!!

I actually have a spare Debugged V1...a Green Matrix one. It's pretty fun to explore it and find out what other characters there are that are in the Tama that you can't raise, like Paroguetchi on the V1 or Hashizotchi on the V2.

Although I haven't debugged my V2 yet, I will get to it eventually. :wacko:

I remain faithful to Tama. NEVER DEBUG! Also you can't debug a V2 I don't think, OsuMesu21 ANyway, I will nev. debug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back