Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m wondering when i water flowers on acww the next day some of them have this brown color i don´t know if i should continue to water them or pull them of :D

can you pls help me out :p

I´m wondering when i water flowers on acww the next day some of them have this brown color i don´t know if i should continue to water them or pull them of :mametchi: can you pls help me out :ph34r:
There is no need to pull them out.

When flowers turn brown you need to water them (once with the can). The next day they will turn back to their normal colour again.

You don't need to water flowers unless they turn brown.

You don't need to water trees (saplings just planted) at all.

So, is the proper way to water flowers is when you see the water darken the soil where the flowers' roots are? 'Cause I've never been really sure, and even THEN sometimes the next day they're brown anyhow.

thanks for the replay i thought i had to pull them out,

Does anyone have a tip how to catch the trantulla -_-

she´s getting on my nerves, everytime i´m fishing she comes up and bites me. If i´m not fishing she quckly round

to the water and gets away :(

I had 3 AC:WW games but I haven't played any of them in forever xD

My furthest town was "Kitty Co" which I got really far on. I have a lot of the townspeoples' pictures, I have the mansion and my mortgage payed off, but right now (well, if I play it again xD) I'm mainly trying to fill up my museum. My characters are: Malinda, Ginny, Edward, and I forget the last one but I know it was a boy xD

My other 2 towns I haven't been on in so long I forget the little details xD

Hey guys is the torantula and the scorpion the same way in animal crossing wild world and animal crosisng the original is it true also that in those games he runs up on you and bites you if you have your net out?

and how the HECK do i catch it? it keeps biting me then i pass out then i am in front of my house!!! how am i supposed to catch those things somebody please help!!!!

Help! I got a little problem with my attempt at getting a Perfect Town. I have 8 perfect acres and 8 decent acres, no trash hanging around and I've dug up all the holes I've seen. I've counted and counted again, and my acres should be fine. A few days ago, Phyllis basically told me my town was perfect, the next day, my town was only clean and decent (although nothing had been changed). Yesterday, my town was perfect, and now today, Pelly tells me the town is clean and decent...what's up with that?! I have not pulled my "usual" flowers up or cut down trees, I water the brown flowers so they don't die, I pull up weeds and dig holes (If I see them, which I usually do). So I'm very frustrated 'cause it appears I cannot maintain a perfect town...

... is it true also that in those games he runs up on you and bites you if you have your net out?
and how the HECK do i catch it? it keeps biting me then i pass out then i am in front of my house!!! how am i supposed to catch those things somebody please help!!!!
Yes. Both the tarantula and the scorpion will attack you straight away if you are holding your net.

They are two of the most difficult bugs to catch on AC :)

A few tips (these won't guarantee you will catch them, but might help somewhat):

1. Both bugs appear between 7pm > 4am. No point in searching for them outside these times.

2. Always walk around town holding any other tool but your net (so that if one appears, it won't attack you right away).

3. When you see a tarantula or a scorpion, stop and walk very slowly towards them. If you walk at normal speed or run towards them they will just run off screen.

4. When you are a couple of spaces from them, switch to your net and wait.

It helps if you are facing them straight on - either opposite them, behind them or directly in front of them. It's more difficult to be accurate with the net if you are diagonal from them.

As soon as you hold the net, they will see you, hiss and try to attack. Use your stylus to tap the bug - it seems to work better than the A button.

Good Luck.

(Sometimes you will see them and they have their back turned to you - that is the easiest way to catch them - but it doesn't happen very often at all :( )

Help! I got a little problem with my attempt at getting a Perfect Town. I have 8 perfect acres and 8 decent acres, no trash hanging around and I've dug up all the holes I've seen....
If Phyllis/Pelly has changed her message from perfect to decent then something has happened to change it.

It may be something you have not noticed but the game is programed to run the messages like this, so the challenge is to find out what happened in your town to change the message.

Digging fossils/gyroids out of the ground should not affect your town's status. But make sure you don't have things like items of furniture buried anywhere - these affect the perfect town rating.

It is all about number of trees and flowers per acre plus any items you may have left on the ground (like shells dropped randomly for example).

I have had a similar problem in one of my towns before and I just planted an extra 3 flowers in each acre.

Don't forget that dandelions (yellow) do count as flowers - but as soon as they turn into puffs (white) they are weeds. Clovers are weeds too. Make sure you have no weeds anywhere.

If you watered a brown flower too much, it might have disappeared and changed your flower count.

I hope that check list helps.

If all else fails - keep planting lots of flowers each day - and keep them all alive (if they turn brown, water once only) and you should get your perfect town rating back.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank u Thanku THANK U this is very useful my brother got bit by one a few days ago i will use this imfo thanks!!!

What is your friend code? Mine is 223544099466

TamaMum edit:

We also have an AC:WW Friend Code topic here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=132139

It's a bit old, but if you see someone online who you know plays ACWW it's generally best to send them a PM rather than post a random reply to anyone in this thread ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just shot down Guliver for the 4th time!!!!
Could you please tell me how i can shot down Guliver?!

I did nearly catch him today but he got away :D

does he apperar everyday on certain times or is it random :D

pls help me out :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back