Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only fruit I need is an acorn. Can someone come to my town? PM me if I know you and you can. Thanks!
Acorns?

The only fruit trees you can grow in Wild World are:

Apples

Pears

Peaches

Cherries

Oranges

Coconuts

You do not need acorn trees to get acorns.

During October there is an Autumn Acorn Fest and normal trees (without fruit and not the cedar conifers) produce acorns.

The acorns don't grown on the trees, they just appear below them each morning and you collect them up and give them to Tortimer who is standing (in "disguise") outside the town hall.

Speak to him and he will give you full instructions on what to do and how to get "exclusive" Mushroom set furniture in exchange for the acorns.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know how with flowers you need to water them for them to not die? Same with saplings and cedar saplings. I found a coconut on the beach and I buried it and a little baby tree came out. Will that die too if you don't water it?

hi. i need help. i have been playing ac for a long time, but one thing I cant figure out is gracie. everyone says to talk to her and she'll give you a quiz, but she won't even give me a quiz! all she says is "honey, you must be getting some serious fanmail. your making this hard for me to give you a fashionista badge' maybe I have bad fashion sense? help!!

hi. i need help. i have been playing ac for a long time, but one thing I cant figure out is gracie. everyone says to talk to her and she'll give you a quiz, but she won't even give me a quiz! all she says is "honey, you must be getting some serious fanmail. your making this hard for me to give you a fashionista badge' maybe I have bad fashion sense? help!!
I think you need to make sure that your letter box (the one in your "pockets") has enough space for the certificate (fashionista badge).

If your letter box spaces are all full of mail you have received, then that might explain the comment about "serious fan mail".

Empty a space so that you can receive at least one letter.

Then try talking with her again :rolleyes:

I think you need to make sure that your letter box (the one in your "pockets") has enough space for the certificate (fashionista badge).
If your letter box spaces are all full of mail you have received, then that might explain the comment about "serious fan mail".

Empty a space so that you can receive at least one letter.

Then try talking with her again :rolleyes:
thank you so much!! now i just have to wait for gracie.......

You know how with flowers you need to water them for them to not die? Same with saplings and cedar saplings. I found a coconut on the beach and I buried it and a little baby tree came out. Will that die too if you don't water it?
You don't need to water saplings or cedar saplings or fruit trees or coconut trees.

They either grow or die.

It's nothing to do with watering, it is all to do with if they are planted in the right place. Coconuts should be planted near the ocean to grow successfully. If you plant them in the earth/soil right behind the line where it turns to sand, they usually grow. They won't grow if planted right next to a cliff or right next to another tree. You need to leave at least one shovel space between them. (That applies to all trees).

You only have to water withered (brown) flowers to make them come back to life the next day. (Don't "overwater" them either btw or they can die - one sprinkle of the watering can is usually enough).

You don't need to water saplings or cedar saplings or fruit trees or coconut trees.
They either grow or die.

It's nothing to do with watering, it is all to do with if they are planted in the right place. Coconuts should be planted near the ocean to grow successfully. If you plant them in the earth/soil right behind the line where it turns to sand, they usually grow. They won't grow if planted right next to a cliff or right next to another tree. You need to leave at least one shovel space between them. (That applies to all trees).

You only have to water withered (brown) flowers to make them come back to life the next day. (Don't "overwater" them either btw or they can die - one sprinkle of the watering can is usually enough).
:( Oh, lol! I feel dumb right now because I just spent 30 minutes watering a bunch of apple trees I'm planting for acres and an orchard.

Speaking of acres, could you please explain how to get the "perfect town" and what acres even are?!

Acorns?
The only fruit trees you can grow in Wild World are:

Apples

Pears

Peaches

Cherries

Oranges

Coconuts

You do not need acorn trees to get acorns. 

During October there is an Autumn Acorn Fest and normal trees (without fruit and not the cedar conifers) produce acorns. 

The acorns don't grown on the trees, they just appear below them each morning and you collect them up and give them to Tortimer who is standing (in "disguise") outside the town hall. 

Speak to him and he will give you full instructions on what to do and how to get "exclusive" Mushroom set furniture in exchange for the acorns.
Oh, thank you so much! I didn't know that, lol.

Speaking of acres, could you please explain how to get the "perfect town" and what acres even are?!
I used this AXA Perfect Town Guide to get my perfect town(s).

It is written by a guy called Liquefy who has also written a Wild World Guide on GameFaqs which is really good too. He does good research and all his tips and guides are accurate.

Aww man! I got no normal trees aside from cedars 'cause I wanted to have 120 peach trees (my town's native fruit is pears y'see). Oh well. Maybe I can replace a few...

I've gotten the golden watering can, shovel, and slingshot. I'm gonna try to get the golden axe, but there wouldn't happen to be a golden net or fishing pole, would there?

Aww man! I got no normal trees aside from cedars 'cause I wanted to have 120 peach trees (my town's native fruit is pears y'see). Oh well. Maybe I can replace a few...
I've gotten the golden watering can, shovel, and slingshot. I'm gonna try to get the golden axe, but there wouldn't happen to be a golden net or fishing pole, would there?
Actually there IS a golden net and fishing rod. What you have to do is catch every fish in Wild World at least once, and same for the golden net, except for bugs. Once you do catch every fish/bug, next time you log on, Tortimer will present you with the golden tool you have earned.

The Golden Rod has a luring effect, making it easier to catch fish.

The Golden Net is twice as big as the normal net, allowing players to catch bugs more easily.

^ o___o I didn't know that. -shot- I'll have to do that. I think I only need like 3 more bugs. But I can't find them. x_x

Things in my town are pretty slow. I'm waiting for a new animal to move it. 8D

^ o___o I didn't know that. -shot- I'll have to do that. I think I only need like 3 more bugs. But I can't find them. x_x
Things in my town are pretty slow. I'm waiting for a new animal to move it. 8D
Remember that...

Bugs are found in different seasons.

Some bugs are found year-round

Check during morning, midday and night for those missing bugs.

Hope this helps!

~KTK

Hi, I just got my usb concetor and i haven´t got any friends to add. I would be awsome to have some :(

pls add me ;)

My name is: Toshi

Town: Lovetown

friend code: 4984 4244 2934

By some stupid random impulse I rebuilt my town, and am now yelling at myself 'cause I gotta start EVERYTHING all over again! Won't be resetting again, THAT'S for sure. Anyway, I was just wondering that if you told Nook you didn't want to make your house bigger, would that be it? Or could you go to Nook sometime later and decide that you wanted your house bigger after all?

I really want the crown, thats like 1,000,000 bells. I dont wanna cheat and use action replay, but i'm too lazy to raise money. Help??

P.s. I only need 1 bug! (stupid mole cricket!)

By some stupid random impulse I rebuilt my town, and am now yelling at myself 'cause I gotta start EVERYTHING all over again! Won't be resetting again, THAT'S for sure. Anyway, I was just wondering that if you told Nook you didn't want to make your house bigger, would that be it? Or could you go to Nook sometime later and decide that you wanted your house bigger after all?
I have no idea :)

But why would you say no? You don't have to pay Nook any money for the bigger house - the repayments are totally up to you you can pay (or not pay) whenever you want.

I think if you say no then that's it - no more offers.

The offer to build a bigger house is only triggered when you have paid off your mortgage. I can't think of any other scenario where you could trigger an offer from Nook to build a bigger house. Unless (maybe) you create a new character ... although I am not sure that would work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back