Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got another idea for easy gotchi points (don't know if it works) keep the logout screen up on your computer and keep entering the logout password

I got another idea for easy gotchi points (don't know if it works) keep the logout screen up on your computer and keep entering the logout password
if it works, PM me

woo my gp idea worked ( when I last posted my tamas were asleep)

has anyone been to the special shop yet (if not keep on entering and exiting the shop channel

Last edited by a moderator:
it also makes you jump up an age when you buy your first item from it

This login password is for a V5 Celebrity. The 1000 GP passwords in this topic are for the regular V5 only, so won't work for your Tamagotchi. For the V5 Celebrity, you need to use the passwords from this topic instead: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=146235

Note: An easy way to tell a V5 Celebrity from a regular V5 is to check which games are on it.

The built-in games on the regular V5 are:

TV Surfing

Tea Time

Golf Putt (available from second generation)

Shoe Pairs (available from second generation)

The built-in games on the V5 Celebrity are:

Tama Fans

Pool Play

Tennis

Safe Box

Cue Ball (available from second generation)

Jewels (available from second generation)

This login password is for a V5 Celebrity. The 1000 GP passwords in this topic are for the regular V5 only, so won't work for your Tamagotchi. For the V5 Celebrity, you need to use the passwords from this topic instead: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=146235
Note: An easy way to tell a V5 Celebrity from a regular V5 is to check which games are on it.

The built-in games on the regular V5 are:

TV Surfing

Tea Time

Golf Putt (available from second generation)

Shoe Pairs (available from second generation)

The built-in games on the V5 Celebrity are:

Tama Fans

Pool Play

Tennis

Safe Box

Cue Ball (available from second generation)

Jewels (available from second generation)
ok binary (no wonder the codes don't work :) )

it also makes you jump up an age when you buy your first item from it
... oh wait no that was just awesome timing that they evolved

Last edited by a moderator:
Im stuck my tamma is torrochi and v.5 and the 3 codes i tried are not working i bught mine from new zealand under austrailea

Im stuck my tamma is torrochi and v.5 and the 3 codes i tried are not working i bught mine from new zealand under austrailea
Try this logout password: 21000 10543

Do you have to have 1000GP for it to work? I tryed one from a different person ,and it didn't work!

Do you have to have 1000GP for it to work? I tryed one from a different person ,and it didn't work!
I'm not sure that I understand your question.

You don't have to have any Gotchi Points before you use this cheat.

You have to enter the Logout Password that matches the type of character you have (the first character listed in your stats menu.)

this realy workes it's ama zing :D :D :D :D :D

to everyone that has not tryed it yet then do do do!!! :D :lol: :lol:

it makes your tama rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back