Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for my silver Angelgotch that I bought for myself.

I have a pink anniversary edition 4U+ and a pink iDL that are shipping out to me on Monday :wub: Now it's just a matter of which one I wanna play first when they get here lol

I have just this second purchased a melody mix on ebay , I have bought this so I can unlock all the locations and characters. It also comes with the official guide and one of the cute lanyards! I cant wait :D

pink spacy mix, it might arrive today or 7th of November, the waiting is killing me...

Waiting for a QPet! I'm gonna see if I can earn some of those aliexpress coupons to get a good deal on a Nana Moon when their sale happens, too :)

today is the fiinal countdown day for my M!X to be delivered to me <3

Not "waiting" perse but I am hoping to be able to pick up a Morino and a classic (any gen works) soon. So you could say I am "waiting" to get those

I ordered a lovely blue Connection V3 on Friday so it should be here any day now (hopefully not today though, I'm at work all day!!). I haven't run a V3 in years so i'm pretty excited to play it again.

Waiting for two Tamagotchi Friends units I just ordered off Amazon. They're due to be here Tuesday.

2 Morino Tamagotch on the way! Never had a Morino before so I'm excited to try it out. I have a Mothra, and I've heard it's somewhat similar. So, we'll see :)

I recently ordered a Friends Dream Town which has arrived. Now waiting for a Tama-Go (no figures ordered yet) and my first color tama, the 4u+ anniversary edition. The purple pearl one. I'm so excited about getting a color!

I got these two used on eBay. 4u+ for $25 and the TG for $7! I also have a bid on an angelgotch I hope I win!

All of my current orders are off either eBay & Amazon and bought new and sealed so i'm waiting for the safe delivery of:

- Tama-Go (Black unit with Mametchi Lite figure)

- Tama-Go figures (KuroMametchi, ShimaShimatchi, Makiko, Ponytchi, Ichigotchi, Sebiretchi)

- Tamagotchi 4U+ Peach

- Tamagotchi 4U Cover TMGC Friends style

- Tamagotchi 4U Aikatsu Touch card & cover set

- Tamagotchi 4U Charm strap Blue Leopard style

- Tamagotchi M!X 20th Anniversary edition

- Tamagotchi M!X strap Egg was chimi giggle style

- Two custom made crochet covers for my 4U+ & M!X

I'm so excited but I have to wait until Christmas as they're all gifts, I'm being spoilt ^_^

I'm currently waiting for :

• Tamagotchi M!X Spacey (my second m!x)
  • Tamagotchi P
  • Baby Deco Pierce
  • Royal Deco Pierce
  • Fairy Deco Pierce
  • Love & Melody Deco Pierce
Super excited for everything to come in the mail!

My Anniversary M!X arrived on Thursday. But I can't have it yet as it's a Christmas present. =| Which means it's in the house somewhere, I can practically touch it but nope! No Tama for me.

I gave into my cravings and ordered:

- Tamagotchi P's Green

- Tamagotchi Melody Land Pierce

- Tamagotchi Circus Pierce

- Tamagotchi Anniversary Pierce

- Tamagotchi Ribbon Pierce & strap set

Really want to order more pierces to make the P's as fun as possible but some are so pricey!

I gave into my cravings and ordered:

- Tamagotchi P's Green

- Tamagotchi Melody Land Pierce

- Tamagotchi Circus Pierce

- Tamagotchi Anniversary Pierce

- Tamagotchi Ribbon Pierce & strap set

Really want to order more pierces to make the P's as fun as possible but some are so pricey!
Circus pierce was my first and still one of my favourites! ^_^

Im waiting on both 20th anniversary versions of the M!X to arrive as well as the M!X guide

Well, I got my V3 a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. Now I've ordered a Plus (light blue, just like my V3. I love blue tamas!!) and I'm just waiting for it to be shipped out. I haven't had an update yet (I placed the order on the 5th) so I don't think the seller has shipped it yet. I've never actually had a Plus/V1 before so this should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back