Are tamagotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if tamagotchis are geeky, why do they have a whole forum about em?

and they arent thay are SO CUTE and SO AWESOME! :p

It's an opinion. Some people may thing that Tamagotchis are geeky, some don't.

I don't. I'm currently not playing with any right now, but I'm 14 and I love Tamagotchis! They are VERY cute and fun too! I love them. In fact I even collect them (not buying any now because I'm too busy and am saving money for something else). Anyways no Tamagotchis aren't geeky and when I see somebody playing with a Tamagochi that doesn't mean they're nerdy or geeky. Tamagotchis are really fun!

C~M

name:harry gender:girl type:mametchi Tamas r awsome soo if they r too geeky then i guess im a geek. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :) :D :D :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT TAMAS ARE GEEKY, ARE JUST EITHER MEAN, GEEKS THEMSELVES, OR JUST PLAIN JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Even though i'm a boy, i love tamagotchi. I don't care what anyone thinks!

But anyway, the reason why i LOVE tamagotchi, is because i had a tamagotchi before the V?s!!!

it was a crab, or maybe it was a fish?.......... :huh:

Anyway though, Don't care what any of your friends say about GeEKy tamagotchi. just do what u want.

please think about what i just said and PM me!

i hope i helped! ^_^

Dylan H.

(also known as my account name, MametchiDylan) ^_^

P.S. i also think they're cute!! and i'm a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once again, Thank you, and your welcome! :wacko: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: ;) :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :nyatchi:

O__O *stares at question* OMG!!! no way!!! I don't think liking electronics is geeky, only like knowing everything about them like the control mecanisims of a blah blah blah like geek squad does...no affence to people who do know all that stuff...

I am rather dissapointed at Bandai for targeting them at 10 year-old girls... XD
Me too. :) BanDai is such a great company; why don't they know that teenagers (including guys) and adults play with them too?

-DDDTrooper

[SIZE=14pt] No! tamas aren't geekey! They rock! :( :( :angry: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
TAMAGOTCHIS ARE NOT GEEKY!!! How dare you say that!? Tamagotchis is only a life in you hands. You make them grow up and then they past away.

PS maybe there jelous because they can't even take care of it!! :(

No way i dont think they are geeky at all, i have quite a lot and im not a geek (at least i dont think i am, lol) even though at my school hardly anyone plays with em :huh:

oh definatley but who cares lol, i think the older you get the more geekier they are to have, but people dont care at the same time cause EVERYONE knows they are fun whether they are into em or not lol

I dont think that, there are 30-40 year olds playin with tamas they are just a hobby really, like this is saying:

the older u get the more geekier playin sports gets!

its like saying that, i dont think they are geeky :D :( :( :(

If you might be thinking about getting one, or have one, and think that you might be too old for one or whatever, just go with your own flow, in other words: go with what you feel is right. I have lost my Tama at the mo', but I will find it one day and I'm waiting quite impatiently to find out where the nearest shop sells Tamagotchi V4.5!!!!

Hope I helped. :D

Best Wishes,

barky

That is kind of like calling computers/laptops geeky to, they are electronic like tamagotchies and there are some age 30+ people on Tamatalk!

So just do what you want to do and don't let anyone take that away!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

i second every emotion on these pages, (mainly because i cant choose one person to respond to.) tamagotchis are not geeky and are just about as much alive as we are. i also second kapooza on page 1 the most. i wouldnt trade my tama for the world! i nearly choked myself when i thought i broke mine debugging it when luckily i only snapped a cord blasting off the sound. i vowed never to open it up again and ive been carrying it through for a while, so yes, tamagotchis are absolutely NOT geeky!

No, tamagotchis are not "geeky". Heck, pocket protectors aren't "geeky". Stereotypically they're considered so, but I somehow doubt if some lovely, confident babe walked down a hallway with a pocket protector, no one would consider her or her pocket protector a "geek". Thus leading one to the conclusion that it is the owner of the object that is the basis of others' opinions.

"Geek", "nerd", "uncool" is nothing more than a mindset. Hold your chin high and have confidence in yourself and you are definitely not a geek. :)

Lets see if there geeky.First, what are some reasons that make tamas geeky?Next, why are those reasones geeky?I mean come on.How did those reasones became geeky?And last,if you notcied after the second qustion.Diden't that make you think of something?And I'm not just talking about tamagotchis.What made everthing geeky well...geeky?See what I'm talking about?Well If You don't agree,or you don't know what I'm talking about.I tryed my best.

I STILL DON'T THINK THERE GEEKY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back