Are you sick of the Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they get eaten by rabid wolves in the wilderness :huh: YAY! Then, all these girls would be crying the next day at school, it would be so funny. My drama teacher would laugh XD

^ You are sick and twisted if you want people to die. Wishing death upon someone is horrible.

There are a lot of things in Disney that people will eventually be sick of. I could honestly care less about the Jonas Brothers as long as girls aren't squealing over them in the vicinity.

There are a lot of things in Disney that people will eventually be sick of. I could honestly care less about the Jonas Brothers as long as girls aren't squealing over them in the vicinity.
Unfortunately, there are usually girls squealing in the vicinity X.X . Yea, I am begining to grow tired of the Jonas Brothers and their ANNOYING FANGIRLS (No offence if you are one). Disney should have stayed away from all this star crap. I mean, a few shows like That's so Raven and Lizzie Mcguire was enough, but a whole star business? Isn't that going a little far? What ever happened to poor old Mickey Mouse :D ? It all started with him and now he is fading away into nothing thanks to Miley Cyrus and her Camp Rock friends :( :huh: !

~Camelle

BWAHAHA i hate the jonad brothers iwth a passion

i mean , taht's music? puh lease.

my six year old nefew is better then them

actually he is quite adorble trying to scream

but anyways, it's really annying

they are not that special peepless !

they aer just three very anoying womanly sounding tlalentless litle boys

that are tryeing and failing to make it in the industriee

sorry sreming fangirls, i think i'm gonna go throw

msyself at someone that matters . . .

i wonder what would happen if they died, not that i want it or anything. i just want to see what the portion of their fans that are obsessed would do. i wonder if there would be a mass suicide o_O

for some reason, i could see that happening.

anyway, i'm not a fan of theirs.

not my type of music.

Here's a list of reasons to hate them:

They are totally and utterly without any talent of any kind

They're ugly as hell

They have disgusting voices that sound like girls vomiting while jumping off a building

ect,

ect,

ect,

ect,

ect.

If you like/love/adore them, don't talk to me, ever.

There isn't ENOUGH Jonas in this world. o.o

Get rid of stupid Hannah Montana, and bring in more Jonas!

x)

There isn't ENOUGH Jonas in this world. o.oGet rid of stupid Hannah Montana, and bring in more Jonas!

x)
AGREED.

Hannah is annoying, Jonas Brothers HAVE actual talent.

Yes. I am sick of them. They are everywhere.

They should star in Happy Tree Friends > :D

Frankie!?
No way, hes a sweet little boy. Hes gonna be awesome...
And you know that...How?

I seriously lol'd at that.

Jinx:

Yes, some fans DO kill their selves if a celebrity dies.

Tragic.

Remember when Hide[A Japanese singer] killed himself? Two fan girls tried killing their selves. One succeed and one didn't.

Yes. I've heard a couple of their songs and I couldn't bear it for more than a minute or so.

Thank god their entire fanbase appears to be trapped inside the USA. They aint coming to where I live.

I think they're getting a bit old now. D;

Seriously, though. Dispite the fact that they have millions of fans wroldwide of all ages that -lovethemsomuchthatitsjustinsane-, I just don't think they're all that great. I mean, they're only 3 guys that play guitar and sing, in my opinion.

I wouldn't say I "hate them" or "want them to die, etc." or anything, so I'll put it lightly and say that I just don't like them so much. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back