Boyfriends/girlfriends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As evryone else has said, don't be in a rush, I'm almost 14 and I haven't had a boyfriend, although i have liked the same person for almost a year.

When you meet the right guy, you'll know!

-_- Chocola -_-

[SIZE=14pt]I had my very first boyfriend when I was eight. X_X" Very bad idea. It was stupid, he was stupid, it lasted about a week. :/~</3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Now, I don't get it why everyone wants to rush into a relationship so fast nowadays. x_x" [/SIZE]

Personally, if I don't Love someone whats the point in dating them? It's stupid. Now, I'm dating someone right now. But we are deeply in love with each other. And it's not like we were like..."ZOMGERZ~ UR CUTE! DATE ME NAO PL0X" O-O"

It took us time...Well actually...It took me time. xD~♥ My boyfriend says he loved me once he saw me. But of course, I'm not so easy to come by! > :( ~ lol

But we've been together happily now for 6 months now. O-O" And our love has been getting stronger ever since. :0

It's it's kind of funny that between that time, some of my other friends have broken up with their boyfriends, and gotten with another one...And another one... O_O" Ugg...Whatever...

[SIZE=14pt]BUT BASICALLY, you'll know when your ready to date someone. And hopefully the person you date, is the person you truly love[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 11 and well,I don't know what it's like to have a bf. There's this one guy that I like and I think he liked me but that's as close as I'm gettin right now. When you should get a bf?! When you're in love with 'em and he likes you!!!! No dip!

Well, my parents don't let me date, and I don't really want to. Frankly, at any teen age you are pressured to do stuff. Whether it is just holding hands, kissing, or... further stuff, there is pressure. I really don't want to be pressured to do something that I would regret later, so I am waiting until I am mature enough to handle it.

That would be a wise decision for you too. And don't feel left out, because you're not. If someone asks you, just say that you don't right now or don't want to. =] Hope I helped.

I'm in seventh grade and I have a boyfriend. On March 5th it will be 5 months. Most middle school realtionships don't last long, but if you meet a great guy, than you will be surprised! Just take your time and enjoy life single. I didn't think I would have a boyfriend until I was 15, but look what happened! There is no exact age, but if you really like this guy, get to know him better, and maybe he'll ask you out. Sorry I'm kind of blabbing.

Whenever you feel is right is when you should have a boyfriend.

Meh, It's not about your actual age, it's about your emotional age, you need a sort of maturity to have a boyfirend, in middle school, most of the relationships are short and the people who have them are depressed afterwards for longer than the actual thing went on, it doesn't really sound like much fun, does it?

I had 1 Bf in my life, it didnt go well. He was a Bipolar jerk, that threatened me, and that relationship lasted about two years... Oddly enough, we were really great friends, and really did like eachother... alot ^-^. He moved to Seattle, but we still keep in touch, and I miss him alot. He never hit me or anything, he just got out of controll for a while. Spazzinsh, but enough about him. We dont need to talk about that anymore...

I think it's just stupid (No offense) to have a BF, or GF if your under the age of 18. I mean, why have a "relationship" if you can't marry them? Don't get me wrong, I go used to go through those "moments" to, but once I thought about why I really like them, and if I was to become his "GF", then it would completely sreck our relationship. I found out I like him better as a friend than a boyfriend.

~SkyCrystal~

I think it's just stupid (No offense) to have a BF, or GF if your under the age of 18. I mean, why have a "relationship" if you can't marry them? Don't get me wrong, I go used to go through those "moments" to, but once I thought about why I really like them, and if I was to become his "GF", then it would completely sreck our relationship. I found out I like him better as a friend than a boyfriend.
~SkyCrystal~
A good reason for having a boyfriend under the age of 18 is the experience. Even if you can't marry them, you can find out what it's like to have a relationship, and learn through those relationships what to expect in the future. I made some of the biggest mistakes in the relationships at age 16 and 17, but now I know what NOT to do in the future. I don't think you HAVE to have a boyfriend when you're younger than 18, but I don't think it's a bad idea. I'm glad I did!

Well, first of all- how old are you? I think the appropriate time to get a boyfriend is when you are 13+. :)

It's very awkward to ask a boy out. You really can't predict when you are going to get a boyfriend, but just remember to be yourself. :)

When is the right time to start dating? When you are ready to start thinking about marriage.

[SIZE=7pt]Whenever you want to.[/SIZE]

But your Parents, its up to them if they let you or not.

I'm allowed to date, and I only do sometimes.

When the guy/girl likes you, and you like them back,

ask him/her out! :)

Honestly, EVERYONE gets into a relationship when it's their time to do so. For some, it happens early in life. I started dating in 7th grade, actually going out on dates with my boyfriend at the time...our families drove us, but you know :D .....and before that I had wht I call "school boyfriends" in elementary school. The downside to dating from an early age is tht you have to go through a TON of heartbreak. The vast majority of your relationships at that age are not going to work out, for obvious reasons, so there are benefits to waiting a bit longer to agonize over not having a guy.
Relationships are not always just fun, easy, and amazing. I've had very bad experiences before and been in fairly dangerous situations as a result. You really need to be prepared for the stress, occasional drama, hard work, and compromise that is involved with relationships...because all those things come along with all the truly wonderful aspects of being in love with someone! -_-
i reckon it's kinda nice to have a relationship at an early age because then you know what it's like instead of never knowing when your older. i'm in a realtionship now and he said that he would never leave me but i don't believe that 100%......

Well my friend that I ride (horses) with is sixteen going on seventeen and has a really strong relaitonship with a guy. She has known him since 5th grade so yeah. ;)

A ton of ppl have boyfriends and i dont. I feel weird. When did you first get in a relationship?? Am i behind?? Help me please!!!
I met my first boyfriend in 6th grade but we didn't start dating until we were really good friends in 7th grade. That's when I was thirteen. I'd say that's a good age for your first boyfriend or girlfriend.

I am in a relationship right now.We liked each other in 6th grade but we didn't know...As the never-ending 11 months passed I still liked him...He isn't quite hot...but something in him just screamed to my heart...until one day he gave me his cell number....when I looked up he was blushing SO MUCH!! So we traded phone numbers... after a week-or-so we started texting each other because we were both so shy to talk to each other...Then I finally had gut to say..."Who do you like?" After 5 mins my heart started racing...Before I relized I was screaming YES!!! and jumping on my bed...since then it's bee 3 months we've been going out everybody says we are never going to be seperated...

P.S. We are taking it sloooooooow!!!

Like Alysaa I did to had my BF in 7th 13 years old

i have a girlfriend...im in 6th grade....

P.S.-when you posted this, you asked does anybody have BOYFRIENDS....your either asking for gay guys or just talking about girlz....

think about BOYS next time!!! :rolleyes:

~tomrules74185296

When? When you find yourself in love.
why, i think we've found our winner.

we have so many long, long, explanations, [no offence, you know how much i love explanations that go on and on] but i think you've hit the nail on the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back