Can you date?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you date?

• Yes i can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no i can't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parent's aren't evil, they just want the best for you, I mean, all those ages look pretty young for dating, in my opinion...
I'm not allowed to date until I'm 17 or 18 or something, but I dont think I have the chance. Don't feel left out, someone will ask you soon, and 9 and 10 year old's dating, that's like a cow and an ostrich actually having a chance together...
i totally agree

I can't/couldn't go out on a date (like seriously to the movies or dinner) until i'm/i was 16

(not saying i'm older or younger than 16)

♪Eva♪

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Your parents are doing the best for you, and getting you focused on important things like school and jobs. Another reason why? We are just kids, what can we do. Buy a house, drive a car, and take our dates out for a buffet or something? No. Also they don't want you to have a baby at a early age. But I don't care if i can't date or not. I just make friends..

Okay if those girls jumped off a bridge, would you?

(Don't say if it was fun :chohimetchi: to much Proud Family)

locky458

??? what's a date? (yes, i don't know what a date is, LOL)
When a guy and a girl (or whatever...) go to a movie, or dinner, or anywhere else together as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Best description I could get...

When a guy and a girl (or whatever...) go to a movie, or dinner, or anywhere else together as boyfriend and girlfriend.
Best description I could get...
I still don't get it, but thanks for trying.

~BB~

Oh my...

my parents don't let me date.

I mean reallyy!

I'm 12 going on 13

I really like this boy named Ryder and he likes me!

But nooooo i can't date!!

ahhh!

It's really annoy when kids talk about dating. So I'm with Sweet Kandi on this, although I'm 12 1/2.

I really hate when people ask who you like.

This is what I think

1) Why does it matter to them

2) it's none of their business

3) why do they need to know

4) it's annoy

then they try to make you like somebody, man I get so mad!

locky458

I feel sorry for the people who think they have to date to be happy.

If you have the 'date-to-be-happy' and it's all for you, trust me- IT WON'T BE HAPPY!

You need to learn what love is.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.

I personaly won't date until I'm college +. No, it's not my parents, it's my choice. I want to find the right person for me. I don't want to give myself to someone who won't be my future spouce. I'm waiting for the person God will give me, not who I can find for myself.

If you are dating someone for the popularity, or just because everyone else is doing it, your setting yourself up.

Remember, everytime you say "I love you" to a guy/girl, you are giving that piece of your heart to the person that you can NEVER get back. So make your choices wisely.

My parents are so mean! They I can't date! I've already been asked loads of times(sometimes the people who ask me are hot) but I want to find out how many girls are out there that can't date! :)
I'm 10, of course I can't date!!!

You know Tamaw/pants has a good reason for "dating" you don't do it for attention and because you want to, you did if you really like them from a lot of years not because of everyone else do it. This shows some people date for pointless reasons... *sighs* and then break up in about a week! :)

Locky458

In my school relation ships in my grade last a while, usually a couple months, even a year or so!
Still seems a little short though, but I guess that's kinda good :)how long you last with that person.

locky458

You know Tamaw/pants has a good reason for "dating" you don't do it for attention and because you want to, you did if you really like them from a lot of years not because of everyone else do it. This shows some people date for pointless reasons... *sighs* and then break up in about a week! :)
Locky458
Yep, and then it's girls drama at it's worst! XD

For this one person who they pretty much used, they get all upset when it's all over. Why? I have NO clue.

If you are going to date, ask yourself-

Are you pairent with eachother?

Are you kind to eachother?

Are you envious of eachother?

Is your relationship characterized by humility?

Are you never Rude?

Are you not self-seeking?

Are you not easily andered with each other?

Do you keep no record of wrongs?

Are you truthful with eachother?

Do you protect eachother?

Do you trust each other?

If you anwer NO to any of those questions, it really isn't love.

https://www.christianchatforum.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5503

^That has a topic about Biblical dating.

Even if you aren't a Christian, you can still take a look because some of it might be of value to you too! :p

Well, you see I'm not allowed to 'date' in the sense that I'd be going out to the movies or a restaurant with someone.

But I am allowed to 'date' in the sense that I can call someone my 'boyfriend' because we both like each other a lot.

In my school relation ships in my grade last a while, usually a couple months, even a year or so!
Love never dies. :)

In this case it did- wheather it be a day, month, 5 years, it NEVER dies.

wat does tht have to do with tamas? :)
It doesn't

This is non-tamatalk.

We can talk about things not having relation to tamas here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back