CNET News comments on tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly disagree with CNET. Wow..... >.< Oh Well... I doubt everyone agreed with that.

I wonder what made them say that?

Though, no need to take your rage out on the caps lock button. People may say what they want, it's a free country world, and you may say what you want.

The poops, though, only are the same size of the Tamagotchi so you'll be able to SEE it. Same with the food. It would be, like, one pixel otherwise.

Dont listen. Maybe their just jealous. :huh: ITs pretty mean anywway why would someone say that?! ^_^ :) :huh: :huh:

Well, I looked it up and here's what I got- it made me angry.

The Tamagotchi craze may have subsided years ago, but its concept survived intact. And recently, we've seen other products taking on similar tendencies, so it's not surprising that toymaker Bandai would come out with a new version.
The latest incarnation, according to Uber-Review, is worse than ever: "Now kids have to manage the thing's education, help it get a job and guide it through its career, all the while attempting to play mini-games to earn intellectual, beauty or social skill points--or risk ending up with a stupid, ugly, antisocial pet."

Sounds to us as if it's become more realistic than ever.
Those -innapropriate words for the kiddies- better shut up right now or I'm gonna give 'em a piece of my mind in a letter.

And look at the comment on it.

Let Microsoft take over the project and implement the social sharing structure that failed on the Zune... you pretty much have a captive audience here, and the more kids that buy it, the more "friends" your pet can have... Imaging groups of kids standing there after class saying "come home right now, Bob the Tamagotchi... you've played with Sarah the Tamagotchi long enough..."
And, for Tamagotchi for Gameboy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember, they are just computer dorks.

Usually they don't give a crank about Tamagotchi or other v-pets. It's very rare there's a computer geek who likes V-Pets.

CNET is full of geeks. CNET reviewers don't wanna use their time getting a great Tama owner. No, they wanna get every last detail of Window Vista.

Please remember that.

Please remember, they are just computer dorks.
Usually they don't give a crank about Tamagotchi or other v-pets. It's very rare there's a computer geek who likes V-Pets.

CNET is full of geeks. CNET reviewers don't wanna use their time getting a great Tama owner. No, they wanna get every last detail of Window Vista.

Please remember that.
Yes, that's true. However, it doesn't make it right for them to... look, if they've got nothing good to say, they should not say anything at all.

Wow, I can't believe they dissed one of the most popular tech's in the world. I use to think I was crazy for liking tama's and giga pets all my life, since I was 12. Now I am 21 and I still have a tamagotchi on lol. I love them, I just always like to be caring for something, and a virtual pet I can even take to work with me and take care of and its just so much fun!

I'm glad to know that there are so many other people out there that love tama's as much as me! ^_^

Let them flame tamagotchi pets as much as they want. It's their loss. They're so busy hating tamagotchi, they never had the chance to see how fun and rewarding it can be to get a rare character, or see your character mate. They're missing out, and besides... virtual pets aren't for everyone. Still, there are more respectful ways to express displeasure.

i have 4 tamas (1 has a dead batterie) so i am only taking care of three right now (i just bought a v5) So.... if the beeping is soooo annoying to them then why dont the just turn of the sound or put it on pause??!?! I do think it is stupid to pay someone to look after your pet for the day b/c it's yours and if that person is taking care of it majority of the time then technicly it is theirs... that is a waste of money..... y not just put it on pause??

Also those people can have their own opinion and i dont give a crap because i still love my tamas!!

cant they think of other ways to critisize tamagotchis and bandai other than this..??? the kids who play tamagotchis might take this seriously rather than continue to care for the virtual pets...

psh to cnet, Tamas can help kids teach them resposibilty. I know this becase personally I own one, yes they are needy but my teacher lets me play with mine in my free time. Hey theres this new gizmo called sound options on a tama and this new thing called PAUSE. As for parents mine work so it grows slowly but it grows. :p

[SIZE=21pt] You ,know these are the first tamas great ancesters of the version 5 i have one my brother kept alive and i do admit they are slightly annoying now i don't hate tamagotchis but the noises say i am talking on the phone and you are playing a tamagotchi hi *beep* What *beep* you *bop*ing *beep*urday *bop* cause *beep* is *bop* beach *beep *so you *bop*ing get my point?[/SIZE]

well... some people think tamas are rubbish because for example when i didnt have a tamagotchi when tamagotchi adverts came on i used to just sit there and think how crap is a tamagotchi but now i have one i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so they shouldnt judge tamas until they have one!
You have taken the word CLEAN out of my mouth! Are you telepathic? :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back