Condoms, Birth Control, Abortion...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I would beleive it ... bad health video perhaps. I ony remeber the women saying it because I thought how gross spermicide sounded ... like genocide for potential people. Ill agree however!

Oh, sorry... I have to disagree with you.
It is not a 100% guaranteed method of birth control. Condoms can split and even if you are using spermicide, it's not a guarantee that they are all killed :)

The only 100% guranteed method of birth control is ... abstinence :ph34r:
Seconded.

Using various forms of birth control at once is a good idea though if one is sexually active. It usually goes when I am in a relationship guy uses a condom, I use the depo provera shot. That way if one fails, other one is fine :) It works out well for me.

Well a condom is something a man puts on his privates so his sperm won't pass into the womens privates and start forming a baby. They are only 97% affective I think so I would get the woman to take the pill. We have to do sex education

:lol: What is spermicide?

Sorry, that is probably a weird and awkward question. :) I've just never heard of it. *embarrassed*

I have many of the beliefes potrayed in Da Vici Code. Some people believe that sex is actually a spiritual act. To make love is not against the will of God. If God did not want us to do that, why would He make it pleasureable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...you kinda have everything wrong. **KINDA** Condums are what boys put on their...erm...well, you know. It helps prevent the 2 people from getting any diseases like AIDs and STDs. Birth-control pills are supposed to be taken by the female so she doesn't get pregnant (if she doesn't want to get pregnant she would take the pill, but if she did want to get pregnant she wouldn't take the pill).

BTW i'm Christian and birth-control pills are NOT against our beliefs. At least i've never heard that they are... :blink: :) :blink:

And yea i'm only 12...13 June 19. I had to learn about this stuff in school already... :) :blink: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
<.< I know this is kinda a weirdquestion...But i wonder what sex is like...

Sounds good...LOL xD <.<
Me too. O.O

Its probably nasty >.>

The problem is getting the man to use a condom ...ha they never want to cause it doesent feel as good. Iwould mash your pill up and mix it into applesauce ... cause when your in a reationship neither party is goping to want a condom. Causual sex ... condomize him captain!

The problem is getting the man to use a condom ...ha they never want to cause it doesent feel as good. Iwould mash your pill up and mix it into applesauce ... cause when your in a reationship neither party is goping to want a condom. Causual sex ... condomize him captain!
If the guy really loves you, he will respect your concerns about wearing a condom. My boyfriend years back when we became sexually active he prefered to wear one because he wanted both of us on protection, which made sense to me lol. Hence why I got the depo.

Well...you kinda have everything wrong. **KINDA** Condums are what boys put on their...erm...well, you know. It helps prevent the 2 people from getting any diseases like AIDs and STDs. Birth-control pills are supposed to be taken by the female so she doesn't get pregnant (if she doesn't want to get pregnant she would take the pill, but if she did want to get pregnant she wouldn't take the pill).
BTW i'm Christian and birth-control pills are NOT against our beliefs. At least i've never heard that they are... :p B) :)

And yea i'm only 12...13 June 19. I had to learn about this stuff in school already... :D :D :)
Actually we aren't wrong. Condoms are used to prevent pregnancy AND STDs. Not just STDs.

As for birth control, it's not as easy as 'take a pill, don't get pregnant'. The girl has to be on it for a while before it starts to take any real effect.

If the guy really loves you, he will respect your concerns about wearing a condom. My boyfriend years back when we became sexually active he prefered to wear one because he wanted both of us on protection, which made sense to me lol. Hence why I got the depo.
I agree, but generally when im in a relationship not casual sex, Why would I want him to use a condom? It's much better without.

As for birth control, it's not as easy as 'take a pill, don't get pregnant'. The girl has to be on it for a while before it starts to take any real effect.
My Gyno said only 7 days but 10 to be sure ... its not to bad ...im on Yasmin (im obsessed with it never will go on another one)

I agree, but generally when im in a relationship not casual sex, Why would I want him to use a condom? It's much better without.
My Gyno said only 7 days but 10 to be sure ... its not to bad ...im on Yasmin (im obsessed with it never will go on another one)
I was on the pill for a while, but I can't remember the name. They said to take it for a month to be sure.

I think the boyfriend at the time was being cautious. It made sense to me in case one form of protection failed, there was a back up.

Lol!, But I guess it would really depend on the guy.

Because my bf did say if we ever did have sex, (Which we won't since were still young)

he said it would be perfectly alright for him to use a condom. 0.0

But yet, i doubt he has ever tried on a condom to begin with. ^-^ rofl!

So who knows if its comfortable or not for him! xP

But thanks for that mashing the pill idea! =D

I'll have to remember that for the future! xD

abortion isn't always the answer,but sometimes, the answer dosen't mean a thing. what matters is what it means to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back