DO YOU HAVE A DINKIE DINO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU HAVE A DINKIE DINO ??

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I THINK SO

• I HATE THEM

• I HAVE MORE THAN 1

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi is this a live chat?

Thankyou lilhill.

:chohimetchi: :eek:

P.s. e-mail me back

[SIZE=21pt]Well, I am going to collect VP's so I want one. But I don't have one. I have 2 fake ones but they are out of batteries. Now I gotta get 20 bucks so I can get 4 AG13 button cell batteries.[/SIZE]

But I need to buy a mini and a V3 first.

My dallor store sells fake dinkie dino's I bought one and it was cheap made and it was ten in one and hmmm the instructions didnt match the pet or anything!

Nope, they look cool!

A boy in my school...Kyle Wilson (I'll say his name, because like noone lives around me!)

Has one...

No, but I might, because I am currently looking for a hobbie, and virtual pets is one of the ones i am currently thinking about,lol!
Sorry, but i wouldn't recommend 1. if u wanna know why i guess i shall go on.

1. if it falls on a hard floor it brakes 4 ever.

2. leave it in bed 4 the night, wake up and it's dead.

3. half the things on the packet don't work.

If u want 2 know more then ask me but i shan't say any more cos it's a bit mean on the ppl that like them

Ahhh, Dinkie Dinos. When my very first 1996 Tamagotchi broke in the summer of 1996 (I dropped it... heh), I returned to Wal-Mart only to find that all the Tamas were sold out. Saddened, I went with my mother to the grocery store, and there, for $19, were Dinkie Dinos. In desperate need for a virtual pet, I begged my mother to buy me one. It amused me, and my best friend even bought one. We made baby books for them and what not :) . A while later, something happened to mine. I don't know if I dropped it or if my rats chewed the buttons off, but it was gone. I recently purchased one on ebay for nostalgic reasons and he's currently bounching around in his screen.

Yeah, they're fragile compared to the tamas, and not quite as cool, but they hold a lot of sentimental value for me, so I like them. :D

Y IN THE WORLD WOULD ANYONE HAVE A DINKEY DINO :angry: .

TAMAGOTCHI V3 IS BETTER THAN A DINKEY DINO. :wacko:

sweetxcookie: Sit in the corner.

saritchi: Well at least the Dinkie Dino wasn't rushed to market.

I love my Dinkie Dino. I'm like Aublet the Snail(cool name :blink: ) in that mine have very sentimental feelings attatched to them. Definitely one of my all time favorites. :)

i HATE dinkie dino. they sell them at the dollar store here - they are the WORST THINGS EVER. so cheaply made, and they break if you look at them the wrong way. i have 2 - i bought one last year when i was waiting for my tamagotchi connection to come in the mail, and i bought one last week. i don't even know why i bought one last week. i have 17 tamagotchis but i thought it might be a good idea, you know, give it another chance. i hate it so i stepped on it.
Same, but they weren't such bad pets they just died everyday.

I have the yellow one from years ago, and it's still in 100% working condition. I liked it because it's easy to care for and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back