Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the commercial, like someone else said, focused to much on tamatown and connecting with other people. Thereally didn't focus on the most important things, they really didn't get across the fact that it's a virtual pet very well. I think it would be awsome if the made (or used from Japan) a japaness song for the music and explained the features in english. The could even have japaness words pop up on the screen like virtual pet, super cute (supa kawaii!), or tamagotchi. That would make a great commerial!

I think the commercial, like someone else said, focused to much on tamatown and connecting with other people. Thereally didn't focus on the most important things, they really didn't get across the fact that it's a virtual pet very well. I think it would be awsome if the made (or used from Japan) a japaness song for the music and explained the features in english. The could even have japaness words pop up on the screen like virtual pet, super cute (supa kawaii!), or tamagotchi. That would make a great commerial!
That would be such an awesome commercial if Bandai had any good taste in new commercials!!!

I think that it is quite good if you want to know about version 3 tamagotchis.

*tama star*

It's OK. :D

It's more boy and girl aimed than the V2, which was aimed at girls.

I voted, I like Peanut Butter. Which, for some reason, is the second most popular choice. :mametchi:

:mametchi: :D i did not like the commercal but i thought the egg song was funny

:ph34r: I have a v3 and its very dificult. they definetly don't age quickly.

REPLY AS LIKE

If you really like tamas then you would think tghat it was the best advert ever! LOL!!!

*tama star*

Well, I don't really like it personally. What is the " Gotchi tama tamagotchi? " at the beggining? The V2 commercial was better. It had a cute little song. This one just has words...It won't get as much attention and won't bring as many sales to bandai. I really don't like it. It needs music, rythem, something to catch ppl's eye. ( I love the v3s themsleves though ^_^ )
Can you make a link of showing the Version 2 commercial?

V2 was the SHORTEST Tamagotchi Commercial ever seen! Why do people like that Lame, short commerical? Even the V1 commerical is better than the V2 Commerical... I'm a kid, and I think V2 sucky commercial... Its only about 27 seconds! :D
Show me a link of the Version 1 and Version 2 commercial please! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back