Do You Plan To Have Kids Someday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way! Well, not have one myself. I heard it's harder than pooing, and I have trouble pooing as is!

So yah. I'll adopt 2 kids. Both girls. TWINS. That way the genetics are not random. So I'll know exactly what my child looks like.

Pregnancy sounds like walking in the park without any legs.

^ ...

If you have them all at the same time, then you could be on a reality tv show! xDD

Michelle and Fernie Plus 12

XDDD

^ ...
If you have them all at the same time, then you could be on a reality tv show! xDD

Michelle and Fernie Plus 12

XDDD
THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD

xDDD

I could see that happening, hahahaha

oh wow :'D

Of course yeah. :)

Either 2 or 3, most likely 2, depends on what the father wants. I love little kids and it would be kinda boring not to have any, plus if you're Jewish you're supposed to have kids.

I want to adopt a little girl from China. [<- Many reasons for that]

And if I get married, I'll have two or three more, hopefully.

I never really understood the difference between the two areas.

Anyway, I definitely want kids. I'll be thankful for whatever I get, boy or girl. I'd like a boy though, cause we have none in my family, lol. All I've ever been around is girls. But if I get a girl, her name will be Chloe Nicole her nursery will be in chocolate brown and pink! -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
One. But twins would be lovely.
I have quite a high chance of getting twins =\ My mom is a twin, and her mother gave birth to two sets of twins [one miscarriage]

I'm not sure yet, but if I do get kids, I'd want two, because I wouldnt want an only child, because I dont want them to be lonely.

Yussh. I love kids<3
I want a girl, If I don't get a girl ABORTION!

:)
Just to be technical, you can't really tell the gender of a child that is young enough to be aborted. Plus, that's just ignorant.

I want two kids. Because I want my love to be more 'focused' rather than 'spread out' (I was debating whether I should have 2 or 4 kids) because these German-sounding ladies were talking in the grocery store, and I over heard them say "it's better to have an even number of kids" and now, the German ladies got to me. So I want an even number.

I don't care if it's 2 girls, 2 boys, or one of each. Don't care :]

@Weiwei- you should have twins! And name one Wei, and the other one Wei. That would be the best family in terms of names ever. 8D

Ha, Yes, I want four. Perfect number.

Karen numerously brings up what I shall name my children with Andres.

List:

Poncho

Georg

Fernando (Andres chose. LOL)

Horhey (Ha, his spelling.)

No daughters. LOL.

This was a rather interesting conversation. I may add, lol.

**All the names are Spanish. LOL. Thats what you get for having a Mexican guy. hahaha. And his cousin as yoru best friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still one.

I've never met siblings who actually don't try to kill each other except for these crazy Christain kids who think there are two Gods. [but thats not the point]

I'd be quite happy to get myself fixed [lol. I'mma cat] and adopt a child. I hate the thought of pregnancy and child birth.

Does anyone know why exactly this topic was moved? O_O;

I'm thinking about one kid, if it's a boy probably Michael or Kyle will be his name, I dun know about girls yet xD

^This isn't really serious.. o.o

I'd Probably name my kids Erin(Girl) and Jordan (Boy). I could always change the names though. So it's Aaron (boy) and Jordan(girl) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back