Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I wear a 32A. I was so embarrassed. At my school dance this year, I wore a black halter dress. I feel much more comfy in bras, so I convinced my mom to buy me a strapless one, even though I really don't need one. The smallest they had was 34A. I kept falling down all night!! My best friend had the oppisite problem. She wears a D, and her boobs kept falling out of her top!!!

BTW, I'm in eighth grade, so everyone is in different stages of puberty. I am a late bloomer. I'm not expected to get my period until I'm 14 or 15. I'm 13 right now.

~CP

At my age if you dont wear some kind of breast support

your nasty because girls my age are usually developed

so when you get older eve in your twenty's it could happen

SSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG

and that is not good

best to wear push-ups like me

I'm sort of ashamed for not wearing one... The reason I don't is.... OK, a 28A is too big for my shoulders and chest... *blushes* Lol, my crop tops are only like age 9-10 or something. ;) xD They don't fit me either- too big.
Yo Rey! Sorry to offend you, but I thought you were a boy *blush*

It's your...avvie...(I need to stop doing that just because of avvies!)

Anyhow, no.

I might need one next year, because my breasts are kinda still small.

but my mom doesn't think I need one yet.

mametchi :(

I went to the store and got fitted. It turns out I'm a 30D, not a 32B. I kind of wish my ribs were a little bit bigger so I wouldn't have such a big cup size. They only had one bra in the entire Nordstroms that fit me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the store and got fitted. It turns out I'm a 30D, not a 32B. I kind of wish my ribs were a little bit bigger so I wouldn't have such a big cup size. They only had one bra in the entire Nordstroms that fit me.
wow, that's a little weird!

My ribs are nice.

mametchi :wacko:

Yes. I have since I was 11. When I was 10 there was a lot of peer pressure for me to wear one, but I didn't get one until I needed it.

-Puma

could anyone explain to me what all the sizes are?i mean, from bigest size to smallest size?

thanks,

mametchi :blink:
Well, the cup sizes start at AA (I think there might even be a triple a, but I'm not sure) and they keep getting higher (A, B, C, D, E). People can be bigger than an E size, I know a lady who had a G cup. However, the band size is what makes you able to tell the size the band size is the measurement around your ribs right under your breasts. For instance, I am a 30D. People with D cups usually have very big breasts, but I am not that 'chesty' because I have a smaller band size. My breasts are as big as someone with 34Bs.

Click Here This is a website that explains it better and tells you how it's measured.

ya i do i started in the 4th grade right now i wear a traing bra but later today im going to get fitted and fing out my bra size and im gonna get a real bra

and i also have a feeling boys are reading this o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back