Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A B at 12 isn't freakishly huge, trust me. I was already a DD at 12.
you were a DD at 12?

wow- that's my mom's bra size now O_O

wow, that's.. inneresting.

at 12, i was only a A32.

Now i'm 13- almost a C

I only where training, only because I hate shopping for with with either of my parents. So, I don't really know my size, but they are all getting too small. >.>

Yes i do, they r training bra's tho i think i am going to get cup one's soon. the training one's are uncomfertable(sp). i think i did something wrong measuring, but every tiime it turns out that way. my measurements are 26 (band) and 28 (cup) so am i a 26A full or a 26B small??? im not sure. these r my stats. i am 90 pounds, i am 4 feet 10-11inches tall, and i am turning 12 in august, going into the seventh grade. could somebody plz help me figure out what size i am?
It sounds like you already got your size hun. :lol:

Take a tape measure and measure just under your bust, where it flattens out into your stomach area. This is your band size. For instance, mine is a 32.

Then take the tape measure and measure over the biggest part of your bust. For example, I get 34 inches.

Subtract your band number from your bust number. 34-32=2

For every 2 inches, that is your letter.

2 inches = A

4 inches = B

6 inches = C

And so on.

So my size is a 32A.

So you're a 26A. ;)

thanks. i didn't know because in one of the things it said if ur less than a an inch bigger in the second measure ment was an AA and then 1 inch was an A and then 2 inches was a B so idk. but thanks lol.

Yes, I started with a training bra two weeks after I turned nine. Now, I'm 10 and size 34A.

It's not that bad. It's only bad if you consider the fact that i am the only one at my school ,other than one other girl ,who wears one.

I need a new bra soon. Mine feels tight, and I get red marks so you can see where my bra has been. It's hot, so I only wear bras in summer for certain occasions like church on wednesday night and sunday night, or when it's not hot.

Enough of me, carry on.

I finally found a store that carries more variety in my size!*happy dance*
My mom can't find any her size, which is 44 DD

For My sister, Its pretty much impossible. o___o

She's a 48 J. (And for those of you whom only think the maximum cup size is a D, Theres Bigger)

Which Is quite weird for my sister

Her Name is Jamie-JoAnn. (In Other Words, J-J)

Her Boyfriends Name is Jay

And her Cup size is a J.

o________o

Anyways, I wear a bra, a 36 B. But My actual Bust size is an A, but I fit a 36 B. Weird.

I absolutely hate bra's with that Under-wire stuff

As soon as I get a new Bra, I take the underwire out.

My mom can't find any her size, which is 44 DDFor My sister, Its pretty much impossible. o___o

She's a 48 J. (And for those of you whom only think the maximum cup size is a D, Theres Bigger)

And her Cup size is a J.

o________o

Anyways, I wear a bra, a 36 B. But My actual Bust size is an A, but I fit a 36 B. Weird.

O___o I feel bad for your sister...

O___o I feel bad for your sister...
Me too.

She's like 31 yrs old though,

If she was my age (14) then that would just be difficult

My mom can't find any her size, which is 44 DDFor My sister, Its pretty much impossible. o___o

And her Cup size is a J.

o________o

Your mom should try JC Penny if you have one around. They have up to DDD/E. That's where I found my bras xP DD is usually one of the easier cup sizes to find o.o

My mom found a site online that had bras going up to J sizes, when she gets home I'll see if I can get it for you.

It might be worth a try for your sister.

The bras I just bought actually aren't fitting 100% right x.x I'm already starting to pop out of them.

'Member the "FFF housewife" I was talking about? She's going GGG! :rolleyes:

I can't convince my mom to let me buy a real bra! >.< I can fit into a 36B already, but she says that girls my age (10-12 year olds. I'm 12) should wear training/sports bras 'cause we're still kinda young. She says that since we're still growing, no matter how big your chests are, if you're around my age, you should wear training or sports bras! She thinks that the only time you should stop wearing training/sports bras is when your chests have completely stopped growing (when you're 16 or so). She says she got the information from a doctor. But as I've said before, girls in my grade 6 class who have chests that are even smaller than mine wears a real bra, not a sports or a training one. How can I convince her?!

It's freaky, but my chests are already bigger than my mom's. o_O Mine aren't too big, (I can fit into a 36B or so) but my mom wears a 38A!! And I'm only 12!! Size A's are already way too small for me.

I should have started wearing training bras when I was 10 (I kinda needed one back then), but then at that time, me nor my mom thought that I would need one. I just started wearing sports bras this year (even though I can move on already), when I should have started 2 years ago. Oh well...

Hey, I'm just wondering, are my chests a little small for my age and build? I'm 5"4, and I weigh about 128lbs. I'm 12 years old. I can fit into a 36B.

It's just that I don't think my chests are growing too much these days. My chests started growing when I was 10, and I could probably fit into an A cup back then. But my chests are pretty much the same size as they were a year ago (maybe just a bit bigger)!!! Is it normal for my chests to be growing so fast when I was 10-11 but then kinda stopped growing for a bit when I was 12? Does that happen to everyone (at certain ages)?

And this might be kinda gross, but are one of your chests bigger than the other?? o_O Mine are, so is that normal?

And this might be kinda gross, but are one of your chests bigger than the other?? o_O Mine are, so is that normal?
i believe that's totally normal. my friends have that, and even i do. it's usually not noticeable.

Me too.She's like 31 yrs old though,

If she was my age (14) then that would just be difficult
That would be HORRIBLE if she had a J at 14..o.o

Mileyroxursox2342  Posted on July 05, 2008 05:45 pm
Hey, I'm just wondering, are my chests a little small for my age and build? I'm 5"4, and I weigh about 128lbs. I'm 12 years old. I can fit into a 36B.

It's just that I don't think my chests are growing too much these days. My chests started growing when I was 10, and I could probably fit into an A cup back then. But my chests are pretty much the same size as they were a year ago (maybe just a bit bigger)!!! Is it normal for my chests to be growing so fast when I was 10-11 but then kinda stopped growing for a bit when I was 12? Does that happen to everyone (at certain ages)?

I maybe smaller(in weight) or bigger than you. I'm 12 and I can fit into a 38C. I believe its puberty, ask your mom(?)... (W/ the size C I believe I am bigger than you, in weight,of course.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back