Does anyone else hate the Twilight series?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ In the fangirls defence, he is. Even if hes too perfect.
And Dictionary, Sparkling vampires are better then the ones that sleep all day xP
InYourOpinion

I could STAND the books.

I just don't like them :3

I still read them, though Dx

I don't know why --- it's like, when I start a series, I have to finish it, no matter how painful it is.

But it's taken me over two months to read Breaking Dawn.

JESUS Breaking Dawn is terrible.

The only person I find tolerable in this series is my beloved Alice. :3

But anyway, that about wraps it up.

[SIZE=30pt]TEAM ALICE FTW.[/SIZE]

[ / e n d s p e e c h ]

Team Jacob pwns *o*
But, I respect all Team Edward people :D
No, don't get me wrong, I do like Edward.

Jacob's better in my opinion, though. I think he and Bella are a better couple.

And yes, Alice is amazing. My favorite character ('sides Jacob xD).

Let's stop talking about how much we like Twilight. This is a topic to discuss how much we HATE it, hello. :D

~~

And Ice, I'm ashamed you put the last option in your poll. You aren't a fruit for hating Twilight, you actually have a brain in your head and know good literature from horrible slop.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Ice is alays being funny, Aero. :| Thats just her way of saying "agreed, but your still crazy for some things :D "

I think the Twilight books are a bit overrated. I mean, they aren't totally bad, but they aren't as good as some poeple portray them to be either.

So I'm a bit neutral about this. I guess I'm just not the biggest fan, but I try respect the people who are.

Edward has serious mood swings. To quote Lily, "he's PMSing."

Team Tyler's van.

Ohemgee.

I read them, and might I say...

The love scenes are described as 30 year olds would act.

THEY ARE 18. At least Steph. Mayer could make the love-scenes lees deep...

I mean, come on. :p

I'm not going as far as hate, but yes, I greatly dislike them. ((And don't you dare tell me that's the same thing as hate))

There's one review of the book that I have found that gives it exactly what it deserves.

My favorite part of it:

"Whenever Eddikens so much as barely brushes his lips with hers (and that's all the farther the kissing gets, people), she either tries to rip his clothes off (natural) or her heart stops beating and she passes out. The girl hit the floor so many times in this book she put Giles to shame."

If anyone want's to read the review, it's here.

Bella has no aspirations, no hobbies, no interests, other than her beloved Edward. What kind of message is that supposed to send?

And whoever said that vampires SPARKLE!? Out of all things to do...why SPARKLE!!??

Anyways, there's no plot line. Mr. Plot has been brutally murdered by this book. D:

Twilight has been the most enjoyable series for me so far. My only problems about the series deal with the fans more so then the actual books.

I hate them and I haven't even read any!

My friends just talk about the plot over and over.

TWILIGHT MUST DIE!!!!!!

If they were 1/4 the size and about a murder then maybe I might give them a go but nooo

DEATH TO THE TWILIGHT

I hate them and I haven't even read any!My friends just talk about the plot over and over.

TWILIGHT MUST DIE!!!!!!

If they were 1/4 the size and about a murder then maybe I might give them a go but nooo

DEATH TO THE TWILIGHT
God, immature about it much?

Dx

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT?!

You can't truly dislike it until you've read it, Cathy(~WildHeart~) is a great example. She HATED it because everyone talked about it and now, shes OBSESSED. Don't say you hate it until you've read it, its awesome.

Dx

You can't truly dislike it until you've read it, Cathy(~WildHeart~) is a great example. She HATED it because everyone talked about it and now, shes OBSESSED. Don't say you hate it until you've read it, its awesome.
I agree with Trainwreck you can't really hate something until you've tried it/seen it/ read it. I've never read the Twilight series and I may, but i haven't decided yet.

Dx

Actually I enjoy being immature alot!

I can say if I read it i'd hate it. I've had the plot driven into my brain and it isn't relivant to my intrests. I hate supernatrual themes.

I know how it ends.

I'm so over it and i've never read it.

Its just not in my genre =]

I don't hate the series, but I almost died dragging myself through all four books.
Edward is a shallow moron.

Yet Bella is too stupid to notice it. So stupid, she even forgets how to breathe sometimes around Edward.

The only characters I found to be even remotely bearable was Carlisle Cullen, Alice Cullen, Jacob Black, and poor, brave, Tyler's car who died attempting to murder Bella.
I absolutely love you <333

Completely agree.

Team Jacob :3

Team Alice.

Team Jasper.

Team Tyler's car :3

Bella has too many guys running after her. >_> Seriously, she's not worth it, guys. Go find some lovely girl out there who'll accept you, instead of some person who doesn't like you and has no life >_>

And vampyre's don't sparkle. I prefer sleeping in. D:

Latest posts

Back