Does anyone else hate the Twilight series?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriosly think you should all get over it. Why would you HATE a book series? I bet half of you who hate it have never even read it. Why waste your energy on hating a book series? Why not just not think about it and concentrate on books you like?
Hating it is pointless. The book didn't do anything to you. Don't waste your energy hating it. Just ignore it and stop thinking about it. Clearly you like it if you have to go and say you hate Twilight every time you hear about it. Just get over it!!
I READ THE BOOK

to counter people like you.

:333

I hate all of them

to the end.

for reasons

im tired of posting.

I READ THE BOOKto counter people like you.

:333

I hate all of them

to the end.

for reasons

im tired of posting.
I know but why waste energy hating a book?

But I agree with you about the stupid brainless fangirls. -,-

I couldn't care less of what people think of the Twilight series. I love it and that's all that matters.
TEAM EDWARD!!!
omg, 3 of my teachers wore a shirt that says, "Team Edward!" on Friday. They said they were gonna see the movie.

Anyway, I haven't read the Twilight series, but people in my class say it's a great book.

Never read 'em.

I kinda lost a love for fantasy after Harry Potter stopped.

Though maybe when all the craziness to Twilight calms down I'll pick the book up and see if it really is as good as they say.

Untill then, I have no comment on Twilight.

I actually saw the movie while on the 6th chapter of the first book. :p

I'm only on the 8th or so. I'm not addicted to it, obviously, though I'd like to finish it. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I have read the first 3 books.

I don't like the series much, Bella is an annoying cry baby thats rude to everyone that likes her, and Edward is just some pretty boy.

The fan-base Twilight-Tards are really annoying too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read the first 3 books.I don't like the series much, Bella is an annoying cry baby thats rude to everyone that likes her, and Edward is just some pretty boy.

The fan-base Twilight-Tards are really annoying too.
THANK YOU! I agree 100%. ;)

Latest posts

Back