Does anyone here watch House?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, how NOT to treat your patients! A House movie would be awsome too :( Only one person on my hockey team, not including me watches House! Rerun tonight! It's the one where House gets shot, if I told my friend she'd be here in the blink of an eye :( My friend is now saying I'm marrying Wilson (GROSS!) My hockey tournament was interesting, though. Someone crapped in the pool at the hotel and I started singing Everything Comes Down To Poo :(

I don't get a rerun tonight, boo! :blink: You'd end up as one of the former Mrs. Wilson's. he's has three wives hasn't he? EEW! They crapped right in the pool? That's so gross! Now they'll have fecal matter germs in there forever! No! Hehe, that's a funny song! :huh: :huh: :huh: :D

Yeah, and my friend swam over it :p On Friday I twisted my right ankle during P.E. Then, I was door monitoring with my friend and she was all Are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay? Then I said, I'm fine, I won't need a cane and a bottle of Vicodin :p

LOL. I just suddenly though of House and said I wouldn't need a cane and bottle of Vicodin xD I went to my friend's house and I started saying stuff like she's marrying Wilson then she was whipping me with Barbies o_O I just found a YouTube video, it's House, but some Barbie Girl parody (Not Ugly Girl) was playing, it was funny :angry:

It's kindof like those fan videos, but they make it look like Chase and Foreman are singing xD WARNING: The song swares in it.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png At school, we got yearbooks and my friend wrote I <3 Jesse Spencer in mine, so I wrote Jesse Spencer is mine in her yearbook :angry:

Your welcome :angry: Today at my school, we had Play Day and I wrote I ♥ House on my arm with yellow and outlined it with black, I did that at like 1:30pm and it's still on my arm and it's 9:27pm :angry:

About the paint, no idea! I even had a shower and I sweated my butt off outside today! Other people in my class just said it comes off, but you have to scrub it... HARD. I have baseball tonight and I'm a right-handed hitter, the I ♥ House is on my left arm, so I can show off my pro arm painting to the other team xD Today I said to my friend she was gonna have 500 kids with Wilson, as a joke, and she scratched me with her key. HARD. Now it's a red line beside the yellow and black 'H' :)

That must suck! Try using a really, really strong soap, and take a super hot shower. I've done that to get permanent marker off, and it worked. Of course, I looked like a boiled lobster afterwards...

The episode is called 'Finding Judas' or something like that. Today, I was reading interesting facts and one said that in a city in Idaho, four people voted for Mr. Potato Head as mayor, so I showed my friend, then I said "I wonder what it would be like if House got elected as mayor here" then my friend was like I don't even want to know! Imagine an old, drug-addicted person with a cane running your city :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back