Does anyone over the age of 16 still play with tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 18 and i have at least 2 of all the "connection tamagotchi's" along with music star and two tama-go's. saddly most of my tama's are in storage. im currently only running 2 tama-go's

Well. I'm 16 right now. I will be 17 in November, and i am only just getting back into tamas after quite a long break from them. I hope to still love tamas no matter how old i get :) And i do know someone else who is my age who still adores tamas but doesn't play with them because she is too busy!

Sakura <3

I'm 17, and my parents (who are WAY older than that), used to take care of my tamas when I was at school, and ENJOYED it. It's all relative to the person. It's like asking if people over 18 like bubbles. There are bubble people, and then there are....non...bubble....people.

I'm 26 and always wanted another tamagotchi, so I bought an ID L (and want other colored tamas). I just love things like video games, virtual pets and simulating artificial intelligence. I had an original tama and a lot of others (my favorite was actually RauRaku Dinokun) when I was a kid, and I've played with AI games like Creatures for the pc, where you pretty much raise little creatures.

Good thing I stay at home so much, cause I don't think a 26 year old taking her tamagotchi everywhere would be a great idea. I have the Kawaii Pet MEGU on my Iphone though XD It's like a tamagotchi.

i'm only 14 (going on 15 in a few weeks :D ), and i don't plan on not playing with my tamas once i hit 16. age is but a number, as long as you have fun that's all that matters. :3

I'm 18 and I've been playing with them since I was 10. I go in waves - for months I will forget about tamas but then every so often I will get them back out again and scrape up some money for a couple batteries.

Im 22 years old and Im charmed with tamagotchi :)

Now its my hobby to collect new gotchi figures :wub:

l'm 27 and love them still ;)

Only planning on collecting more (and yes l play with them all!), not stopping haha :p

However for some occasions l don't take them with me and put them on pause at home.

I'm 24, and I'm still enjoying them. ♥

I don't think any hobbies/interest have an age limit. You either like something or you don't.

Some people decide that they are "too old" for certain things and that is just sad, because it's often not because they've lost interest- but because they feel other people will judge them.

And like Stefke2108 says, yes, there are some occasions where I too don't take them along, but that's because in some places people would think it was unprofessional... luckily, in my corner of business, many people find it creative and quirky.

yep! i'm 21

yay it's good to hear other "older" people enjoy them :chohimetchi:

Funny thing is, back in the 90's Tamagotchi's were actually designed for adults in Japan. Only in US and and Europe they became known as a toys for children :)

Yep, had something to do with it being so crowded in Asia and them having strict laws for owning pets. So they came up with the idea of a virtual pet because for most people it was almost impossible to have a real one.

I'm almost 16 and I LOVE Tamagotchi's I almost have 50 Tamagotchi's in my Collection and a bunch of the accessories that they sold back in the V3-V4.5 Days. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Virtual pets hit the market here when I was in middle school, and I loved them. And well, given that info, you can imagine how old I am now, and finally getting a Tama-go! The Tamagotchis were all too hard to get around here--I remember going into Toys R' Us and walking out empty-handed may times, the Tamagotchi BINS totally empty--but I had fun with the Dinkie Dino, Giga Pets, and Nano Babies!

Is it weird I'm elated to finally be getting an official Tamagotchi? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back