Does anyone over the age of 16 still play with tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 26 and just got back into them myself, I used to have a few as a child and upon having the urge i went digging through boxes in my parents basement to no avail. I did find all of my old littlest pet shop stuff and some of those awesome horses that moved their neck and heads and had little magnets in their noses so they could eat and kiss. I am married and have two kids and still love to play with my old toys. My son loves those horses and my daughter loves all my old matchbox cars. I think it's a good thing to have something you enjoy even if others think you are childish. I bet you the people who think tamagotchis are childish probably secretly do something they would also consider childish but cant admit it.

I am 25 and still love my tamas. I even ignore my mom and aunt giving me trouble about it. Some of the things I have passion for in life are for life even if I get temporarily sidetracked.

I'm 19 and I love my tamas! I put them down for a few months sometimes when life just gets too hectic but I will always pick them back up again. It's like having a little friend always by your side <3

Me, I'm 19 and just recently found my connection v2 when I moved. I was so excited that I went out and bought a new battery for it! :)

After that, I went online and I have a Tama-Go on it's way to me. I'm pretty pumped. B)

Hi. I 'ma 27. After 5 years i again start to interesting about tamagotchi. My first was in 1996. Later 2007 and now again i start buy it.

I am 14 and have no plans on stopping collecting and playing with Tamagotchis....

I go to a boarding school (though I'm not dorming myself) and about 30% is Asian, all "imports"(lol) from Japan and China and the like. When I pull out my Tamagotchi they all know what it is, they all ask to feed and play with it.....Personally, I'd like America to be a bit more like Japan.

In Japan an 80 year old woman can wear a hot pink glittery Hello Kitty shirt and will get no weird looks...

If the same happens in America people would point and whisper and think she's crazy.

That's the difference.

In Japan people are not afraid of having "childish" thoughts or interests.

It's better to be open about it than secretly have to play with your Tama every time you go to the loo >.>

Aye! Won't be stopping anytime soon either. Life gets hectic and there are responsibilities but I always come back to my childhood in this respect. :)

I'm 17 and I've been playing with Tama's since I was 7 years old. I don't think I'll ever stop loving the little critters, nor do I care if anyone makes fun of me. And oddly the only ones that do are my closest friends, others just look with fascination if I pulled it out at the end of class. As long as it doesn't negatively impact you or others around you in anyway I say there's nothing wrong with it ^-^

I'm 19 and I just got 3 wave 2 TamaGos My sister has most of my old tamas (I moved out), but I managed to wrangle a v4 and a v4.5 from her. Wish me luck on getting the rest! (I'm thinking of trading a tamago for more of my own tamas from her)

There have been actual studies that have shown that electronic pets can be beneficial to people's health just as biological pets can. People of all ages can enjoy them. I've even seen FurReal animals being sold on sites that sell thereputic tools for seniors. If an 80 year old can have a FurReal pet than a 20 year old should be able to have a Tamagotchi.

I'll be 23 this friday, with a baby due in January. I still play with my Tamagotchi's :)

I will stop for a few weeks, or for a few months, but I will eventually start playing again. I've been on a bit of a spending spree as of late, and bought some of the newer tama's. I'm almost broke, but it was worth it in my opinion xD

I prefer my colour tamagotchi's over my older connections, but I love them more than real animals xD. I don't have the time or the patience for a real pet, so tamagotchi's fill that need of mine and aren't all that expensive compared to a puppy or some ferrets. I will have to put them away for awhile after bubby is born but they won't stay dormant for long :)

I'm pretty sure everyone over 16 in this website actually play Tamagotchi. I'm 14 and I'm pretty sure I'd be buying more Tamagotchis even at 16. I hope they keep making Tamas! :)

I'm 20 and I've been into Tamagotchi since I was 5~

I'm not a person of big self-confidence, and I'm ashamed to say I hide my tamagotchis desperatly when playing with them at school.

I'll be fourteen in two days and two hours, and I kinda hope that I will become more mature and not be scared of people knowing that I play with tamagotchis...

I'm not going to stop playing with tamagotchis, be sure! :hanatchi:

I'll be 23 this friday, with a baby due in January. I still play with my Tamagotchi's :)

I will stop for a few weeks, or for a few months, but I will eventually start playing again. I've been on a bit of a spending spree as of late, and bought some of the newer tama's. I'm almost broke, but it was worth it in my opinion xD

I prefer my colour tamagotchi's over my older connections, but I love them more than real animals xD. I don't have the time or the patience for a real pet, so tamagotchi's fill that need of mine and aren't all that expensive compared to a puppy or some ferrets. I will have to put them away for awhile after bubby is born but they won't stay dormant for long :)
First of all congratulations on the new Baby!

Second I'm pretty much in the same boat as you regarding real animals. I didn't used to be but I live in a house with nine dogs. Most of these dogs have for some reason stopped going to the bathroom outside the way they used to and started using the house as their own personal toilet. When they do this it nearly always falls to me to clean it up and frankly I'm sick of mopping up pee and picking up poop constantly when I know darned well they are supposed to be housebroken. I'm coming close to the point of wishing we didn't have them. As it is the only reason I deal with it is because my mom loved them and wouldn't want us to get rid of them. Mom died of cancer a few months ago and I wouldn't want to dishonor her memory by getting rid of her animals. Plus my uncle who I live with likes having them around. As for me I prefer my Furby and long for the days when cleaning up poop meant pushing a button and watching it magically dissapear. I'm fairly certain that anyone who ever looked at a Tamagotchi or any other electronic pet with contempt and insisted that the Tama owner get a "Real" pet has never had to deal with a houseful of dogs who refuse to go outside to do their buisness. Give me electronic pets any day.

I'm 18, and I just started up my V3 for the first time in about 2 years. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back