first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is this one boy that likes me (xP) and he says I'm cute! No it's not a good thing because the boy is ugly! Both of his feet toe is ALOT and he can't say any word with the "R" very well. He asked me out yesterday and I was like "uhh I'm taken" and he was like "by who??" (he made a dirty look) and I was like "my bofriend, durr" and he was like "oh, well can you tell me when you break up" and I laughed and was like "boy we are NOT breaking up, i love this guy so much and I don't want to loose him. see if I loose him, I will litterally die".

And plus I just got a new hair cut that makes me look hot! OMG what if he's all staring at me all 2nd period and band practice! OMG I hate when people stare at me (except my boyfriend of course :D ). I'll just have to tell him "dude! STOP STARING AT ME!"

Plus there is a boy I have a crush on. And no he's no my boyfriend! I don't want to have a crush on him! I have a boyfriend and if I crush on somebody else thats ALMOST like cheating! Plus I think the boy I crush on likes me. I told him yesterday I liked him. As usual he said nottin'.

C~M

There is this one boy that likes me (xP) and he says I'm cute! No it's not a good thing because the boy is ugly! Both of his feet toe is ALOT and he can't say any word with the "R" very well. He asked me out yesterday and I was like "uhh I'm taken" and he was like "by who??" (he made a dirty look) and I was like "my bofriend, durr" and he was like "oh, well can you tell me when you break up" and I laughed and was like "boy we are NOT breaking up, i love this guy so much and I don't want to loose him. see if I loose him, I will litterally die".
And plus I just got a new hair cut that makes me look hot! OMG what if he's all staring at me all 2nd period and band practice! OMG I hate when people stare at me (except my boyfriend of course :rolleyes: ). I'll just have to tell him "dude! STOP STARING AT ME!"

Plus there is a boy I have a crush on. And no he's no my boyfriend! I don't want to have a crush on him! I have a boyfriend and if I crush on somebody else thats ALMOST like cheating! Plus I think the boy I crush on likes me. I told him yesterday I liked him. As usual he said nottin'.

C~M
Well. WOW!

Frist off, i think theres nuthing rong with havnig a b/f and having a crush,

BUT if you flrit with the guy you have a crush on, well ya that is like cheating

but i dont think that just liking him will hurt

Well. WOW!
Frist off, i think theres nuthing rong with havnig a b/f and having a crush,

BUT if you flrit with the guy you have a crush on, well ya that is like cheating

but i dont think that just liking him will hurt
Yeah. Whats wierd about me is I CANNOT CONTROL WHO I HAVE A CRUSH ON! Right from th first time I see them my brain knows I will have a crush on him. Weather I realize it or not. And no I do NOT flirt with him. I maybe stare at him, but thats because my boyfriend dosn't go to my school and I need a cute face to look at. I've never even talked to this guy soo.. it's a very small crush.

C~M

it suxthats how it always is !

its always only the wierdos that ever like me

its NEVER the ones i like!!

: (
One of my friends has only really fat people like her... *barfs*

And IDK.. I like a lot of people... not like a crush though. I just like some people a little, not nearly enough to be close to being considered a cursh though.

If your boyfriend had a crush on another 'cute girl' wouldn't you be a little jelous and ticked off in the slightest?

If you are crushing on another guy and you are already in a relationship with another, I believe that IS a problem. I don't understand why it wouldn't be. If you aren't totaly content and 'need' a 'cute face' because your boyfriend isn't there then I think you need to step back and sort out your emotions and what's right.

[bTW- please be nicer in your posts. Calling someone ugly isn't kind even if he's not reading it. Just because we don't know this person and he may never find out doesn't mean it's ok.]

If your boyfriend had a crush on another 'cute girl' wouldn't you be a little jelous and ticked off in the slightest?
If you are crushing on another guy and you are already in a relationship with another, I believe that IS a problem. I don't understand why it wouldn't be. If you aren't totaly content and 'need' a 'cute face' because your boyfriend isn't there then I think you need to step back and sort out your emotions and what's right.

[bTW- please be nicer in your posts. Calling someone ugly isn't kind even if he's not reading it. Just because we don't know this person and he may never find out doesn't mean it's ok.]
I agree with tamaw/pants.

Ummm you kinda don't understand. If I don't have a cute face I get 100% bored at school and sleepy. I know, kind of wierd.

C~M

I had my first kiss when I was in Kindergarten! It was at my wedding! LOL XD! Me and one of my best friends(guy) got married at school!

C~M
That's a problem.

You shouldn't have a crush on someone when you're in a relationship with someone else.

|:

I haven't had mine yet. I got close to it last year with my GF, but then we had fight and broke up :marumimitchi:

That's a problem.You shouldn't have a crush on someone when you're in a relationship with someone else.

|:
I cannot control who I have a crush on. it just happens, but it takes me maybe a few days or weeks to realize it. See when I first see a guy, my body, or brain or whatever knows I have a crush on him, but I don't know. As I see him more and more, the more I realize it and then soon I'll realize that I have a crush on them.

I'm starting to get over him.

C~M

C~M
I don't think there is anything wrong with you having a crush on someone but telling them whilst you have a boyfriend? I don't think that's a nice thing to do on your boyfriends behalf.

There is a diffrence between one cute little kiss on the playground and spending all your free time kissing some boy.

I alwayes had pleanty of guy friends but never bothered with a boyfriend till I was 15... didn't kiss him, but the guy I was dating when I turned 16 gave me my first kiss. Kissing is ok and all, but there is some thing so nice about holding hands or a nice long hug. ^^

Don't feel bad if you've never been kissed, my husband was 19 before he had a first kiss! It was from me, and we've been married five years now. :D All that grown up stuff asside, what I love most isn't kissing, it's being currled up on the couch with a big blanket watching some kung-fu movie, or talking about our day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back