first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope not yet. Only in Grade six. But there's this guy I really like ( a lot! ) And I think he likes me too, my friends say so, and the friends are usually right. Yay

But I had my first 'kiss' when I was 2. I had a male friend and he kissed me on the cheek and my parents got a photo of it :) It was cute.

Nope not yet. Only in Grade six. But there's this guy I really like ( a lot! ) And I think he likes me too, my friends say so, and the friends are usually right. Yay
But I had my first 'kiss' when I was 2. I had a male friend and he kissed me on the cheek and my parents got a photo of it ;) It was cute.
Aw! Ur younger than I am and u already got kissed on the cheeck... I havent even got a hug from a dude :-(

guys hug me all the time! its so weird, but they do that to everybody at my school, so im not like braggin cause its normall to be hugged by a guy ur not even going w/. like taylor and colton and mario and korey and hizigail (sometimes). its kinda weird but it gets u used to the feeling, so ull know when its a real hug when u feel it in u like it was meant to be, kinda like jared and me, but he dont like me.

Agreed with Tamaw/pants. I don't want to waste mine on a loser who, wont care is you will. Though I knwo who does care... *Dreamy look*
Hey, I don't beleve it, but I had my first kiss from this guy called Jacob when I was in grade 2, he liked me, but I hated him, now he's left the school and so have I. :)

My first kiss was...interesting. It was more than a peck, definetely. But here's what a perfect first kiss would've been:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Haha. :) The first scence was the cutest. Man, I wish I was Miley- Cody is hott!

XD I haven't had mine yat, but now that I'm turning 13 next month, it'll probably some a lot sooner than I think. *looks around*

Oh yeah, I just got an email and this one guy I've known 95% of my life asked me to go to the school dance with him tonight. He's nice and all, but I dunno if I'm ready. *braces self* I suppose I should brace myself for tonight.

XD I haven't had mine yat, but now that I'm turning 13 next month, it'll probably some a lot sooner than I think. *looks around*Oh yeah, I just got an email and this one guy I've known 95% of my life asked me to go to the school dance with him tonight. He's nice and all, but I dunno if I'm ready. *braces self* I suppose I should brace myself for tonight.
Maybe you will get it tonight! :)

I might get mine this year if Im lucky.

Sounds like something may happen, ZOOMrocks- you never know when to expect your first kiss.

If you ever run into a situation like that, take it easy and do what feels right. ^_^ And French Kissing? I would hold off. Seriously. Not from experience or anything, but I would take it slow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like something may happen, ZOOMrocks- you never know when to expect your first kiss.If you ever run into a situation like that, take it easy and do what feels right. ^_^ And French Kissing? I would hold off. Seriously. Not from experience or anything, but I would take it slow.
Agreed... I have had some things happen at unexpected times. Keep your eyes wide open and try your best to be preparded for anything. Thats my advice.

I was 5 or 6, I can't remember, but I gave my "husband" a kiss in like, Kindergarten. We were supposibly "married"! Now we're just friends, and we laugh about it! ^_^

i held hands and hugged and he put his arm around me on like the second day! he was great. i wish i haddent broken up w/ him! : (

i held hands and hugged and he put his arm around me on like the second day! he was great. i wish i haddent broken up w/ him! : (
I totallt get what you're saying. -_-

It seems these days that the older you get, the more you can expect it.

totaly! and now that we r over and he dont like me, we went out twice already, if we did again it would make 3 times, it doesnt matter so i can just move on cause im not gettin and younger, im acctually gettin older!

im only in 6th grade and i havnt had my first kiss yet! i plan 2 sometime in the future maybe in 1 or 2 years1 i jsu thave 2 find that one guy..... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back