Freak Like Me.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any habits that are overly weird, but I tend to randomly twitch. And after I'm done coughing, I almost always shake my head a bit then tap it quickly a couple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought of some more: we have small spoons and big spoons at my house, and whenever I need to eat with a spoon I only eat with the small one. I can't eat with a big spoon.

When I'm in a room, the shutters have to be closed because I can't stand sunlight. (My brother calls me a vampire XD)

And when I write notes in class, I have to skip like 3 lines between the title and the rest, and huge spaces separating paragraphs.

1) I have pica disorder.... And I eat parts of my hair. :rolleyes:

2)I HAVE to eat with a small or medium sized spoon or fork. No big forks/spoons. I also don't use knives for this reason, unless I'm eating steak, which I use a small steak knive.

Weird habits...let's see. I don't know exactly when this started but I usually only eat with plastic utensils now. I will eat with normal metal ones when I'm at a restaurant or a friend's house or something, but I avoid metal ones when I can. I can't stand the metal taste in my mouth for some reason and it just makes me feel all weird if I'm eating fast, inattentively, or whatever and the metal utensil just bumps against my teeth on accident or something like that. I guess I'm just overly sensitive to it.

I also won't eat anything that accidentally falls onto the dining table, especially at restaurants. At home, it's better, but as for other places, you never know who's been sitting at that table, how clean it is (or isn't), or how it's been used. One of the consequences of being trained in the health sciences, I guess. :D

I'm a little OCD about the condition of my books, especially if I got them new. If even one page gets bent or damaged in some way, I tend to freak out a little...but then I get over it. XD

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure I have other little interesting habits to share later once I remember them. :D

Hmm let's see, I can't think of too many but I have a few.

When I eat, if I think that something will taste gross together, they can't touch. Simple as that. For example I like my eggs overeasy. But I can't stand the yolk to get on anything else so they have a be on a separate plate away. The people at IHOP hate me xD

I hate to write with regular pencils. They have to be mechanical. And I like the stroke of my writing to be dark so I wear the pencil led down on one side and write with that side flat on the paper :)

I'n always doodling on EVERYTHING. My notes, my folders, my notebook covers, ect. And I've recently acquired this obsession with drawing rainbows on everything with thick sharpie drawing pad markers. They're just so intense lDDD

Errrrr...

I have to eat with a tiny fork, or a teaspoon- can't stand big spoons

I like my schoolbooks to be PRISTINE. If a cover gets bent or someone draws on them, I tend to flip.

I have to always eat the icky things first, and save the best for last.

I pick meat out of fried rice and stir-fry, and save it for when I'm finished.

I can't have people touching my neck. I HATE IT. DX

I must write with ONE mechanical pencil, there is only one brand that I like- luckily it's $2 shop brand, and it called something like Aioho or something. ;D

I am weird. I LIKE being weird.

I also do weird things like eat dried blood and hair (I have Pica, but not seriously).

I constantly like, move my jaw to the side and make it crack a little. It's not like I like the sound or anything, it's more of the fact that it's just addictive and sometimes I do it without thinking.

Also at random times I sort of scrunch my nose to the side for a second.

Don't know why, again, completely random. People always notice it.

Say I'm walking on the footpath along a main road, sometimes I threaten myself and say something bad will happen if I don't walk to a certain spot before a certain car comes past or something. Also like when I'm walking and I see something up ahead, I tell myself I literally HAVE to touch it or to tap it no matter what. It's weird. Oh and I do that pavement thinggy too, where I like have to do the same amount of steps in each section, or I do a pattern and stop walking sometimes to make the pattern work.

Um, it's literally impossible for me to eat 'Shapes' with barely any 'flavour you can see'. You wouldn't even be able to force it down my throat. I don't know why, but it always has to be super flavoursome and you have to be able to see it for me to eat it.

Whenever I sit in a car, I have to sit in the backseat behind the driver. I refuse to sit as the front seat passenger or any other back seat passengers. If I don't get that spot I get all weird. :S

Wow I'm weird.

Weird habits? Oh jeez.

Just to name a few:

*If I have a pencil in my hand, it will end up in my mouth at some point.

*I fluff my blanket in my sleep.

*I nod my head without thinking while my teachers are lecturing.

*I space out and stare past people and make them nervous, and I'm not actually looking at them, I'm looking past them.

*I sit in odd positions at my desk. It's very hard for me to sit normally.

Whenever I sit in a car, I have to sit in the backseat behind the driver. I refuse to sit as the front seat passenger or any other back seat passengers. If I don't get that spot I get all weird. :S
I'm like that with the opposite side though! I feel like I always have to see the driver when I'm in a car otherwise I feel weird and unsafe, lol. That's why I hate schoolbuses and city buses, because I can't see the driver ;p

Another one... I'm a figure skater & every competition or practice I always tie my right skate first. And when I get on the ice I have this special warm-up thing where I wipe my blades, do a couple of edges on the ice and then do 2 spins before I can start doing anything.

I can stand in an office supplies section of a store for hours. There are just so many things to look at and buy. To top it all off, I like the smell of new paper, notebooks, binders, etc. I could also stand in a bookstore forever. Love the smell of new books! :D

Hmm. I have a few.

- Whenever my hands become extremely pale (and it's easy for them to) I have to count all the veins in my hand or else I start biting the tips of my fingers.

- I will bite my hands and arms out of boredom.

- I am very hyper at home but at school I am extremely calm, quiet and collected.

- I have an eraser that, when erasing, makes very sticky eraser bits. I roll all the bits into a ball. If I don't I will, again, start biting myself.

- If someone (more specifically, my sister) cries, I can't stop giggling. Don't ask me why, my nerves just do it to me.

- When I sit on a chair, I raise my left leg so I cat easily see my knee. If I don't do this, I will become fidgety.

- I am extremely fidgety.

cant remember everything but i'll try

let's see... sometimes when i'm at the store and i see somethign that i really like (i might even alredy have it!) and im bored i want to just stay there and look at it and i get really excited and try to make my brother look at it and he never cares XD but if we're at a store that carries toys i ALWAYS want to look for the tamas XD and i get angry if they dont carry them :p

and like other people said they can't eat with big spoons or forks, i can but i prefer the small ones and if my dad gets me a fork when i dont ask and he gets me a big fork i get mad XD i dont mind as muchwith forks but the spoons are to obtrusive and heavy o_o (we have heavy silverware at my house though)

and with all my new reading books they have to be kept as nice as possible so i always make sure theyre put in a nice spot in my backpack where they dont bang around too much and if the page rips or gets folded a little bit i get really sad XD

• I stroke my eyebrows and pull my eyebrow hair. No reason, I just do it.
  • I cannot read ebooks at all. It has to be a physical book. I need to feel, see and smell the paper or I go crazy.
  • When I sweep the floors, I have to sweep in the same order every time.
  • Ditto for mopping the floors. I just can't sweep and mop any other way or I panic.
  • When I clean the kitchen, I have to be the only one in it. Oh, you can be just outside of it, but once you step inside I flip out.
  • When I was younger, I'd have a different way to eat each of my cereals. I'd eat each one the same way every time. I've mostly stopped this now.
  • When I want to stop reading, I have to finish my chapter before putting the book down.
  • Failing that, before I put the book down, the next page has to be the beginning of a sentence. I won't stop if the next page starts in the middle of a sentence.
  • When I was younger, the new chapter had to start on the odd numbered page before I'd put the book down.
  • Whenever I get one of those stupid wiry hairs on my chin, I'll play with it ignoring all else until I finally pluck it.
  • Sometimes in between my toes feels... weird. When that happens, I interlock my toes and fingers and press down with my fingers until the weird feeling goes away. >.<
  • In the same thought, sometimes my big toe feels weird on the side where the nail digs in a bit. I also have to press there until the weird feeling goes away.
  • My bedroom ceiling was white, but it got spray painted with blue in wispy swirls to make it look cloudy. I sometimes lay in bed and make shapes in my ceiling.
  • In a vehicle, I always have to sit on the right as I can't stand the feeling of the seatbelt when I sit on the left.
  • When watching a show, a movie, or even just YouTube, if a part of it reminds me of something, I always pause it and go off on that thought thinking up conversations, justifying my reasons for beliefs in said thought, etc. for up to an hour before I remember I was watching something and start to watch again. (Holy run-on sentence, Batman.)
Um, yeah! All I can think of. :0

I don't eat the ends/tips of bananas, sausages, or pizza lol.

Whenever one item of food on my plate touches something else, I don't eat the part of the food that touched it xD

aaand I often twirl my ponytail, and tend to touch my face a lot.

I hate touching towels and chalk because I just hate how they feel.

I rarely end a post without a smiley face or emoticon...... heh ;)

•with cement blocks i have to step 2 times in each before i go to the next one.

•for dinner or lunch i have to use different utensils for each type of food so it doesnt mix.

•everytime i get something to drink i have to get a new cup.

•food can't be touching

•i have to play with my hair when im bored.

yeah.. cant think of anymore/

I have obsessions with biting things, dragons, and cats.

At least once a day, I go through my hair looking for foreign objects. XD

If I don't use conditioner on my hair, I will spazz out.

I use the area behind the entertainment center as a secret hideout. Hehe.

I daydream at least 40 times a day.

I am an extremely bored person. I get bored quite easily, and if the Sparta came to my house, I'd be back to normal in a few hours. XD

I will cry if my cell phone breaks.

I am a boy, despite the above fact. XD

I act like a 10 year old. XP

If I imagine something, it becomes almost real to me (NOT good when you imagine your cat dieing!)

I think frogs are creepy.

I have food cravings every few weeks.

I refuse to agree that I'm cute to my girlfriend so she'll say it more XP

If I hear even the faintest noise at night when I'm alone, I freak.

I treat my Pokémon like a son/daughter

I daydream WAY too much.

I like teasing my brother about his uncool phone XD

I only like Samsung Flight IIs.

I will make up fake stories if I'm tired enough and talking to someone else.

I'm immune to poison oak

I hate eating fish of any kind

EDIT: Remembered a few more.

I do that cement block thing.

Oh, I just caught myself going through my hair, looking for foreign objects again. XD

My mom told me that I grind my teeth while sleeping.

I am extremely impatient.

When I get in trouble, I can't stop laughing.

Lately, I will get very angry at people if they take my photo unless if I take it myself.

I get extremely irritated if I don't get all the oils off of my face in the shower.

I only do things that I need to do (Like changing my Facebook status) if I am extremely bored.

` If anybody touches my ribs or spine, I freak out.

` I have to always listen to a song until the end before I'll turn my iPod off or play another song.

I only eat with little spoons.

Raw meat freaks me out. I mean, if my mom puts some in the microwave to defrost and I need the microwave I'll put my food in first or I won't even use the microwave.

I <3 explodey things. Pop rocks, fireworks, TNT ^_^

I like snakes, lizards, rats (not the rabid ones) and all kinds of HUGE insects as a pet and I'm a girl. :p I hate the girlygirl stereotype.

I love the sound of nails on a chalkboard.

I hate the sound of nails on a polyester coat.

I laugh for no reason sometimes.

POPTAAAAARRRRRTTTTTZZZZ!

I have to sleep on my side away frOm my tv.

I can only sleep with a feather pillow too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back