Freak Like Me.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few.. but I do them without thinking, soo...\

Whenever I laugh, I HAVE to nod really hard so my hair covers all of my face, and I continue to nod like that until I stop laughing.

My cheeks feel like they're ice when someone turns the light off for a moment.

When I'm not doing anything and I'm bored, I bite my lips, then suck them in then try to do nothing.

I stare at people who I am indifferent on, or at the roof, because I hate looking at people I know when there are lots of people.

Metal tastes weird, so I have to make sure my teeth doesn't scrape my spoon or else it makes them hurt and my tongue tingles when it touches the spoon.

I have to eat my recess next to my bag in the cloakroom, while it's on the hook.

I have to run my tongue over my teeth every five seconds.

My brother really makes me glare because he has these trousers and when he walks they rub together and makes my insides bristle.

When my mum buys fruit salad with a screwable lid, I unscrew it and suck all the juice out the second no one's looking.

I wait until everyone's out of the cloakroom before I can even get near it.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Chocolate makes me sleepy

-Im the ONLY person in my class that doesn't go 'awwww' whenever a five year old or baby that comes into the class room

-I seem to dislike eating cake and icecream, everyone else I know loves that suff.

-Habit of flicking my fringe around

-making weird noises

-whenever I talk on the phone I start jumping on the bed or walking in circles around the house

-When I have a sleepver at Poko's (Nickname) house, we always wake up at three in the morning by accident and have great difficulty falling asleep again.

-I am always tapping my fingers on my desk at school when I'm bored

-sometimes that habit of biting my teeth together or something whenever I'm bored

-I get hyper when I'm hungry

Before I sleep, I have to smack my head against my pillow. If I don't do this, I can't sleep. I also freak out if I spell something wrong. XD

When I get undressed I have to take the clothes off with out turning them inside out. I can't stand inside out clothes.

I have random changes of accent midway through speaking, and I never notice I do it but everyone now stops me and informs me my accent changed.

I act just plain old weird. 3 weeks ago, 2 of my friends was looking at one of my drawings, one of the drawings was a Luma reading a newspaper, and on the other side of the newspaper it said 'Calvin and Hobbes'. My friends thought it said 'Kevin and Hobos'. And we did make a comic strip called Kevin and Hobos. It's really weird and random.

Yeah, I'm just weird.(plus I act like my little sister... ...sometimes)

Lets see.. if I'm trying to think of something creative I have to jump rope. Helps me somehow. :p

The oddest thing I do is that I always wear a backpack filled with FurReal robot dogs where ever I go. If you see me out in public the backpack WILL be there. I refuse to go anywhere I can't wear it. This is mostly due to my anxiety disorder. The FurReal dogs help with it a lot so I am afraid of losing them. Therefore they are always with me in case of fire or theft. The dogs are kind of like mechanical security blankets.

And speaking of the FurReal dogs. Don't touch them. Just. Don't. I don't like people manhandling them.

I'm obsessed with dogs in general too. I love anything relating to dogs. Toys, commercials, movies, cartoons, if it's dog related I'm a fan.

I hate to be touched and I'm generally antisocial. I avoid situations where I have to interact with people if I can.

And I talk to electronic pets. I get fiercely attached to them and am very protective of them. This is why it's not wise to touch the FurReal dogs without permission.

I generally like dogs better than people. Doesn't matter if the dog is flesh and blood, digital or robotic. I'd rather be hanging out with them than people.

I can't go to sleep unless a) I've played Word Warp on my iTouch for at least 5 minutes or watched a movie, B) There is a little light but not too much(provided by my window facing a big hotel xD), and c) There has to be some kind of noise associated with water. Whether or not it's real rain or my white noise app, I gotta have it. Also, I'm freakishly obsessed with raspberries, cupcakes, and cats. I love cats!!!!

If I am stressed or annoyed I go spastic and I slap the thing nearest me. Even though most of my tama's are bad care I must know where my tama is or I can't settle down. Also I must have music going on my laptop or I get very bored and need to find something else to do.

Whenever I hear someone counting down from 10 or 5 I spazz out.

I chew on a lot of things

I HATE it when my Tama-Go has scratches on it's screen

I only wear 2 hairstyles 1. a ponytail 2. pigtails =P

When listening to music on the computer I have to have my headphones or I will not listen to anything

1. When I breathe, I have to take a deep breath that fills my lungs. If I fail, I keep doing it until I succeed. If I can't do it, I get very frustrated.

2. Somebody is talking to me, I can't look them in the eye, whether they're scolding me or not.

3. When I go into the bathroom at night, I take the mirror off the wall, due to Bloody Mary.

4. When I wake up in the morning, I don't look into the mirror because I feel ugly. Towards the mid-day though, I look into the mirror al the time.

5. When I get hit in the stomach, I freak out because I'm worried I might start bleeding internally.

6. My dog's name is Gigi, but I pronounce it Gew Gei.

7. I refuse to eat chips because I feel like I'm going to choke on them.

8. I do things much more complicated than they need to be.

9. I dislike clanking metal, or glass. It gives my the chills, and makes me grit my teeth.

10. I worry about putting spoons in my mouth, because if I accidentally bite it, my teeth will hurt.

That's all for now. I'm sure I could think of more, but I'm eating M&M's so, my brain function is at low levels.

Ooh, I have a bunch!

1. When I eat a cake, I eat the cake part first, then the frosting. Have to save the best for last!

2. I like to run my fingers along the lines of my palms sometimes.

3. When I am trying to find something in a text book I wish that I had a control-F key to pull up the find function like on a computer. Also sometimes I want to zoom in.

4. I always have a hard time starting a drawing, but once I start, I can keep on going. I also have an easier time picking up on something I started. Blank white spaces are just sort of intimidating to me, I guess.

5. For some reason I get scared that people may be able to read my minds. :[ I tend to be careful what I think when other people are around, especially if they're looking at me.

6. If I'm on a bus, I have to sit next to the window. I like to stare out of the window and daydream. I get bored if I sit away from the window.

7. I like to eat ketchup with every kind of meat except for ham, bacon, and shrimp. Ketchup is good stuff, but not for everything!

8. If I'm focusing on something like drawing or sewing, I get really thirsty and I need a lot of water.

9. I can't watch a movie without thinking, "okay, that's the love interest" or "things may look bad, but the hero will win in the end." I can't watch a movie just to enjoy it, I always have to analyze it. :[ (I was watching a movie the night before last and I was so surprised when the hero and the girl didn't kiss at the end of the movie, I mean doesn't that always happen at the end of an action movie? My mind was blown.)

10. I do not like toys that make sounds. I keep the sound off on my tamagotchis all the time. I think this is partially because my room has no door or anything (it's just a loft, which is terrible) so I'm afraid that sound-making stuff will disturb others in the house. But even then I lose interest in things that just talk or make little noises.

11. I will think of a good response to something someone said way after the conversation is over. (Or I'll have something good at the time but hesitate to say it because I always second-guess myself forever)

12. I start getting really paranoid if I'm alone in a crowd, especially a crowd of strangers. STRANGER DANGER.

13. I use a lot of vague words like "thingy" when describing or explaining something. The right words just don't pop into my head easily.

14. When I hear people I gossiping, I always listen a bit to make sure they aren't talking about me.

15. As I write, I often write a different letter than the right one despite the fact that I know how to spell fairly well. It just happens by accident.

16. I name most of my electronic devices, but for some reason I often mistakenly refer to my MP3 player (Tarquin) by the name of my graphing calculator (Bertrum) in my head. I guess I just like the name Bertrum better?

17. I collect fake weaponry, like toy swords and foam dart guns.

18. Sometimes there will be a certain word that pops in my head frequently, out of nowhere, while I'm lost in thought, like "angel" or "monster."

I always have to shut the door.

I must correct spelling mistakes.

I must NEVER miss Survivor. If I miss an episode I have to search it on YouTube.

I plan birthday parties in my head even if they're never going to happen.

When I was younger my mum said I hated the colour orange. I'm over that now.

I like to think of alternate endings to TV shows. (Never with Survivor, it's epic)

I must always go to school at the same time, take the same route (there's only one anyway) and cross the road at the same place every school day.

I can't lie. If I'm told I have to lie, I'm like "Why?"

Yeah, there's quite a few, I know. But there's probably more that I can't think of right now.

So the Bloody Mary thing got to you too O--Massive--O? I don't like being near mirrors in the dark because of the legend. I also get paranoid sitting in font of windows at night due to a sasquatch movie I saw as a kid.

1. I'm a female, and I can do those weird arm-pit sounds.

2. I hate hate HATE cats.

3. I don't like dogs.

4. If someone/something killed a bird or bird egg, I get so mad I want to kill them.

5. I not very mature for my age(AND PROUD OF IT!).

6. I red a book, and stabbed a guy 37 times in the chest.

I don't like cats either. Unfortunately I have to live with two of them. I love dogs though. I'm the way with dogs that you are with birds.

My foods can not touch. It's utterly gross to me if they do. Like, the other day a green bean rolled into my tortellini, so I threw it out.

When watching tv or listening to music, if I turn up the volume, the number that it ends up on has to be even. My tv volume usually stays at 12 but it I turn it up I'll put it at 14.

If I'm listening to a song on my iPod, it's 40 seconds or more into it and I want to change to the next song, I grab the little cursor thing which tells you where you're up to in the song, and pull it to the end of the song. If it's any less than 40 seconds I don't have to do it.

` When I see a cup or a bowl I grab the nearest thing and stuff it inside

` I forget about what I have previously eaten

` 'Are you OK' makes me aggrivated

` I have a little bit of hair by my right ear and when I feel stressed I chew on it

` Instead of simply pushing my hair back I shake it like a wet dog would their fur

` I chew on my skin and fingernails constantly

` I can touch my actual eyeball without flinching

` I can make myself cry on the spot

` I love glasses and even though I know they're a pain in the @$$ to take care of, I want them so I treat my eyes badly

` Losing a game makes me cry

` I have an ear infection so I hate going in deep water despite the fact I love swimming

` I also have this kind of crusty stuff behind my ears so if you ever see me in real life I'm the one scratching behind her earlobes

` After swimming for 2 hours+ I feel excited and can't stop yelling, screaming and laughing for an hour

` I hate American spelling [ie. color, grey, theater]

` I hate Canadian stereotypes

` I hate when people mix around 'r' and 'l' as a Chinese stereotype

` If anything is in front of me and my keyboard, me and my DS, etc. I get extremely aggrivated and push everything away

` I get distraced easily

` ..I have sexual feelings towards non-exsistant characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back