Freak Like Me.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't write past the right margin on a piece of lined paper, and it really bothers me when other people do.

If I have a pencil in my hand and I'm not writing anything, I have to spin it.

I also tend to tap my pencil and make annoying noises with it.

I can't talk to pretty girls. I really can't. If one ask me a question I'll just sit there gulping and won't answer.

When someone places money in my hand, any type, I must feel it in the direct palm of my hand, or, I, accidentally, disregard it's presence.

I hate to wear my hair up because when ever I feel cold on the back of my neck, I must constantly ghost my hand over that skin.

I must chew anything hard (cereal, chips, candy, pizza, etc.) on the right side of my mouth and anything soft (pie, ice cream, noodles, etc.) on the left.

I can't sleep with lights on.

Whenever my nails brush paper, I must instantly ball four of my fingers into a ball in the palm of my hand and keep them there for five seconds.

(I re-adjust my bra in public, which is, terribly, un-ladylike. I have to do it in order: Down, in, right, left, under.)

When thinking, I normally play with my bottom lip or pinkie finger (on the left hand mostly).

I have over-excessive use of my hands when presenting speeches.

When I touch one hand on something, the other one must touch the same thing. When one ankle touches something or the other one, the other one must do the same, et cetera, et cetera.

My food CANNOT touch. And, if I'm having something like fried chicken and green beans, my chicken must be on a separate place, because, soggy chicken, bread, et cetera, is appalling and disgusting to me.

I can't eat the ends of things like burgers, sandwiches, enchiladas, tacos, tacquitoes (sp?), hot dogs etc. But I can eat the ends of pizza.

And there are so many more I could list. However, those are the ones that are less creepy for now. xD

*muahmuah*

- Nae

Last edited by a moderator:
When I talk to people and I get kind of nervous I twist my earrings back and forth. Even when I don't talk to people I just twist my earrings lol.

if it's cement pavement, I have to step twice on each block or i go mad!

I plan out conversations in my head that I would absolutely never say

i plan out actions in my head that would never happen, example:

it's the final soccer match of the season. The school needs to win to keep educating.I'm on the bench. Josh runs and tries to kick the ball, but someone blocks him and he sprains his leg. They say, "(my name), this is your only chance!" There are 5 seconds left,I have to boot it to the other side of the field...3...2...1...GOAL!

like that. I dont like to step on cracks and I hate it when someone doesn't hear me, interrupts me or ignores me.

If they do I scream. :p

I don't like seeing moving things, it irritates me.( ex. chimes swinging) and i don't like to look at trees when i'm in the car at night

I can only turn the volume to multiples of five. If I don't... well, I don't.

(25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55 et cetra...)

I can be extremely calm sometimes and suddenly get very hyper.

I love the moment at the night where everything is funny and it feels like you can't control yourself.

I check if my headphones are in the right ears.

I can suddenly get very angry at very small things that happen all the time.

I'm going to sleep in the bathroom floor tonight just to laugh at my family's reaction.

~ After I take a shower, I draw stuff in the mirror fog. I then put on my clothes and then pose in front of the mirror.

~ I check things on the internet each day in order:

` gMail

` UniCreatures

` EarthBound Central

` Brawl in the Family

` Oddee

` MSPA (Homestuck)

` GPX Plus

` Gaia

` Tamatalk

I do this every day twice, before school and after school.

~ I like waking up at 7:00.

~ I can sleep without music, but listening to music makes me more drowsy.

~ I draw at night, when the lights are all out.

~ I cannot draw noses very well but I'm nearing perfection on drawing shoulders/necks. There's something wrong with me.

~ I care a lot if my earbuds/headphones are in/surrounding the right ear.

~ Mood swings.

~ I can get frustrated extremely easily--at video games.

~ If around girls I'll act like a girl. If around boys I'll act like a boy.

~ I have this nerve thing that if someone is crying I just have to laugh. I may have mentioned this before, but it's gotten worse; I now have to grab my lips but also make it look like I'm cupping my hand over my mouth to make it seem as if I were worried.

I have a routine of keeping my CPU on and never turning it off just to go to my favourite website everyday.

I always wake up at 7:00 on school days. On weekends 5:00 in the morning.

I always seem to get scared from little things like my mom coming upstairs.

I always eat the same thing every time I go to eat at Luby's.

I always play my video games in the morning.

I bang my head on the wall when I get frustrated at my video games or something else.

I get hyperactive after eating chocolate and jump on my bed like a chimp.

I always draw, which means I don't hear when people are talking.

Last, but not least, I always forget my clothes for after my shower and get on my computer thinking I have clothes on just to realize I don't.

As a reply to my last post, I wasn't able to sleep in the bathroom floor last night. My brother would of walked in and been like "OMG WHAT DID THEY DO TO ZACH??????" And then it would of caused a big fiasco. :p

-I make up unrealistic scenarios in my head before I go to bed

-Picking my split ends.. Constantly. I used to have this thing where I'd always pull my hair out. I forget

what it was called.. but I think this is a toned down version of that.

-When I'm erasing things, I need to have EVERY little mark gone.

-I cant concentrate on something if there is like... old food near me? Like, I'll be watching TV and there

is always a glass of milk or something on the table and I can't watch TV until it's gone.

-I need to brush my teeth after eating everything to get the taste out of my mouth.

-I'm an outgoing person so sometimes i'll send a person I'd usually not talk to a message on facebook.. If they don't reply

I feel like I've been rejected and I go through possibilities in my head when really they were probably just not there.

- I really can't stand certain fabrics like jeans and cotton. I can't wear them too tight around my neck, and I can't put my hand on jeans or else my teeth hurts and I don't feel well. The same goes for materials like certain woods, cotton balls, ect.

Oh, and I also go hyper and sing the Pi song when I get soda. The pi song goes.... 3.15308489338383736293529464926492649164917 Ect.

- I hate hearing anyone chewing, spitting.....etc.

- I am famous (at school) for my earspitting yell.

- I do not cry when hurt, only when angry, frustrated, sad or annoyed.

- I perfer to speak in a high pitch.

- I have an un-heathy obsession of well..........wanting to breath in HEALIUM.

- On my pokemon games all my pokemon (if possible) must be FEMALE.

- I love even numbers.

- I always CHEW MY FINGERNAILS.

i like to bite my fingernails

and my 4 year old cousin likes to pick her nose then wipe it on my south park stuff, and sometimes pokemon. >.< gross!!!

i like to bite my fingernails

and my 4 year old cousin likes to pick her nose then wipe it on my south park stuff, and sometimes pokemon. >.< gross!!!

Here goes. :)

`I move alot in chairs. Like, i cant be still.

`When im reeally hot, i act REALY stupid and lazy. And figit alot. And become ADD....

`When im uncomfortable, i scream.

`I hate raising my arms

`I hate it when my phone screan is dirty

`Chex Mix makes me throw up; yes, the smell and taste of it

`I'm scared to DEATH of Inch Worms.

`I check the the "Good By" date on EVERYTHING

`Constant noises drive me INSANE! (Ex: my computer buzzing...like now..> :( )

`When i get mad, i break anything in my path....bad, ik.

`I hate not being tan

`Bad acting makes me go insane

`After i get out of the shower, i HAVE to clean my ears or else it will bug me for the rest of the day.

`In everyday life, i think of everything that couldve gone wrong and what would life be like if i didnt do that or if that didnt happen.

`When my feet are wet and they are the only thing thats wet, i go crazy.

Now that should be about it! :) Call me crazy if you would, but i love myslef:)

1. I plan out conversations in my head, in case someone says something to tick me off, I always have a comeback :D

2. I HATE my books from the library to be dog-eared.

3. If I tap one foot, I HAVE to tap the other, or else I feel un-even.

4. I'm a germ freak when it comes to certain things; such as: I WILL NOT eat food off the table, I don't use the same fork as someone else (even my mom), when I share a meal with someone I have to have a separate bowl, etc.

5. I have to have something to do in my hands, such as play with a stretch band, make a bracelet, etc.

6. When I can hear someone chewing food, or smacking gum, I freak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back