Freak Like Me.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
` I can touch my actual eyeball without flinching

` ..I have sexual feelings towards non-exsistant characters
About the first one, OMG YOU TOO???

About the second one: I demand you tell me who these characters are. xD

I act very feminine for a guy.

I will freak out about the tiniest things.

I will get angry for no reason over nothing.

I LOVE cats. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have a really bad habit of picking my split ends. Whenever I get the chance, in school, in the car, etc., I just keep splitting them. People give me weird looks... :lol: I know it's bad for your hair but it's so much fun. :D

Humm...

I don't eat Chicken. Never. I hate it... and its such a standard food that I think is pretty rare for someone to hate.

I have weird hearing... Sometimes its really good. (Like I can hear a tv on 2/3 when it goes to 50... Normal for people around me is like 20 or higher.... Othertimes I think I need powerful hearing aids... I've gotten pretty good at reading lips though. Maybe something to do with my awesome ear infections. One really good one in 5th grade. Last year got another one where my ears felt like 25% in one ear and 30% in another... and kept it before going to the doctor for almost a month.................. Most of the time I hear like a normal person though.

I like fiddling with HTML and screwing up a website. (Mine or someone else's)

I always have the TV on downstairs, regardless I'm watching anything in particular or not. Not for noise...

I always go into the toy section to look at the toys. Regardless I have money or not. No matter where I am, I Have to look.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just remembered a few more

When I eat with a spoon or fork it has to be SUPER clean and shiny or else I'll eat with my fingers (unless it's something like applesauce then I'll just drink it) and if I eat something with one fork/spoon I have to get a diffrent one to eat something else.

I can spend hours going through the eating utensils drawer in the kitchen picking out the forks, spoons and butterknives grabbing the ones that I wouldn't eat with and throwing them in the sink.

I always ramble on about killing insects because they are living creatures, too, when someone kills an insect

Whenever I see something that looks soft or fuzzy in a store, I HAVE to go see if it's as soft as it looks, and if it is, and I have enough money, I buy it.

When I'm on the computer, the door has to be shut or else my eye starts twitching.

When I wath TV, the volume MUST be low enough to where I can hear it, but everyone outside the room can't.

I sit in awkward positions when I'm on the computer.

At school, I have to use a mechanical pencil because I hate the feeling of the part of the wooden pencil just below the lead, but at home, I use wooden pencils.

I have two new habits, involving my School Jumper sleeves.

1. I now bite the hem of the sleeves when I`m bored

2. I always have to roll up my right sleeve whenever I write something in class, but not at home.

I have to wear bracelets whatever I do, or else I'll start to feel naked without them and occasionally my arms will even start to ache.

Nothing can ever be in my back pocket. It gives people an excuse to look at my butt just kidding. I just don't want a lumpy rump:]

I chew on the side of my face, and if I put a book on a shelf I have to make sure I pushed it in all the way. Oh and if I turn a light off with the complete tip of my finger, I go back and turn it on again then turn it back off with my whole finger. :blink:

I'm never satisfied with my Avatar/Photo/Background.

If there's any writing material and maybe some paper that's close to me, I will pick 'em up and start drawing something.

I'm always drawing something on something.

Sometimes, I feel like I have dyslexia even though I don't have it... <-<

I never use regular pencils(unless I'm out of choices), I use mechanical pencils.

When I use a pencil, it's 99.9% I'll sketch, when I use a pen, 50-50 of either sketch or not sketch, and if I use a marker, 95% I won't sketch.

I hold onto my pencil the wrong way with my right hand, but hold it the correct way with my left. O~O

- I chew the inside of my mouth

- I used to chew on the skin around my nails

- I used to bite my nails

- There are ctrain cups and spoons I have to use to make a drink

- I have specific knives and forks for eating

- I have to wear something on my right wrist, even just a bobble

Sometimes, if I do something, I need to repeat it with my other hand for it to feel equal, or it nags at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back