Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell backwards off my chair.

Popped a 24 pack of party poppers and wore all the confetti.

Stuck 10 signs on a teachers back. Including "I LOVE ME" "I LOVE BOYS" "KICK ME" "HARD" "HUG ME" And more.

`Twas mufti day.

Today, Charles did the funniest thing. He put his hands together and just made the two rude fingers wiggle.

I can't describe it. Everyone copied him.

This was in kindy:

Ms Minogue read us a book about babies, and there was a baby called Mario.

I put my hand up to answer a question. Ms Minogue was like 'Yes, Mario?'

I responded: 'That's not my name!'

In drama we are doing medieval theater. About the 7 deadly sins. Lust is a fun one to do. We were told to act out lust and we immediately jumped on each other. She told us to do it alone and to

Stop doing each other[unquote] and we laughed as immature people would. Then in maths Laura said "Stop doing each other" as it became a very famous quote and me, being me said rather loudly "I'll do who ever I want, whenever I want, where ever I want" And Brit didn't know about the quote and thinks I'm a slut. She doesn't believe me that I'm still a virgin. Shes like "But I heard you admit you weren't, I don't like people who don't respect themselves" Ahh. Opinionated child.

End of the day was amazing :)

Jen and I were doing ''MATHS'', this random thing where you write 4 guys' names, 4 cars, and 4 amounts of children. Then you draw this spiral, and well, it's hard to explain. We made one for Emily, and her results were: Rides a magic carpet, married to Damian and has 4 kids, and lives in a shack. Emily then ripped up the paper.

And we got the school newsletter today, where Shaun had written an article. It had so many exclamation points, it wasn't funny. So Jen and me read it out with exaggeration. And we also realised something, a coincidence.

Ah, today was amazing.

I drew a line down Ellies face in invisible ink but she thought it was Sharpie so she turned around and tried to kill me and then drew all over my face with Sharpie and Sharpie is hard to get off face.

The absolute winner of the history of funny moments at HPS:

Richard said 'You know Pink's boyfriend?'

We said' Yeah?'

Richard said 'You know his name?'

Someone said 'Carey Hart.'

Richard said 'No. Red.'

Know the pool game, Marco Polo?

Well, in History, my teacher was talking about him for a bit, and then I thought it would be funny if I shouted out 'MARCO!!!' to see if anyone responded. My friend Lloyd responded and we both got a detention. D:

In that same lesson, (it was really hot) the teacher opened the door and said 'I'm gonna let the air through because its getting hot.' and this boy called Connor shouted out 'Well done!' and then later on, we heard some musoc from the Drama Studio, and it was Pokerface, and we all started singing. :(

We were watching Yes Man on the last day. You know the part where the Grandma gives him that 'gift' for fixing the shelf or whatever? Even our teacher was laughing her a** off. XDDD

EDIT: Stupid filters. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Our drama teacher has a box which says 'big pens' on it. The only thing, there was a dot above the n. This girl in my class had a look at it and said, 'Why on earth does it say big, erm... oh PENS on it?' Yup, she thought there was an i between the n and s in pens.

There was also something in science to do with writing a list of swear words and parts of the body...

Summer Band:

My group (Me,Manny,Hannah,Rachel,Amanda and Carrie) is called the "No Names" because we were the last group to have a name. XD

:|

That is all.

^ We did this Science Olympics thing, and one group was the "We Live In a Cardboard Box" group.

My groups decided to be team Timmy, and we had to say Timmy like that kid on South Park. XD

There is a disabled boy in my science class, and we were talking about the periodic table, and about plants giving out oxygen and taking in carbon dioxide [and how we do the opposite]. The disabled kid put his hand up and said, "So thats why it's good to talk to plants?".

We were all sitting there sweating as bored as hell like 'X_x' and my Science teacher went, "Well, yeah...I guess..."

Then the disabled kid went, "Oh, 'cause I talk to my plants."

We all pissed ourselves. Even our teacher.

^ We did this Science Olympics thing, and one group was the "We Live In a Cardboard Box" group.My groups decided to be team Timmy, and we had to say Timmy like that kid on South Park. XD
xD

Our group was almost "Flobo tax"[Flute+Oboe=Flobo, Tuba+Sax=Tax] , then manny came up with "Flobo Tax Beach". xDDD

We had our lovely family planning nurse in health today.

She did the compare baseball to sex thing and was like "If you go straight from base one to the home run and skip the other bases what is that?" And I'm like "Cheating" And it was funny.

Then Hannah said Chlamydia looked like a pink frosted donut and killed donuts for us.

And we were talking about how some people have both sets of genitals and someones like "Fear the vagenis"

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.. This so harsh, and I hope no one takes this the wrong way. Or gets offended by it.

In Health class this kid yells "I SMELL CRACKERS". It was hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back