Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well once at Swedish class:

We had to plan a trip of our dreams (in Swedish, of course). Then teacher asked from one boy that is he going to travel with someone. And he answered "Med Jukka" (with Jukka). Then teacher asked that who's Jukka. And the boy answered "I don't know" and everybody in the class laughed so hard. It became a legend.

And another one:

It was Kalevala's day (Kalevala is our land's national epic). Teacher talked about that and then someone asked "Who is Kalevala?"

And finally some lines which we will allways remember:

"I'm Katto Kassinen!" (Katto Kassinen is fictional character)

"Do fishes have school?"

"Do mosquitos have teeth?"

"Watch fom Google" (that's what our teacher said when he didn't know something)

"Koura is happy"

"This needs sugar" (a dude from our class said this when he ate some salty scones)

Today at tech, everyone thought I was drunk. O_O Because I laughed SO hard and uncontrollable. Then I looked at Jaycee and said "You're pants are purple" then I burst out laughing. Then Karly said "My pants are purple. Got a problem with that?" then Jaycee got up and dragged my chair halfway across the room while I was laughing and smiling. Then the teacher told me off. xD Oh Yeah. The fact that I fell off my chair, Kyle tried to get me up, but then he dropped me, and I burst out laughing. then when tech was over, I wasn't out of my chair two seconds before I fell, and once again, burst out laughing. xD

And at lunch I was high off sugar. I went to steal Indie's hickory sticks, and knocked over her chocolate milk in the process. Then I laughed.

And at recess, I was on the swings, and Kyle grabbed my legs to twist me around like he always does. Then while I was twisting me, he asked "Want to go in behind the trees and 'do it?'" then I'm like O_O "no." then he spun me around, and Sam got kicked in the face. xDD

We have to book ourselves a trip to Antarctica as OUR assignment.

I asked Ms Conry if I could take Bradie.

She said I could!

Today Jen and I got angry at Elly and Tamara. We don't know them personally but they make a big impact on our lives. We got so angry at them, we kept laughing for like three hours non-stop.. not full-on laughing, but little chuckles here and there. I found two gross coloured crayond that were in my pencil case so we killed one each. We named them Tamara and Elly. We like scraped all the crayon-colour off using scissors, and at Recess, we took our scissors and crayons outside..

We played this Dice game called Zilch. I had bad luck like always. But I pwn'ed Emily.

While we played that, we read about long fingernails in the Guinness World Records book. [:

I forgot to post this... This happened two weeks ago at Nationals...

Bus:

We watched bride wars and elf. XD

"Old Coun Buff" (Old Country Buffet. The letters missing were burned out XD) :

Ally kept putting sugar in my purse and pockets. XD

Raquela and Kristen made a ice cream soup for me. ._.'

It was nasty. It was chocolate ice cream with multicolored sprinkles mixed in. (I didn't eat it. XD)

Ally forced me to wear the creepy bee hat. XD

Hotel:

Ally,Corrine and Kimm kept talking about sexual stuff. XD

Ally and Kimm were gone, so it was me and Corrine, and she asks "Where's Ally and Kimm?" I said "They died." XDDD

Elevator:

We got stuck in a elevator for like a minute and it made all these beeping noises and the door kept opening and shutting. XDDD epic.

Me and Corrine sat on the floor.

Meeting:

We gave the staff some gifts and Care Bear got a green glittery bouncey ball and he acted like he had a seizsure(spelling failure. D: ) . o____o'

Mr. P got a "Poop Bagel" book or something like that. XD

Ally got a mini desk gong O: (seniors got gifts too).

Hotel:

I was trying to sleep, and all the sudden Ally talks about anal sex. I start laughing and she thought I was asleep. XDDDD

Elevator:

Me and Corrine sit on the floor. Again. :)

Elevator back from breakfast:

Me and Corrine wanted to go on the 7th floor (roof?) but we were afraid we'd get in trouble... :(

Hotel:

We had those creepy bee hats. And I had a idea. I told Corrine to hide mine in the shower, and she hide her's in the safe. XDDD

It would scare the person who went in our room. XD

There was white spots and claw marks on the chair, and there was this survey thing and Corrine filled out "There was odd white stuff on the chair and claw marks. Gross." You had to be there!!! XD

Lobby:

I got myself some coffee. :)

Circle Time:

I had my coffee cup in my jacket pocket. .___. It wasn't full fyi.

Raquela spoke for me because I am the quietest member there. XD

Care Bear brought the micro phone and he said "Most of you aren't loud enough -cackle-." and everyone says "Skadiiiii. >_>" XD

Bus ride:

My DS ran out of batteries... :(

Nationals : Warm Up:

Ally wanted me to go with Evy to do something, and I thought she was good alone for a minute and I kinda got in trouble for leaving her. :I

Nationals : Bring Pit equipment to the gate:

This sousaphone player walked by me and I yelled "SOUSAFAIL!!" and he looked at me. Oops? I HATE sousaphones! Their fake tubas!

I asked Mr.P what color Care Bear's shirt was (I can't tell colors that well. I guess I'm partially color blind?). XD

Nationals : Waiting:

This HOT guy from Georgia was like, around me the whole time. ;o

These those sousaphone players (they had black metal sousaphones o_o) walked by. D<

At the place we were playing at had a steep hill and a guitar player was bringing his amp up (he was scrawny) and couldn't,so Care Bear helped. Then giggled or cackled. XDDD

Nationals : Playing:

I was about to cry. :( This was our last competition of the season. At the beginning of the closer I thought I felt tears. :(

Waiting outside to get changed:

Rhiannon randomly tickled me with her plume. o_o'

Me, Rhiannon,Lexi,Ally,Noelle and some other people had a group hug :)

Stands:

These sousaphone players were near me and Noelle (we're both tuba players) and we were disgusted.

Noelle let me wear her purple hat O:

I got a papa john's single slice pizza, and it had a small slice inbetween. WTF?

I was freezing my a** off. I STILL had my coffee cup in my pocket. -headdesk-

Bus:

We watched elf. Again.

Pit stop:

I FINALLY THREW OUT MY COFFEE CUP!!!!!!!!!!

This band that won first place had their trophy right outside of their bus. -____-'

I was gonna buy cough drops (I had a bad cough) and Raquela comes up to me, and asks "Are you buying condoms?" I was like "Why would I buy those???" and she says "Because you would." XDDDD

Bus:

The cough drops did not work. Tyler wasn't so happy because of that. (He said he was gonna beat the cough out of me. XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dance last night:

Me and Courtney ran up to the DJ and we're like "PLAY HOTEL ROOM SERVICE BY PITBULL!" Then we waited an hour, asked again, then it came on 3 songs later. When It finally came on, it was snack break. Me and Courtney SCREAMED, and waited till the song was over then we'd go for snack. We sang the song... LOUD. Then at the end of the song, this kid was waving around a condom and said to me "If we're really gonna go to the hotel room tonight, make sure I wear a condom." and me and Courtney were like o_O wtf?!

I requested "Thriller" by Michael Jackson like five times. I was in the bathroom with Indie when it came on. Then Susha and Courtney came out in the hall screaming my name. And I'm like "WHAAT!!!??" and they're like "THRILLERS ON!" Then I screamed, stopped in mid-pee and ran out to the gym. I don't regret doing that.

Me and Indie were at the wall, and I'm like "Ask him to play the Hamster Dance" and she's like "You can." and I said "No I told you to ask him." she said "I'M NOT GONNA ASK HIM TO DANCE!" Then I slapped her and slowly said "Hamp-ster Dan-ce" and she's like "ooohhhh. Gangster dance" then I said "Hamster Dance" then she said "Oh, okay, Potty Dance!" Then I dragged her out in the hall and screamed "HAMPSTER DANCE!" then she scratched her head confused, then said "What does Amster dam have to do with anything?" Then I face-palmed, and walked back in the gym. lmfao

Out in the hall, Indie looked at Mr. Acorn and said "Kay wants to dance with you." Then I screamed. "NOOO FRIK NOOO!" Then Indie looked at Mr. Acorn and said "she's crazy, isn't she." he said yes. Then I'm like "Mr. A, she's crazy too, right?" and he nodded. Then I laughed, and said "Inny, he thinks your crazy, too." then Mr. Acorn said "Both you girls are crazy" then I started to giggle, stumble, and mess up my words. No, people. I was NOT drunk. Just hyper.

During snack, Indie, Susha, and Courtney were all sitting on stools, and I was sitting on a chair. And as if I wasn't small enough standing up next to them, I was so small sitting on a chair, and I said. "I feel like a midget kid." then Indie laughed, pointed at me and said "KEVIN!" (if you read the book "Freak the Mighty" you'd know what she was talking about) then After Susha and Courtney went back to the gym, I sat down on a stool, then Indie passed me one of her chips, and I said "OPORATION SMASHING FAILURE" then I pounded the chip with my fist (;

And close to the end of the dance, David and Destiny were sleeping in the corner.

Me and Indie almost fell asleep on the stage, but the dance was over before we could. xD

conner walked into maths class with his red nose on months before red nose day

My teacher said to michael "Your a disgrace"

he replied "so are you"

A boy said to Miss hines "wanna hear a dirty joke? a man fell in the mud" *class laughs*

She said "I heard that when I was five" *class laughs*

He said "tell us a joke miss" *class begs*

She says "I'll tell you a joke, shaun weaver" *class is in hysterics by now*

(shaun weaver is his name and always finds a way to disrupt class)

Some number I didn't know called me during class, and my phone's ringer is messed so it plays for a whole minute before turning off. But I had my phone on Vibrate, so it was vibrating rather loudly. At our school hockey game, I asked the team if they recognized the number and no one did, so Hilary called it. Turns out I "won a free trip to Cancun" xDDD

My science teacher [male] was talking about his horrible experience of watching New Moon. He's like from a guys point of view, it was horrible. xD He totally started ragging on Jacob. Yes, the girls in the class totally attacked him for that.

The funniest part was when he said, for that one guy [Class screams Jacob!] they found every excuse possible for him to take off his shirt. Mimicking Jacob: "Oh, you're bleeding. Hold on. -Pretends to whip off shirt-." xDD That was funny.

He then said how he looked around at the girls and he was surprised that they were sitting their fanning themselves when ever Jacob showed up. Plus, these girls sitting next to him would whip out their phones and take a picture of Edward everytime he would show up on the screen.

I was like xDDDDDDDDD Totally not a guy movie.

We have to book ourselves a trip to Antarctica as OUR assignment.I asked Ms Conry if I could take Bradie.

She said I could!
ha I like that one!

There was one time in from time where me zoe and conner were sitting at our desk and me and zoe were having a debate about neptune and the moon which is better. Conner said we should have a competition to decide! No one won though!

Then there was history class where conner shouted out "what about the round corners?" our class burst out laughing!

Today Jen and I got angry at Elly and Tamara. We don't know them personally but they make a big impact on our lives. We got so angry at them, we kept laughing for like three hours non-stop.. not full-on laughing, but little chuckles here and there. I found two gross coloured crayond that were in my pencil case so we killed one each. We named them Tamara and Elly. We like scraped all the crayon-colour off using scissors, and at Recess, we took our scissors and crayons outside...
That makes me laugh so much.

Charles and I have been having fights for the past few days.

Over Nathan & Stan!

Charles: STAN ROCKS; RAWWWR GO STAN.

Me: -hits Charles- Nathan is sexier.

LOL.

Well we had the school presentation celebration end of year thing today. :) It wasn't all that funny, but it was at the same time. We laughed at what Shaun was wearing .. most of the guys wear like, baseball caps turned to the side, singlets, and baggy brown shorts.. Shaun was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a dragon on it! :'D I swear he is the coolest. And Sarah; she was there too, and she tried to dress like Shaun from Short Stack, but completely failed. Gosh I'm judgemental about people's clothing D: Ohyeah, and I won the Girl's Academic Achievement award, and I found it heaps funny so when I went on stage to get my certificate, I was cracking up. Woop. Hahaaa, but I was also very proud of my self deep inside.. it's not everyday you get named the school's smartest girl. xDD

Then actually AT school...

We got to watch the Australian Idol Grand Finale, where Mika happened to perform / and James did too ! Haha. But yeah, about Mika, he did some craaazy moves on stage. We lol'ed about it and then Emily did one of the moves like so well. o; It's now considered Emily's signature Mika Move. :) HAHAHA. We're planning on doing these random dances (Hoedown Throwdown, High School Musical, Thriller, etc..) to We Are Golden by Mika. Might be up on YouTube if we succeed. ;D

We got to watch the Addam's Family too! Buuut, when it started, Jen, Emily, and myself were told to do a quick favour for the teacher. So when we came back into class, the first thing we heard some kid on the TV say was ''... They had sex ...'' We practically rofl'ed. After the movie, people in my class were just talking gibberish about random life events and we found it funny. =\

Today the outdoor teacher put an end to Kyle twisting around my swing. So then Kyle got all P*ssed. I commanded Sam to talk to him. So then he was chasing Kyle around, then finally tackled -literally- him at the soccer court.

When Susha got upset at Courtney, I talked to her. (Believe me, that wasn't the best idea)

On the bus, the radio played "Billie Jean" and the little kids got up to the front of the bus and started to sing it.

-Today my teacher said the algebra test was hard and long. I yelled, "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID."

-Someone sprayed too much Axe Cologne, and my pregnant science teacher had to leave the the room for like 10 minutes. We never found out who did it.

-Jimmy kicked Shaun in the balls. He fell on the floor, crawled under the desk, and cried. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
-We had parent teacher interviews today, and me and my friend were selling raffle tickets. So my teacher comes up and were playing with a Sims 3 8-ball on my iPod. So he asks a bunch of questions, and they all came up with raandom answers, like the Llamas are on the prowl, and a gnome is in your future, and don't have kids, the social worker will just take them.

-So eventually, we came up with the idea that The repo man, the gnome, and the Llama are gonna gang up and kill the teacher because he stinks. Then the burgular is gonna break into his house, and steal all his stuff, then the social worker is gonna take all his kids (even though he doesn't have any so they'll probably just take his dog)

-Then he asks a bunch of questions. And every question he asks, he gets no. So he asks if he's gonna die tonight, and it says yes xD. And then another teacher comes up and asks questions like "Am I gonna win the raffle?" It says yes. She asks "Am I gonna win the lottery?" It says yes. So then he says the iPod hates him.

Bowling last night =D

I only bowled like 5 times. Then I watched TV on the little TV they have there. I watched it with no sound O:

Me, Madison, and Mallory got mad at the candy machine because all the good snacks were 40c over budget

Me and Courtney explored the "foresaken mens washroom"

Me and Madison were fighting over a toilet stall. I won

Pajama day today!

I was wearing my skinny,stretchy striped PJ pants. Since I transfer busses when we get to the first school, everyone was staring at me because it wasn't PJ day at their school. Slightly odd.

I total mis-matched colors. Brown socks, navy/white striped PJ pants, green tanktop, burgandy shirt. Light blue shoes.

Epic fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back