GIRLS ONLY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I now wear a padded bra. I read on the little tag that's it's 32A. It doesn't even look big. I could wear it to school and nobody would notice a diffrent. My left breast does go almost all the way to fill it up but my right one doesn't. I guess I have one breast thats smaller than the other. Good thing that's normal :D

-C.M.

Girls, do you have breasts yet? I am 14 and I still don't have any. I mean, I can tell they are growing and I'm about to go to high school. I have been to marching band practice for HS and there are high school boys there. I'm embarassed to even go there because I'm flat :D Plus today I heard this 10th grade boy say "Dude that girl has no chest".  

I also haven't even started my period yet.

When am I going to get breasts and start my period?

-C.M.
dont worry, im 15...AND I DONT HAVE Breasts!!

it totally SUCKs!

dont worry, im 15...AND I DONT HAVE Breasts!!it totally SUCKs!
Wow, so I'm not the only one. WHEW! I feel better. I knew some 2nd grader back when I was a 5th grader who started getting her boobs. I haven't seen her since so idk if it was because she was fat or puberty.

-C.M.

i am in 6 th grade and i wear a size a in bra and you are lucky that you are not like that cuz people tesse you about that in my grade they say you stuff your bra and junk like that :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont have to worry abou it. I dont have breasts ad i haventhad my period yet. But hey, im only ten!! :huh:

I'm starting to get them now... I have to go bra shopping for a bigger size soon. The ones I have are too small now (I'm going into the B's x0). I'm 11 for age info. I'll be 12 in July.

When you get your period and when you get breasts varies a lot. It usually depends on your parents' and your own development. If your mom was a "late bloomer," chances are that you'll be one too.

♪~tk710

No. Not to worry. Tell me how old you are and when it started. I am 10 and they just started to grow. They hurt to and are a little hard. Sometimes I accidently hit them, and it hurts so bad I cry. I hope that helps, and I was to the docter lately, and they didn't say anything about having the chance of getting it.

NOTE:

all you girls with a size over a B might want to wear loose but not too loose bras to sleep or your breast will start to sag my cousin is only 15 and she joined the sag club already

I have a 38C and i always wear bras to sleep and the boys at my school are jerks like they come from behind you and squeeze your breast and say "got milk uuuumm"

My friend already got three boys suspended. SO the boys have some girls at my school self-concious yes i have my period too but i got my breast a little bit before my period

Girls, do you have breasts yet? I am 14 and I still don't have any. I mean, I can tell they are growing and I'm about to go to high school. I have been to marching band practice for HS and there are high school boys there. I'm embarassed to even go there because I'm flat :( Plus today I heard this 10th grade boy say "Dude that girl has no chest".  

I also haven't even started my period yet.

When am I going to get breasts and start my period?

-C.M.
Ask your mom how old she was when she started her period, because when she started her period you'll start your period.

Don't I am like you, I am flat chested.T-T

I was about to get in the shower, and I was well, naked, and I was sitting on the sink and I turned around to see a scratch on my back, and my breasts were sticking out really far, I discovered it innocently but I never knew mine were THAT big...
Me too. Mine are like

Not buds, but not full.

That far.

...and the boys at my school are jerks like they come from behind you and squeeze your breast and say "got milk uuuumm"
Woah talk about sexual harrassment! That is so immature, I hope they all stopped cause that can make a girl feel really weird in a way.

Ask your mom how old she was when she started her period, because when she started her period you'll start your period.
Don't I am like you, I am flat chested.T-T
That's not true. My mom started her period at 16 and I started mine at 9.

The time your family members start their periods has nothing to do with when you start yours.

I started 'growing' when I was 8 years old. o_O

Mind you, I am 12. I'm a size 32A (small), and started my period a year ago, when I was 11.

That's not true. My mom started her period at 16 and I started mine at 9. The time your family members start their periods has nothing to do with when you start yours.
I think that its a little genetic.

For some girls, that's the case.

Like me and my mom. We are totally alike in that case.

Yes, but I have a bit of a problem.

My breasts are getting pretty big (scary big), and I'm noticing stretch marks on them. What should I do?

I have these stretch marks on my thighs too, and on my lower back also. Am I becoming fat?

These marks temporarily fade, though, because I exercise a lot. I'm guessing they're just from overeating a bit.

Yes, but I have a bit of a problem.My breasts are getting pretty big (scary big), and I'm noticing stretch marks on them. What should I do?

I have these stretch marks on my thighs too, and on my lower back also. Am I becoming fat?

These marks temporarily fade, though, because I exercise a lot. I'm guessing they're just from overeating a bit.
I have stretch marks on my legs... It is a really long story...

I was on this steriod, Prednisone for a while and it makes you bloat and gain weight like crazy! It is so terribly aweful. :p People made fun of me cause they thought I was fat, but I knew I wasn't because I am actually very skinny before the steriods happened. I didn't tell them because I thought it was embarrasing. :p But ANYWAY...

I got stretch marks on my legs because of the weight gain, steriods, and stretching at dance class. Then people thought I was cutting myself... :wacko:

But I used Jergens stretch cream for women who are pregnant. I rubbed it on once or twice a day and there were noticeable results. Its a little pricy, but it was worth it. And they have faded over time I almost can't see them anymore. :p

So don't worry, they should fade. Just eat in moderation and stay active and you should be fine.

As for me... I have some breasts... like a AA or A. I know they are small, but I have seen noticable progress this summer already. :wacko:

I do feel a little left out... I'm going into eight grade nearly flat... and periodless. :blink:

Cinderpelt♥

I'm going into 7th, and I had my period. It stinks! It was suppose to come back today, but luckily it didn't show. :blink:

Oh gosh, that's terrible that kids were making fun of you! I think my dermatologist gave me some kind of cream for my marks, I'll have to look for it tonight...

Thanks for your help! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back