Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be tiny!!! I'm 5' 3" And I weigh 109 pounds! I'm really slender too! It might be just because I've got hips and a butt along with a chest... lucky. I've got pimples too. >.<
I'm really pudgy, and stand 5' 1", weighing in at 107 lbs.

BMI = 20

Wow I'm not fat! People say I'm obese when they don't even know my weight.

Moods and 'need' for relationships come with being more mature, too, am I right?

Yes, it's usually sticky and clear to whitish. Most girls see discharge a couple weeks after their period, coinciding with ovulation.
Oh great. :/

Hm... well nothing as of now has happened so maybe it's just my stomach hating me agian!

xD

EDIT: Oh AFTER their period?

Ok then.

Last edited by a moderator:
not necessarily. I got discharde 2 years before my period. It can be clear, white, or yellowish. Also consistency can be anything from like water to glue-like. Hope I helped! :)

im scared + nervous to get it.n if i get it in scool ill be very nervouse 2 tell the nurse or my teacher but i will have to ill look like a fool walking around with red stains on my pants i might get it realy soon im nervouse!!sum1 who had it PM me n gimme sum advice plz im nervouse n scared

I don't think it's personal lol. It's a natural thing in life.
Eh, they'll learn about it eventually.
u r rite i mean this can help girls who r kinda insecure about it like me and those girls might just see its not a bad thing t happens 2 evry girl n its life!(now i under stand it)

That can't be possible! They have to have their period to get pregnant.
no they dont my friend got preg. at 7 had sex with sum1 didnt have her peroid yet n u dony have it wen ur preg cuz the egg dnt need 2 be washed out meaning having the red stuff

I think I posted in this thread before... xD

I started mine in May '05... so about 2 years ago.

I was on a plane at the time. x.x

I think I posted in this thread before... xD 

I started mine in May '05... so about 2 years ago.

I was on a plane at the time. x.x
on a plane???!!!woa were u embarrased???guess what my 11 yr old friend was on a plane by her self to sanfransisco byher selfe(i no i allready said tht) then she had IT and called her mom on her cell and told a service lady on the plane and they gave her a tp and a pad.she said she was sooo very embarrased but the plane just took off and she would have to wait 4hrs and deal with pain tht long.and they gave her sumtin warm 2 put on her belly.oh and i think im getting mine soo soon cuz i have weird cravings and on n off cramps but NO BLOOD yet 1 of my cravings were chocolate with mustard i ate it and 4 sum crazy reason it tasted good!!!weird huh?but i got sum pads and put a few of my moms tp in my purse that i bringg 2 school evryday so im pretty much gettin prepared!! :lol: :mellow:

guys 1st i got discharge and 15 min ago i got it n my mom isnt home yet n i tried calling her cell when i relized she left it with me i cant find anY tp or pads help me plz wut should i do n she probably wont be home 4 another hour n i dnt wanna go 2 my neighbors or my friend down the road from me and i cant tell my lil sis cuz shes only 4 n my big sis iz at the mall and my bro is with my mom should i try 2 call my big sis AGAIN???!!!I NEED SUM ADVICE LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(1ST TIME BY THE WAY ) :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :blink: :) :ph34r: :D

guys 1st i got discharge and 15 min ago i got it n my mom isnt home yet n i tried calling her cell when i relized she left it with me i cant find anY tp or pads help me plz wut should i do n she probably wont be home 4 another hour n i dnt wanna go 2 my neighbors or my friend down the road from me and i cant tell my lil sis cuz shes only 4 n my big sis iz at the mall and my bro is with my mom should i try 2 call my big sis AGAIN???!!!I NEED SUM ADVICE LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(1ST TIME BY THE WAY ) :wacko: :lol: :ph34r: :blink: :) :ph34r: :D
+ im in panic mode im trying to com down but im a heavy bleeder and have some cramps :blink:

Have you had yur period yet? I haven't.... is it scary? Does it hurt? Please post if you have or haven't had your period!

*Note from Bell Sprout:

This topic has been thoroughly review by the Guides. We have deemed this appropriate to remain open. Please see my post in regards to this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=580937

Any further complaints about this topic WILL be removed. If you feel it is too personal, you are under no obligation to respond. This topic is an educational tool which many members have contributed towards and benefited from*
what are you talkn' about? :ph34r: i'm nine years old, is this something i shouldn't know about yet? :blink:

guys 1st i got discharge and 15 min ago i got it n my mom isnt home yet n i tried calling her cell when i relized she left it with me i cant find anY tp or pads help me plz wut should i do n she probably wont be home 4 another hour n i dnt wanna go 2 my neighbors or my friend down the road from me and i cant tell my lil sis cuz shes only 4 n my big sis iz at the mall and my bro is with my mom should i try 2 call my big sis AGAIN???!!!I NEED SUM ADVICE LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(1ST TIME BY THE WAY ) :huh: :huh: :huh: :D :huh: :eek: :huh:
I would use toilet paper instead of a pad.

I would use toilet paper instead of a pad.
Yeah when I was out of pads, I would get a bunch of toilet paper and form it into the shape of a pad, just with bigger front and back part since I always had the problem of blood leaking either on the back of my pants or the front.

what are you talkn' about?  :huh: i'm nine years old, is this something i shouldn't know about yet? :huh:
i had my period but now im fine i got a hold of my big sister and she got me sum pads and tampons(yay finally) and my momm is still not home but im kinda glad i dont have discharge.discharge is when this sticky clear licuid comes out of you b4 u have your period and its kinda like a sign that your 1 step closer to your period and i found my purse that i had 2 pads and 2 tampons in rite when my sister britney got home so i was screwed and didnt have any thing for about 47 mins!(errr :angry: )but im fine(yay :D )

and im moody :angry: :angry: :D :eek: :huh: :p B) :) :unsure: :ph34r: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back