Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,i got it for the 1st time this morn.to me it was scary.
Yeah my first period had me going "...o_O;;;; What the..." You'll get used to it. Least you got support to talk about those odd moments like this topic ;)

Question::::::::::: I heard this "When you get your period you stop getting taller" I think it is correct but I want to make sure.
pleaz Ansewer

tt101
Nah, that's not true.

Diet doesnt really have much to do with development. It depends a lot on heredity.
I thought periods having anything to do with heredity. My mom got hers when she was 14 and I got mine when I was 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today i'm getting so much discharge that I am always running into the bathroom, thinking it might be my first period. But nope, false alarm. I've done it 5 times today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any way to know the diffrence?

I am really nervous! I mean I might start my period any day now. Well my sisters have all started at 12 but it was like when they first turned 12 like a week later and my one sister started hers the summer of fifth grade so she was 11. But I am 12 I turned 12 on St.Patricks Day and I havent started I am late for my family! But so I could start any day. I have been REALLY moody, snobby, pubic hair, armpit hair, I am getting bigger caves, A LOT of discharge, And lately I dont even want to get dressed cute anymore. I am like known for cuteness at my school, and I have just been wearing a sweatshirt and levis. Kind of grungy for me. I mean are they like signs for me to about to start? And I mean a lot of girls in my school are starting! I have also told me friends I will tell them when I start but only a few. Like one is Ta9394. Me and her are tight. lol. But anyways. plz answer?
guys can you answer my questions on that blog. its the blog I quoted.

Ugh, 'THE VIDEO' is tomorrow. So exciting, really.... NOT. I don't wanna have to watch it, but all my friends are. Bleh. I know it's essential, but it sounds gross because my teacher was telling us about the nurse having to be there, because there are only certain parts we can see. 0_o

Ugh, 'THE VIDEO' is tomorrow. So exciting, really.... NOT. I don't wanna have to watch it, but all my friends are. Bleh. I know it's essential, but it sounds gross because my teacher was telling us about the nurse having to be there, because there are only certain parts we can see. 0_o
The movie I watched wasn't that bad, it was accually funny, and all my friends made jokes of it. It's really interesting, but I can imagine that you may feel akward and stuff, but just make fun with it, and remember that you'll probably have to watch it again next year. :D

I had to watch a video of the birth of a child. The whole thing, uncencored. It was a bit intense (aka gorss) for a sixth grader. In 5th grade we watched a lame one though.

I had to watch a video of the birth of a child. The whole thing, uncencored. It was a bit intense (aka gorss) for a sixth grader. In 5th grade we watched a lame one though.
It could be a lot worse. I would think what's worse with that is if you saw a couple actually having intercourse. Now THAT is a little much, especially if the people are ugly and hairly looking. I had to watch something of that nature in parenting class in grade 12. Senior year of high school and my class was was "OMG...>_

The birthing process be it normal or sea section is actually interesting to watch for me. We all came out one way or another XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back