Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound wrong but its starting to get on my nerves.Well, this has been happening to me lately and I need to know if anyone knows whats wrong...
When ever I use the bathroom, I feel like have a cut in my vagina or somewehre around it. So it burns. REALLY bad. But I have no idea how I would get a cut there, so I keep telling myself that thats not what it is. And when every I wipe, I get some blood on the paper. And my vagina area has been VERY itchy lately, I have no clue why. I don't scratch it or anything, I just put up with it.

And I'll be walking all the sudden I'll cluctch my side with my arms and kinda lean over because of a random cramp. Most of the time I end up hitting stuff, to.
It could be a water infection. When I've had a water infeection it burns when you pee and I got blood as well, you should really go to the Doctors.

Also it could possibly be a bladder infection - Go just to make sure as it's not nice when your pee burns.

It could be a water infection. When I've had a water infeection it burns when you pee and I got blood as well, you should really go to the Doctors.
Also it could possibly be a bladder infection - Go just to make sure as it's not nice when your pee burns.
Also could be Jock Itch or a Yeast Infection. I've had both with similar symptoms but the Jock Itch compared to a yeast infection is nothing lol. The other difference between the two is a yeast infection has some discharge as well it hurts to pee, walk, do any form of bathroom business. I suggest you get yourself checked out and get some special creams. If it's just jock itch though there (which yes can happen to girls) then getting stuff that can also cure althete's foot will also cure the jock itch. Someone recommended that to me and it was a god-send.

Also could be Jock Itch or a Yeast Infection. I've had both with similar symptoms but the Jock Itch compared to a yeast infection is nothing lol. The other difference between the two is a yeast infection has some discharge as well it hurts to pee, walk, do any form of bathroom business. I suggest you get yourself checked out and get some special creams. If it's just jock itch though there (which yes can happen to girls) then getting stuff that can also cure althete's foot will also cure the jock itch. Someone recommended that to me and it was a god-send.
I've only ever had a water infection - Now you mention them two as well I feel lucky, only every having the one :) . (I really hope I haven't jynx'd myself)

Well, its not as bad as it used to be and I really didn't think much of it when it was bad, so I haven't told my mom. :D I'll tell her when she gets home from work today, maybe she can help me get something for it.

Thanks everybody!

tamtamkitty07, its just a little dot of light red blood.

Yeah, I have my period. It used to be scary, for the first 2 days but now its fine(but annoying when I go to swim cuz I do not use tampons... so I don't swim). I got it when I was 10 and now I am 12.

-_Flame_

Yeah, I have my period. It used to be scary, for the first 2 days but now its fine(but annoying when I go to swim cuz I do not use tampons... so I don't swim). I got it when I was 10 and now I am 12.
-_Flame_
Swimming without a tampon or pad should be okay...I notice my period seems to stop whenever I'm in the bath, pool or shower then starts up again after a few minutes of getting out.

Also what does a boyfriend have to do with periods o_O;;

No, I havent had my period yet...

Sadly, wondering when it will come xO

I'm 13..

JL

*UPDATE* Talked to my mom, got me some yeast infection medicene. The only kind you can get for it is something you gotta shove up yourself to. SO I suggest not getting a yeast infection unless you can deal with pain like that. (Or atleast it was painful to me.)

Thanks to everyone that helped me though. :furawatchi:

No, I havent had my period yet...
Sadly, wondering when it will come xO

I'm 13..

JL
It probably seems like you should be starting your periods now, but 13 is still young and you got lots of time :) .

I only got mine at 14, I'd wanted my period for ages because most of the girls I'd known had started - all except one, now I wish I'd of relaxed.

The girl who didn't get hers had to go to the Doctors when she was 16 to have tests to see if there was something wrong but in the end she just went on the pill to get her periods started - Recommened by the Doctors. [i think]

We had to watch the video last year, in 4th grade. I hated it. And no, I haven't gotten my period yet. Don't want it either.

Have you had yur period yet? I haven't.... is it scary? Does it hurt? Please post if you have or haven't had your period!

*Note from Bell Sprout:

This topic has been thoroughly review by the Guides. We have deemed this appropriate to remain open. Please see my post in regards to this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=580937

Any further replies complaining about this topic WILL be deleted. If you feel it is too personal, you are under no obligation to respond. This topic is an educational tool which many members have contributed towards and benefited from*
Yes. I'm 11. *"early bloomer"* It doesn't hurt pretty much at all. It definitely is yucky, though.

Swimming without a tampon or pad should be okay...I notice my period seems to stop whenever I'm in the bath, pool or shower then starts up again after a few minutes of getting out. ...
Uh... can I just say I disagree with this advice? :furawatchi: (sorry, no offence)

Unless it's your own personal swimming pool, I would not recommend swimming during your period, unless you are wearing a tampon.

It may seem like your flow stops... but it doesn't - not in the pool or in the bath. When you have your period you don't bleed constantly of course, so the flow / passing blood is intermittant during the days you are bleeding. In a pool or the bath it is immediately diluted because you are in a large body of water and so it's hardly noticeable... but it is there :rolleyes:

If you swim without a tampon in place, you are very probably passing small amounts of blood into the pool... which is not really very hygenic for anyone else sharing the water :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back