Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not your fault! Just keep on trying and you will be fine.
I've been really depressed, more then I usually am, is that signs of me starting again? Its been a month.
It's normal- I'm a snappy little git when my period's due. xD

I've been having really bad cramps today, so I think mine's on it's way. x.x

It's normal- I'm a snappy little git when my period's due. xDI've been having really bad cramps today, so I think mine's on it's way. x.x
Thanks tamamum and RM.

Yeah, I've got bad cramps at the moment. My mum craves for chocolate but I dont. Strange, I love my chocolate xD.

I've been at bit rude and snappy at my friends. Guess i've gotta phone them up to say sorry. :/

Thanks tamamum and RM. Yeah, I've got bad cramps at the moment. My mum craves for chocolate but I dont. Strange, I love my chocolate xD.

I've been at bit rude and snappy at my friends. Guess i've gotta phone them up to say sorry. :/
Lol, when I have my period it doesn't matter what I eat! I just have a huge craving for junk food. xD~♥

And for some reason I always get so much more hyper during my periods...Not to mention I find myself a little more rude. O-O" It's weird, because normally I don't like to be rude at all. D:

I have a question. :)

I know there is a 28-day cycle for periods, right?

Anyways, tomorrow it would have been 28 days since I began my first ever one. Now, does that mean I am due tomorrow? Either that, or does it mean your next one will start 28 days after it ended?

Thanks, I am quite confused. :kuribotchi:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question. :)
I know there is a 28-day cycle for periods, right?

Anyways, tomorrow it would have been 28 days since I began my first ever one. Now, does that mean I am due tomorrow? Either that, or does it mean your next one will start 28 days after it ended?

Thanks, I am quite confused. :kuribotchi:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
Its been 30 days since I started mine and I still havent started so no, its not true. Unlikely you will start tomorrow but you could.

Its been 30 days since I started mine and I still havent started so no, its not true. Unlikely you will start tomorrow but you could.
Aah, okay, thanks.

But... Do people usually start another period 28 days after a period started, or 28 days after it ended?

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Aah, okay, thanks.
But... Do people usually start another period 28 days after a period started, or 28 days after it ended?

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
This 28 day cycle thing is a guide for women to follow when their periods become regular.

Lots of you have mentioned that you've only recently started, so you will probably not get regular periods yet.

Once they settle down into a regular pattern, the cycle is usually 28 days;

Day 1 = First day you bleed

and

Day 28 = First day of your next period

So, to check when you will be due again you just look up the date of the first day you bled and count forwards 28 days - that will be the due date for your next period.

As always - not all women have regular 28 day cycles - even if they've been having their period for several years.

It's just a guide - like when we say you can get your first period any time between 11-14yrs - everyone's different - don't forget that :rolleyes:

I got mine in March when I was in 7th grade. I'm in 9th grade now and it's just starting to become regular. Sometimes I wonder if I should see a doctor but I'm really scared to. Plus I asked my mom and she said it should become normal soon so I hope I'm okay.

Tampons = no. I hate them.

A guy will totally be freaked out when he comes to this topic. lol :D And yes, I got my period when I was 10, about 1 year and a half ago (I'm 12 now).
xD thats the problem with guys.

Me friend is soo nice. She has only one pad so carrys in her blazer pocket (Who knows? She could start any second) and she said That I could have it! Aww, she new I was gonna start soon. Do you guys tell you're friends that you started your period (Not guy friends)?

xD thats the problem with guys.
Me friend is soo nice. She has only one pad so carrys in her blazer pocket (Who knows? She could start any second) and she said That I could have it! Aww, she new I was gonna start soon. Do you guys tell you're friends that you started your period (Not guy friends)?
I told my friends, because they have already had theirs, so they understand my situation. I can pretty much trust them with anything.

And thanks TamaMum, I understand that now. I came off my first ever one 28 days ago, so I was pretty confused.

And I use pads right now. Don't wanna try tampons. No way, nuh-huh. :p

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Got first one today, vday, also school swimming carnival (I think you know where this is going D:)

I go to the bathroom and see and I'm like "oh *bleep*" and I have 80 cents (tampon or pad from dispenser is $1) so I go around begging people for twenty cents, eventually I find it on the ground, karma had been nice, so I go to put it in the machine, press the tampon button (I still had 2 relays so pad = no work) and guess what? the button doesn't work, so I press the give me back my money button and it wouldn't give me my money, great. I ended up with no protection for like 3 hours cause I didn't wanna ask for help (Too embarrassing) and when I got changed I toilet papered, My mum picks me up and we had to go to my grandmother at the hospital, so I spent many, many hours with *bleep*ing toilet paper between my legs...

Tampons, easy, not clunky, small to carry around, I had no probs with it n.n

CRAMPS DD: *dies*

I told my friends, because they have already had theirs, so they understand my situation. I can pretty much trust them with anything.
And thanks TamaMum, I understand that now. I came off my first ever one 28 days ago, so I was pretty confused.

And I use pads right now. Don't wanna try tampons. No way, nuh-huh. :p

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
Its doesnt hurt, its just uncomfortable if you insert them wrong.

I still havent started and its been over a month. >.< Thank goodness it is the holidays next week. Lets hope I start then. I was so surprised to see how much blood there was in my pants and how I kept on bleeding (None stop) very heavily for 9 days.

*post edited* Please keep in mind it's been up this long for a reason and if you read the first page, it says complaints like this will be deleted, so it's best to either keep it to yourself or don't read the topic. Simple really. - TigerLily013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back