Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-nodnod-What kind of twisted person would cause a 5 yr old to get pregnant!?!

I havent had my period, but my mom said she got her period about a year after the discharge started.

That leaves me expecting it in March.
Don't forget - what happened with your Mum is only a guideline - you are a different human being with different genetics (including your fathers).

It's fine to use March as a possible start date - but don't expect it for sure. Just keep an eye on the usual signs in yourself and judge by that :ichigotchi:

Ok , i don't mean to be rude , but that was messed up !
I don't get how "that" was messed up. I haven't started yet but from all my friends experiences, they say it hurts the first time. And for people who havent' started, they obviously wouldn't know.

I don't get how "that" was messed up. I haven't started yet but from all my friends experiences, they say it hurts the first time. And for people who havent' started, they obviously wouldn't know.
[SIZE=14pt]Agreed with the last line... I hate it because I have my 8th today! -____- Today on Lesson days... And it can hurt, but not a hurt that you'd die! lol [/SIZE]

@ChellyBelly: That disorder/problem is called precousis(sp?) puberty(what I had)... You have to get shots...in the leg... x_x I still remeber when I would cry but hey, its better than having a period at 6and going on for 6 more years... Anyway, Precousis puberty is a problem that targets both girls and boys, my teacher knows a mom who took fetilirty drugs to gt twins and one of them has that problem... I wasn't diagnosed until 6, my sis was diagnosed at birth or 1. And is usually diagnosed around 1 or older, if a female is around 11 or 18(Usual menstrual cycle start ages) she won't have have to take it because doctors who give the shot to girls want them to start their cycles when they reach those ages...(I stopped my liporon shot December 15, they wanted it on my b-day! XD) And no, Boys don't take it all their life... I'm kind of happy that I have my period and not the shots! lol.

@Anime Girl: It is impossible, 8 months....isn't that a baby? Becuase my baby cousin is 19 months... 8 months would be A HUGE problem....and a gross problem.... I mean a poor baby having a period? That would be sad, but fortunately it doesn't happen that age!

~RT

*Ladies, I am not a doctor, if you want more info on Precousis Puberty or on periods, please consult a doctor, and no, that doesn't mean you'll get Pre Puberty, I believe its a disorder at birth. If you believe you have a problem with yourself, talk to your mom,grandma or friend and a doctor. The Pre Puberty shouldn't scare anyone.. And PS: Pre Puberty doesn't cause boys to get periods, if causes them to get "Guy stuff" ...*

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Agreed with the last line... I hate it because I have my 8th today! -____- Today on Lesson days... And it can hurt, but not a hurt that you'd die! lol [/SIZE] 

@ChellyBelly: That disorder/problem is called precousis(sp?) puberty(what I had)... You have to get shots...in the leg... x_x I still remeber when I would cry but hey, its better than having a period at 6and going on for 6 more years... Anyway, Precousis puberty is a problem that targets both girls and boys, my teacher knows a mom who took fetilirty drugs to gt twins and one of them has that problem... I wasn't diagnosed until 6, my sis was diagnosed at birth or 1. And is usually diagnosed around 1 or older, if a female is around 11 or 18(Usual menstrual cycle start ages) she won't have have to take it because doctors who give the shot to girls want them to start their cycles when they reach those ages...(I stopped my liporon shot December 15, they wanted it on my b-day! XD) And no, Boys don't take it all their life... I'm kind of happy that I have my period and not the shots! lol.

@Anime Girl: It is impossible, 8 months....isn't that a baby? Becuase my baby cousin is 19 months... 8 months would be A HUGE problem....and a gross problem.... I mean a poor baby having a period? That would be sad, but fortunately it doesn't happen that age!

~RT

*Ladies, I am not a doctor, if you want more info on Precousis Puberty or on periods, please consult a doctor, and no, that doesn't mean you'll get Pre Puberty, I believe its a disorder at birth. If you believe you have a problem with yourself, talk to your mom,grandma or friend and a doctor. The Pre Puberty shouldn't scare anyone.. And PS: Pre Puberty doesn't cause boys to get periods, if causes them to get "Guy stuff" ...*
Well there were paragraphs where it said she had it when she was three but it turned out she had it at 8 months. So I'm not exactley sure.

OOps! I meant to post with my chellybell account. I forgot that I was on that account. My bad.

Well there were paragraphs where it said she had it when she was three but it turned out she had it at 8 months. So I'm not exactley sure.
[SIZE=14pt]8 months? Isn't that 8 months out of the mother's womb? O____O [/SIZE]

Its probably 3. Its alright if your wrong, I may not even be right!

i have a question.

tomorrow we have to go swimming and I just started my period about a week ago.

It has gotten lighter but I am scared I will have it there.

should I were a tampon because it is very light almost nothing?

Well today it should have stopped if it started a week ago.

i have a question. tomorrow we have to go swimming and I just started my period about a week ago.

It has gotten lighter but I am scared I will have it there.

should I were a tampon because it is very light almost nothing?
Try it. But remember to not keep it in too long ;]

[SIZE=14pt]8 months? Isn't that 8 months out of the mother's womb? O____O [/SIZE]Its probably 3. Its alright if your wrong, I may not even be right!
It's not impossible. It's probably just a hormone disorder.

@ Tamalovr67~That's a pretty personal descison. Have you ever used a tampon before? If you have and you are comfortable with it, than yes. If you haven't used a tampon before and are not comfortable with the idea, I'd just wing it and hope for the best. If it's as light as you made it sound, it should be alright for a few hours.

yea, i got my period 4 months ago. i was in school and i felt wet in my underwear but i didnt expect anyting till i saw the "chocolate stains". no cramps yet. it runs in my family but i havent had any yay!

and btw, i started w/pads and still use pads cuz im just not comfortable w/tampons yet. im not gonna say my age, but HINT: im not a teenager. and tampons have been really difficult when i tried.

tampons hav nothing to do w. being a virgin if any1 was thinking along those lines as most do.

Yet another .. eerm , interesting topic.

Well, I started my menstrual period 11 years ago .

( I was 11 then ). I was at a friend's house when we were playing 'vet'.

I felt wet and excused myself to the restroom.

When I saw what had happened, I had to fess up to my friend.

Not the best time time to get a first period :)

I got my period for the first time today. -meep-

&& it totally messed everything up~~!!

I had plans to go to the pool with my friend who is visting from North Carolina, which is about 10 hours from where I am. I haven't seen her since school, && she is one of my closest friends. I was sooo excited to go with her.

But then I had my period this morning. My mom told me that I could use a tampon if I wanted to, but I didn't want to use one my first time. When my friend called && told me she was on her way, I had to tell her that it was, "my time of the month," && that I could go with her to the pool && hang out, just not get in to the water. You could tell by her voice that she was disappointed. We hung up, but then she called back less than 5 minutes later && basically said what was the point of going if I couldn't swim. I know she didn't mean to be rude or anything, but it was very disappointing && it hurt, disappointing my friend like that && never getting to see her, over something that wasn't my fault.

Physically did it hurt~~? No, not at all. I don't really have an cramps at all, && it was a total surprise to see the blood in my underwear around lunch time. Unfortunately, heavy cycles && cramps run in the family. I just hope that it isn't too bad. x-x

It's not impossible. It's probably just a hormone disorder.
@ Tamalovr67~That's a pretty personal descison. Have you ever used a tampon before? If you have and you are comfortable with it, than yes. If you haven't used a tampon before and are not comfortable with the idea, I'd just wing it and hope for the best. If it's as light as you made it sound, it should be alright for a few hours.
[SIZE=14pt]Eh. Sorry. *Smacks self for being stupid*[/SIZE]

Dun be sorry. It wasn't stupid either. 8 months is rather... odd to be menustrating. :(
Yeah... O___O Poor kid, just imagine, not even knowing whats up w/ herself. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back