Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Aww <3

When I got mine, It was just like.. barely nothing. I kept checking and checking, running in and out of le bathroom. My mom asked me if I was okaaay, so i plopped down on the couch and said it. I almost cried.

ahahah, good luck. <3

When I got mine, I wasn't embarrassed or anything about telling my mom. I was freaking out. I was on vacation with my aunt and cousins and my mom was home. The first thing I did was grab my cellphone and call my mom. xDD

Now telling my aunt.....not so easy......

I've only had my period since Friday, and already, I feel like I never want to see another pad for the rest of my life. I really want some tampons but I'm really uncomfortable telling my mom I have my period. (My mom had left over pads from when she had her's.) Help!
You should be able to tell her. She gave birth to you, and she maybe she has thought about the day you would tell her you got it. Shes your mom, you should be able to tell her anything.

^^ I agree with Shayna.

When I got mine I was at our Christmas lunch party so i'm just like "MUUUUM" And she ame and i'm all like "I got my period. I'm a big girl now" Thats actually how I worded it and she just nodded and said "Merry Christmas then"

When I first got it, I yelled out ''MUUUUM! I HAVE THE DREADED WOMENLY OBJECT!''. And she ran up to me, handed me some toilet paper (we were out of pads), and said ''Welcome to womanhood''. I still remember that day; 26th October 2008, the day when I got my mini laptop <3.

And, I have it now. We had P.E. I had to go to the toilet cuz my pad was falling out. Not cool. But yeah it's not that strong anymore and I don't have cramps.

I've only had my period since Friday, and already, I feel like I never want to see another pad for the rest of my life. I really want some tampons but I'm really uncomfortable telling my mom I have my period. (My mom had left over pads from when she had her's.) Help!
... it's a real shame you feel so uncomfortable talking about your first period with your Mum. I hope you manage to sort that out because it's not something you can hide for ever :p

How are you going to explain the fact that you leaked all over your white shorts (as you mentioned in a previous post)?

I remember the first day I got mine. We were at Olive Garden. (Oh joy ._.) We were leaving and I went to the bathroom and saw it. I held off on telling my mom because I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was actually there. x3 Then I told her later that evening. No biggie, I guess.

Ksenia; "I HAVE A DREADED WOMANLY OBJECT?" xD

It came, 2 weeks late >_>

I think it's done though ;D It has been going on for about a week now o:

I first got mine July 26, 2008.

I was planning on going swimming with a close friend of mine that afternoon, and it ruined my plans. It was especially poor timing for my period because my friend moved to North Carolina a few months previously and was only up here for the weekend. So we really didn't get to hang out. D:

I went downstairs and was like, "Mom... Could I see you upstairs for a sec?" I told her what happened, and she started freaking out like, "ZOMG, I didn't know it would come so soon! It's so early!" >_>;; It was about a month before my fourteenth birthday, and she thought it was early to get my period. Think again, mother.

So instead of going to the pool with my friend, I was at Giant Eagle picking out pads with my moms. Fantastic.

Ksenia; "I HAVE A DREADED WOMANLY OBJECT?" xD
Yes, that's how I worded it.

I have the dreaded womenly object right now, and bad thing is, I had to do cross country practice and netball today. POOP. Luckily, nothing leaked.

So yeahhhhh.

OMG I have a looooot of discharge now! Everyday! That's the clear/white stuff, right?

My period still hasn't started though I'm over 14, so ... It might start soon, right? :furawatchi: ... What can I do if it starts at school? I mean, I don't have pads or anything...

OMG I have a looooot of discharge now! Everyday! That's the clear/white stuff, right?

My period still hasn't started though I'm over 14, so ... It might start soon, right? :furawatchi: ... What can I do if it starts at school? I mean, I don't have pads or anything...
My second period started in school and I was COMPLETELY unprepared. If it starts, don't freak. You can either use toilet paper, or go to the nurse. The nurse usually has pads available. :]

I'm thirteen and I have no boobs, no period... Nothing, when all of my friends are like "... Are you a man?" (Jokingly of course xD)It's very sad D:
I'd better watch people don't start saying that to me lol. I'm just like you!

I'm on My Period Right now

I don't really get cramps.

When I do, I find cramps relaxing. They hurt, but They make me sleepy.

I'm a Heavy Flower though, So I usually where Two pads at the same time.

I first Got My period November 28th, 2005. It was Kind of Funny.

My Mom is on the Depo Needle, so she doesn't get her period. She'll be all "hahaha. You bleed. I don't"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back