Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ It doesn't, really. I don't eat enough so I haven't really got a healthy working body. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
^But Jayny said losing weight doesn't help O.O
Anyway, it's all over now! Wohoo, only 3 days~

>.< Uhh, yeah. See you here next month when I come to log again XD
Rofl, I love how we come here and log. :'DDDDD

If mine will hold off for about, ehh, 4 more hours, I'll be fine. The pool part of my party will be over and then we'll just be riding go-karts. x3 It should hold off. Yay~ But I know it's soo close to coming. xD

Today sucked bc i was at the pool, but i couldn't swim bc i had my period. ;-; Which wouldn't be a problem if i wasn't so god dang terrified of tampons. But I am, so I had to sit by the pool watching my sister and little cousins have fun, which just made it worse. I would have just not gone, but it was my cousins' pool and i was at a sleepover at their house the night before, and we live kinda far away, so i couldn't just go home. And swimming is, like, my favorite thing ever, so i was all sad today.

I'm on mine..

The first day of my period is absolutely terrible. Anything I eat, I feel like I'm going to throw up. That's how bad my cramps are. Any other day I'm fine.

Eh, I'm going to the pool today. Yay tampons >.> I use them sometimes, but not that often.

I'm beginning to see some signs of my period rearing its ugly head again. I'm actually praying that it comes now so that I don't have to worry about it when we go camping next week.

Yay :nazotchi:

i got mine YESTERDAY !!!!!! (its been like 8 months since i got my last period)

PMSing never felt so gooodd

(and usually by the third day i just really wanna dance LOL :nazotchi: )

I haven't had a full period yet but I'm getting symptoms of one coming. Not only that but I'm 14. Am I a little late? :D

^ I'm going to be fourteen in two months and I just got my first period in July. Don't worry, I used to think the same thing. Your time will come.

--

UGH. I need it to either come right now or skip. I can't run the risk of having it while we're camping. I can't use tampons so if I have my period when we need to be out on the lake I'll ruin it for everybody. It's not like they can just leave me at the campsite alone for a few hours. Arghhh..

dont post something like this we need to close this topic

[QUOTE='/={3]dont post something like this we need to close this topic
[/QUOTE]This topic has been open for years now, and moderators have looked and seen that it is completely appropriate, and that's why it's in the Seriously (Non) Tamatalk section.

[QUOTE='/={3]dont post something like this we need to close this topic
[/QUOTE]Sorry some of us arn't immature.

Really though, this has been open for years!

If it wasn't appropriate I'm sure a moderator or

even that Admin would've closed this by now.

4 years is a long time.

^ It sure is...

I get mine on the 15th usually... Periods are HELL. HELL I TELL YOU!! I wish I was a guy sometimes, and then I would have one. I always use tampons though, except for at night- I find them comfortable and you can be normal...

^ It sure is...
I get mine on the 15th usually... Periods are HELL. HELL I TELL YOU!! I wish I was a guy sometimes, and then I would have one. I always use tampons though, except for at night- I find them comfortable and you can be normal...
I'm glad to be a guy :) . I get to be a slob with no consequences because, well, I'm a guy. Plus, no periods :( .

I haven't close tho, scary.

I wish I was a guy, but then if I was i wouldn't have my boyfriend... so im clear i am not a guy.

I wish my boyfriend realized how much I love him.

^ Wow, Clara. Cute. Haha |DDD

I'm oh so late. Ugh. Who bets I start tomorrow at school?

My mom's always all like, "TRY A TAMPON!"

But I just don't want to. & I do, I'll fer sure have a panic attack.

Oh joy. Here comes a cramp.

Eff my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back