Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so really i could get it soon?coz this is sort of scary i get scared very easily
It could be any time. It will most likely happen when you least expect it! It is not something you need to be overly worried about. Just about every female experiences menstruation so you know that you are not alone. If it comes at an awkward time, tell a responsible adult or someone you can trust and they will help you sort it out. :huh:

What if you see clear liquid that resembles blood? Is that bad?

Okay... it's in my underwear. I was really freaked out when I saw it.

I saw get it as well. I do wear a pantyliner!

It's nice to have a place to discuss things with other girls going through the same!

*GG*

PS: I'm back!

Yes I have had mine, I started in grade six. First I got pains in my stomoch then at night time I realised little dots of blood, then that is when I asked mum for a pad. Ever since then i have gotten my period, I always use a pad, to scared to try a tampon incase it hurts lol. I have had little stomoch aches since then but not huge ones like I have to stay in bed all day. Oh and I also remember I went to the doctor that afternoon before I got my period (because of the pain) and I remember having a blood test all because I was only getting my period.

Anyways I'll be having another period around now, and no it's not scary I find it EXCITING! lol

P.S. I'm glad there is a topic about this on my favourtie site!

When you say a clear liquid that resembles blood do you mean sticky, clear, thick stuff?? If you are finding that in your underwear that is generally the first stage before getting your period. It is just discharge.

Some information about discharges: https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003158.htm

Basically it can appear in a few different shades (clear to yellow), can very watery or very thick and can also smell a bit. If it smells really bad then you may have an infection and should get checked out by your doctor.

These discharges will become a lot greater after you start your period. The first sign of your period may show up as some streaking in the discharge so keep an eye out. :furawatchi:

When you say a clear liquid that resembles blood do you mean sticky, clear, thick stuff?? If you are finding that in your underwear that is generally the first stage before getting your period. It is just discharge.
Some information about discharges: https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003158.htm

Basically it can appear in a few different shades (clear to yellow), can very watery or very thick and can also smell a bit. If it smells really bad then you may have an infection and should get checked out by your doctor.

These discharges will become a lot greater after you start your period. The first sign of your period may show up as some streaking in the discharge so keep an eye out. :furawatchi:
Yes, that's what I have. No streaks yet though. It smells a bit, though not strongly.

*GG*

I dont have mine and Im 11 but I have the horrible discharge and I think I will get mine this year but it doesn't help when my friend teases me about it but blood in your panties o_O scary... someone had theres at age 10 and everyone knows about it poor girl.

no when i do number 2 in the bathroom my poop has blood or all that comes out is blood :furawatchi:
Okay... no that is definately not your period! Sounds like it could be hemarroids as your mum said or you could have some anal tears which can result from constipation or very dry faeces. There are a number of other conditions such as pancreatitis and ones related to your intestines which it could be too. Definately see a doctor about this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay... no that is definately not your period! Sounds like it could be hemarroids as your mum said or you could have some anal tears which can result from constipation or very dry faeces.  There are a number of other conditions such as pancreatitis and ones related to your intestines which it could be too.  Definately see a doctor about this one!
nooooooo not hemmoroids ahh thnx for telling me what to do im gonna see a doctor today thnx alot bellsprout :) :D :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I have had mine, I started in grade six. First I got pains in my stomoch then at night time I realised little dots of blood, then that is when I asked mum for a pad. Ever since then i have gotten my period, I always use a pad, to scared to try a tampon incase it hurts lol. I have had little stomoch aches since then but not huge ones like I have to stay in bed all day. Oh and I also remember I went to the doctor that afternoon before I got my period (because of the pain) and I remember having a blood test all because I was only getting my period.Anyways I'll be having another period around now, and no it's not scary I find it EXCITING! lol

P.S. I'm glad there is a topic about this on my favourtie site!
ok well i had a blood test when i was 4 does it hurt i forgot :eek: :huh:

If your butt is bleeding and you haven't recently changed your eating habits, you should see a doctor.
If you're bleeding from the hole where you pee, you might have a bladder infection and you should see a doctor.

If you're bleeding from the hole in between your butt hole and pee hole, you probably started your period.
XD lol Thats nice 2 know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back